♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I hope I’m ok to drop back in occasionally girls? I’m still going through so much stuff with my ex and his solicitors for custody arrangements of my first

On the bright side, not long til full term. How have we got so far so fast :yipee:

Bbb have you always been induced?
Molly such a cute bump! I would love to see everyone's bumps right now!
Miss I speak from experience that size does not ewual an early labor! Are your or hubby big? Me and hubby were both average size babies (i think he was around 8 lbs, i was 7lbs 11oz) yet somehow we make big babies. First was 9lbs 2oz and 4 days overdue. 2nd was 9lbs 6oz and only 2-3 days early. You just never know!
Miss great news about liking the pediatrician. That must be such a relief to get it off your checklist!
Ems hi!!! I KNOW TIME HAS FLOOOOWN!

Giggle oh wow they were big babies!

This is my 35 week bump :)

701F78C9-53DF-48B5-BC65-C9AF7C608F96.jpeg

We are not particularly big people - I'm 5'4" and he's 5'9", and we were both 7lbs 14oz babies. Our baby has got a mind of her own on this size thing!

Here's my almost 33 week bump.

IMG_5083.jpg

Miss did they give you a prediction on her size at birth? I may be biased but big babies are the best! (That was a lot of b words lol).

I love how different all our bumps are <3 this one is from 31ish weeks (and a couple days I think?)

IMG_5212.JPG

No denying that bump giggle!

I heard somewhere you don’t acthally get much bigger in the last few weeks is that accurate? I can’t actually remember.

Lovely bumps ladies!! :cloud9:

I'm sorry for imposing, I just had to share these pictures of my daughter playing in the snow for the first time. Normally snow doesn't stick here in North Carolina. Here is my beautiful Riya playing in the snow & building a snowman with her Nanny, she takes my breath away <3

FB_IMG_1544387710301.jpg FB_IMG_1544387714667.jpg

Aww kiwi I'm up a state and we got a lot of it too! It was my youngest's first time playing in the snow. He enjoyed it but his snow gear didn't hold up too well...nevertheless he did NOT want to come back in, even after getting snow down his sleeve and neck! This kid loves being outside.

Haha thanks ems! And sadly, no, you WILL still grow in the final weeks despite feeling like it must be impossible!

Miss did they give you a prediction on her size at birth? I may be biased but big babies are the best! (That was a lot of b words lol).

I don't think they want to give me anything to worry about like a prediction! LOL.

I hope you're right. :D

BEC7B4E2-0CB1-44A8-A2B3-153025604534.jpeg
33 weeks and can’t wait to have this little man!! Doctors appointment this Thursday and can’t wait to see if he has changed position yet, sometimes it feels like he has but we shall see. I feel like I’ll be lucky if I make it to my due date sometimes, I’ve noticed that my mucus plug has been coming out (or at least that’s what I assume it is from what I have read) we shall see......

Thanks gals.. Y'all look great too!!
Although I don't look big but I feel things are getting pretty tight in there she's got her head kinda lower in my pelvis but not dropped yet maybe it's just the way I'm carrying b/c she's not too close to my ribs and hasn't been. I get results from my 2hr glucose and liver test on Tuesday. Dr said glucose should be ok cause I was only borderline but I'm wondering about the liver cause I'm super itchy I keep dh up at night scratching.
Kiwi- cute shots! She looks like she's having a great time!

W8ting- me too I don't think I'll make my due date and I can't help but think what if this is a Christmas or new years baby! And what happens if it is your mucus plug??

Just checking in- at my last appointment baby was measuring 7lbs and I’m borderline pre-e so I’ve been on bedrest. We’ve been counting down the days until he’s here (17 btw lol).

Due to the type 1 diabetes (and associated insulin resistance) and the pre-e and the broken arm (which prevented me from getting to the gym), I’ve gained almost 100lbs. I’m so huge!

I have another appointment today... ugh.

AA3BA5CB-6B77-4B25-988C-A9EF88F081F1.jpeg

Ahhh you poor thing, I can't imagine the torture of being a gym rat on bed rest! Not long now though and a good chunk of that weight will fall off after birth. Cute bump btw!

Everyone is looking amazing! I have good days and bad days at this point... Work is becoming exhausting but this is by far our busiest time of year. I keep wondering how I'm gonna make it through Christmas sometimes but I've got 3 more weeks of work until I'm off.

Dr appointment today. My doc is officially on vacay until 2 days before due date so I have a different doc every appointment until she is back...so not something I love but that's life I guess

I had Christmas photos done of my boys yesterday and my photography friend did a few maternity for me as well...and I'm so in loveFB_IMG_1544407912307.jpg

Country that is a seriously beautiful shot! Thanks for sharing! I hope things don't get too miserable for you :( what line of work are you in?

I need to figure out our Christmas card. We didn't get any good family pics this year :/ and I feel like time is running out on cards.

Giggle thank you for clearing that up :haha: I thought it might’ve been a myth but I had just a bit of hope! I think she’s actually had a growth spurt today :shock: With Christmas cards as well we painted Ava’s hand & foot and made it into a sleigh and reindeer. It looks quite funny actually!

Lovely bump w8ting, have his movements been painful? I think that’s an indicator of if they’ve changed position? Either that or lack of fluid explains the discomfort.

ER you might be one of the first to have baby in January! Or near January. Also cute bump, once he’s here like giggle said a good bit of weight will come off but who’s worried about weight when there’s a new baby to fuss over :wohoo:

Country I agree with giggle that shot is beautiful, I love that burgundy though it looks so elegant in winter!

36 weeks today girls.. in a bit of disbelief if I’m honest. This is that Christmas card too -

50C86950-CDEC-438D-9C8D-1CE47438FEAC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->