♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Wow, what a cutie! I'm getting jealous of the 4D ultrasounds I'm seeing, but I still think I want to wait till she's born.

I think. LOL.

Yeah those 4d are really good. I wish the u/s Techs here would spend a few more seconds or minutes to just show me baby's profile a little better. Hes always rushed but it's not like there's a huge lineup behind me waiting. Usually I don't see anyone who's after me.
I guess it's making more suspense lol

Giggle - Cleo has to be able to 1) eat from a bottle without issues 2) need only 1% oxygen or none at all 3) pass the “care seat test” where she has to sit in a car seat for an hour without her stats swinging at all. They’re looking for normal newborn stability basically. Cleo also graduated from the CPAP oxygen machine to the nasal cannula (the green tube going into her nose). Huge milestone.

Our 5 year old finally got to meet and hold her baby sister the other day. And we are going back to our home state! We’ve been in a different state bc they thought Cleo was going to need surgery but she didn’t! We’ve been away from home for 9 weeks. Cleo is 10 weeks old and weighs 2lbs 3oz which is fantastic for her! We’re happy with her amazing progress. I would have been 34 weeks now. But instead I have a 2 month old.

1E37BD3A-501A-4B57-97A4-7CB37413C8F9.jpeg

What a precious photo!!! I love the updates. She is such a steong little lady already, I bet you see that trait throughout her life. Also I can't believe it's been 10 weeks already! I'm sure the time is moving slow for you though. Regardless, if she is doing so well then hopefully it's not long until she passes all her tests and comes home <3

Giggle - Cleo has to be able to 1) eat from a bottle without issues 2) need only 1% oxygen or none at all 3) pass the “care seat test” where she has to sit in a car seat for an hour without her stats swinging at all. They’re looking for normal newborn stability basically. Cleo also graduated from the CPAP oxygen machine to the nasal cannula (the green tube going into her nose). Huge milestone.

Our 5 year old finally got to meet and hold her baby sister the other day. And we are going back to our home state! We’ve been in a different state bc they thought Cleo was going to need surgery but she didn’t! We’ve been away from home for 9 weeks. Cleo is 10 weeks old and weighs 2lbs 3oz which is fantastic for her! We’re happy with her amazing progress. I would have been 34 weeks now. But instead I have a 2 month old.

View attachment 1049393

So sweet... the two girls sure look alike! Still praying for baby and hope you can bring her home asap:kiss:

msMarple: Thank you! To be honest it was because sammi (dd1) was starting to freak out about seeing her little sister's heart and thought her sister was 'inside out' that the tech switched to a 4D profile to show her that the baby was ok and not 'inside out' which I thought was super nice of her to have done, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten one since the regular ultrasound profile was good as it was. 4d's are totally fun, but waiting to see them makes it even more special too <3

Molly: I'm sorry your tech rushes you :( when you schedule do you think if you ask them to make a note of you wanting a better profile they would do that for you? especially if there is no wait after your scheduled time. My OB rushes me in and out like crazy, so fast that I can't even think of what questions I want to ask her so I can understand the frustration behind the rushing.

Nova: your girls are so cute! I'm super happy to hear that Cleo is doing so good <3

For those who have done 4d scans, did you find baby looked "that" similar when born? I am having an ultrasound at 36 weeks and figured I'd ask but wasn't sure if it was worth asking. I like the idea of being surprised to see him when he's "here" but also thought it might be cool to try 4d. I never had it with the other kids (except early on).

I tried finding her baby pictures and had a hard time locating them easily, but here is a comparison of my Dd1's 4d ultrasound and her at the age of 1-2. The resemblance is very strong and my DS's 4d ultrasound and comparison is very spot on too :) I hope this helps you with your decision making on the 4d :)

15202602_10207745834148518_5078801157740211739_n.jpg 1939551_10201698453047770_906179526_n.jpg 67752_1425835210567_6766733_n.jpg 36008_1323598414711_1785889_n.jpg

For those who have done 4d scans, did you find baby looked "that" similar when born? I am having an ultrasound at 36 weeks and figured I'd ask but wasn't sure if it was worth asking. I like the idea of being surprised to see him when he's "here" but also thought it might be cool to try 4d. I never had it with the other kids (except early on).

I meant to hit the reply button earlier, but I posted some comparisons of my kiddo's and their 4d ultrasounds to hopefully help you decide :)

Here is DD2's 4d ultrasound comparison to after she's born. She still looks very similar at 2 years old!! Especially her eyes, cheeks, and lips! I also added pictures of DD1. They saw Santa on Saturday!!

FB_IMG_1539578138676.jpg Resized_IMG_20181202_195440_626000_792.jpeg Resized_IMG_20181202_200005_097000_1257.jpeg

Look at all your adorable kiddos!!! That bottom right with Santa is especially cute!

I still haven't decided on 4d but probably will go for it because why not? No extra charge.

Look at all your adorable kiddos!!! That bottom right with Santa is especially cute!

I still haven't decided on 4d but probably will go for it because why not? No extra charge.

I'd say yes if they offered it at the doctor's office, but nobody's mentioned it. I think you have to go to one of those specialty places around here. I've got a regular ultrasound tomorrow though, can't wait to find out how big she is now!

I had a scan today, baby measuring 4lb 11oz so I'm expecting her to be similar size to my last baby(she was born 8lb 12oz at 40+4). Although this baby was measuring 95th centile on head circumference today, I'm hoping it was just an awkward angle:shock:

I had a scan today, baby measuring 4lb 11oz so I'm expecting her to be similar size to my last baby(she was born 8lb 12oz at 40+4). Although this baby was measuring 95th centile on head circumference today, I'm hoping it was just an awkward angle:shock:

I was told 85th percentile yesterday and 4lbs 13oz! She said the head isn’t that big, she’s long and has a big belly. Oy vey.

I was told 85th percentile yesterday and 4lbs 13oz! She said the head isn’t that big, she’s long and has a big belly. Oy vey.

We will be expecting similar size babies then! My little lady is the opposite, legs are 68th centile, abdomdn 74th, and head 95th! Do you have any more scans?

I'm jealous of all your extra scans! I haven't seen seen bubs since like 25 weeks! I likely won't even have another one... Oh well.. only 5ish weeks to go!

We will be expecting similar size babies then! My little lady is the opposite, legs are 68th centile, abdomdn 74th, and head 95th! Do you have any more scans?

Yeah she said I’ll probably get a scan every time! That means I’m going to get some big bills in January when my deductible starts over... (but baby being born will cost more than deductible anyway...)

I go back in 2 weeks. It IS nice, country, but probably not worth having the extra health issues for.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->