♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Thank you!!
No I haven't been regular.. I had first 'period'
At the end of may and a short one at the end of July. I find out the results of my blood test tomorrow. I wouldn't have been so concerned about this but my belly button is throwing me for a loop?!
Any updates?

How’s Jacob’s crawling going now? Margot pretty much has it though she still kind of slides around on her belly a lot.

How are you doing, Molly?

Jacob is still army crawling around lol it’s so cute to watch. I think my wood floors make it slippery for him. Right now we are battling bronchiolitis which is no fun, I hate his cough. This poor baby has been sick so much (thanks to I’m assuming daycare) but with all the doctors visits I know he weighs 21 pounds 12 ounces! I have a chunky baby

Yes any updates molly?

I’ve been looking at this thread often still, more a lurker though!

Is Jacob better? That sounds awful. What are his new tricks?

Tell us about your baby, Emsa!

Margot is standing up on things now, is that early? I don’t have any babies to compare her to, as an older mom with a lot of older friends! She just turned 8 months. Does this mean she’ll walk early? I have some serious baby proofing to do.

Today in mom land, I tried to cure diaper rash by letting her air dry, and ended 3 minutes later with a baby crawling around in a pile of poop! Oy vey.

She’s doing well, I think! I know I have my 3 year old now but I can’t really remember her milestones in dates.

But Daisy is crawling, she loves pulling herself up on things. I can’t believe it’s been 8 months already though :( We’ve already had the discussion about one more, at the moment we don’t have the space but in a few years we’re hoping!

And I know that feeling marple! You think they’ll be alright especially if they’ve just done it & what do you know?! There must be something about a bare bum & fresh air that makes them tempted :haha:

Jacob is feeling back to normal thankfully. Still not traditionally crawling but the army crawling is cute too lol. He attempts to pull himself up but can’t figure it out which I’m ok with because I’m not ready lol. We are actually trying for another baby which is crazy lol but this will be our last. 3 is good I think......maybe....

Is Jacob better? That sounds awful. What are his new tricks?

Tell us about your baby, Emsa!

Margot is standing up on things now, is that early? I don’t have any babies to compare her to, as an older mom with a lot of older friends! She just turned 8 months. Does this mean she’ll walk early? I have some serious baby proofing to do.

Today in mom land, I tried to cure diaper rash by letting her air dry, and ended 3 minutes later with a baby crawling around in a pile of poop! Oy vey.

Oh no Miss!

AFM my blood test came negative so idk. I'll just carry on...

W8ting-- so excited for you!

Jesse is full out crawling pulling herself up to standing and has 4 teeth now! she just turned 9 months, I never imagined 18 months ago what life would look like today.
Hope all of you are doing well

Last edited:
Ah that’s really strange! If you you thought you were pregnant I’m guessing you’re not on contraception, so it wouldn’t be down to that. So odd.
I can’t believe your little one has 4 teeth too! We’re still waiting on the first one :( When you say looking back to what life is like now, I completely agree. I never thought I’d be where I am now, ever.

Ah that’s really strange! If you you thought you were pregnant I’m guessing you’re not on contraception, so it wouldn’t be down to that. So odd.
I can’t believe your little one has 4 teeth too! We’re still waiting on the first one :( When you say looking back to what life is like now, I completely agree. I never thought I’d be where I am now, ever.

Its really odd! I'm still having symptoms ](*,)

So I finally got a quick shot of the teeth, she hides them so well!

Jess4teeth.jpg

aaaahh cutie!! We definitely need an emoji with the heart eyes on here!

Margot has 4 crooked teeth on bottom (should I worry?) and the top two are coming in at different rates, and maybe one on the side. Thank god I’m not breastfeeding- ouchie wouchie!

I agree they are hard to photograph.

Feel like I should be doing a much better job brushing them, but she just likes to chew on the toothbrush.

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well with you ladies. Looks like baby #3 is officially in the oven, due July 2020
Omg congrats hun!!!

I hope all of you lovely ladies are doing great. I'm sorry I haven't been on for a long time, there's been a lot going on in my life. Nothing badd just you know the regular life of a stay-at-home mom. I'm going to attach a picture of Tobi, he's doing amazing.

FB_IMG_1571431383158.jpg FB_IMG_1571588989035.jpg

Things are great! Jacob is getting big, he is 22 pounds 14 ounces and 28.5 inches long. He is into everything and pulling up on everything he sees, it goes so fast.
Afm- I cant believe nausea has already begun, I’m either 4 weeks 1 day or 4 weeks 6 days depending on the app and what they factor since I have short cycles lol. First ob appointment is in two weeks on November 12

FB_IMG_1573095056043.jpg FB_IMG_1573095050967.jpg FB_IMG_1573095030926.jpg

Hi ladies! Sorry it has been so long, but motherhood has taken up my sanity and free time

Jax is 10 months old, and growing like crazy! He is crawling, can pull himself up and stay standing for a few seconds without holding anything, and has 7 teeth!

And congrats W8ting on your new baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->