♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I’m glad everyone’s doing well, jamers Jax is adorable, such a cute little face!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
I got my implant out this morning, it was giving me god awful mood swings that my partner & I came close to breaking up. No contraception should make someone act that way. As much as I want #3, not just yet, we don’t have the space :(

I’m glad everyone’s doing well, jamers Jax is adorable, such a cute little face!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
I got my implant out this morning, it was giving me god awful mood swings that my partner & I came close to breaking up. No contraception should make someone act that way. As much as I want #3, not just yet, we don’t have the space :(

Oh I can totally relate! I never had the implant but any type of hormonal birth control seems to give me horrible mood swings I believe that is one of the main reasons me and my partner broke up besides the issues we did have but the mood swings made everything Amplified. Now that I have been off birth control for 3 months me and my partner are now back together and working out our issues. I hope you feel back to yourself asap

That’s exactly how it is Molly! And it’s lovely you’re getting through that rough patch.

It’s been two days since it was out and I actually feel like my old self. My moods are like a normal person! I’m not always miserable & angry, yay!!

Glad everyone is doing well. My DH would like another one but I’m scared to try. We’re over 40 and I don’t know if I have the strength to have more miscarriages and more daily blood thinner injections, plus I pulled a muscle in my back picking up Margot last week! Getting old is no joke, lol. I’m just so grateful for my miracle girl and it can’t be so bad to be a spoiled only child, right?

I’m having so much fun feeding her - she’s not a big fan of baby food anymore, but loves food like spaghetti and meatballs!

3E899E3D-0C2C-41ED-AA66-641B42FBF690.jpeg 5F4C0178-4280-4E03-8134-737370243D28.jpeg 9E6F2B96-DDC5-4388-9392-9E0D58CB5A3C.jpeg B046FDFF-2A33-479C-AE78-E4FDF07E7293.jpeg 3C3DB514-99E3-4DF5-859B-A7F47FCBB743.jpeg

It’s so lovely to see how they’ve all grown from squishy babies.. all taken their own look and are beautiful :kiss: we are doing well this end, super busy! But Tayla has 6 teeth, is standing up against furniture and starting to let go... eats like food is going out of fashion:rofl:

What a chunky cutie pie!

Which teeth do the toothy babies have?

M got the bottom 4 (center) first, followed by the top 4. Weird how she gets so many all at once?

Other weirdness: one day she’ll like grapes or pears, the next day she’ll refuse to eat them.

Jacob got the bottom two first and now the top two but looks like for are coming

Wow the babies are all getting so big
Its so amazing to think how it was not long ago we were waiting to see these
Lovelies!
Jesse is walking her first steps alone and just celebrated her first birthday Dec 27 =D>
(remember she made her debut 2 weeks early)
Hope all is well with everyone!

Christmas2019.jpg

Jessetoybox.jpg

Happy birthday for tomorrow Jacob! And congratulations on finding out you’ve got baby girl coming! <3

Molly those are lovely photos! I remember your little one being early too, she’s certainly loving all those toys!

Daisy turned one on the 16th, it’s absolutely insane we’ve got here so fast. We’re also planning on trying for number 3 next year! Can’t wait!

B6607A59-EFCA-4BAA-9BEC-6CD7BB193088.jpeg

Our babies are getting so big ladies <3

FB_IMG_1600740929761.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583