♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Such cute pictures and great updates!

Jesse is doing very well, healthy and was doubled her birth weight at 4 mos. She is starting her 5th month tomorrow! She does have silent reflux and is on medication for that but is otherwise a very happy baby!

I am going thru some very hard things with her dad right now I dont think we'll be staying together.... I don't want to make a pity party. I hope you all continue to be doing well I'm so happy to see these cuties and to here you ladies are doing well.. I didn't want to forget about you guys! :hug:

Jfeet2.jpg

Molly was she your first? The early days with babies can be really rough on relationships, or amplify other ossues. I hope you're ok :hugs: she is a cutie!
ALL these babies are!
Not sure Myle's current weight but he is pushing up, rolling front to back, and he is a little squealer and talker! He also can shimmy on the floor and when you hold him so his feet are on the ground, he does the "walking" motion, which is wild. He is also a big fan of the jumperoo.

Molly was she your first? The early days with babies can be really rough on relationships, or amplify other ossues. I hope you're ok :hugs: she is a cutie!
ALL these babies are!
Not sure Myle's current weight but he is pushing up, rolling front to back, and he is a little squealer and talker! He also can shimmy on the floor and when you hold him so his feet are on the ground, he does the "walking" motion, which is wild. He is also a big fan of the jumperoo.

Yes she's my first... Your right about the early days plus feeling so fat and ugly doesn't help. Dr sewed me up too tight and I can't even be intimate at all

Are you breastfeeding/are your periods back? I found i felt too tight and things were painful, almost a raw feeling...and that was with a c section! It got better for me after my period came back.

47AEB617-E757-460F-8683-CF4EDB104B3F.jpeg Jacob finally had his 4 month appointment and he weighs in at 16 pounds 12.5 ounces and is 26 inches long!! We started baby oatmeal and he loves it, he sleeps through the night and said mama this week too. He is the happiest baby most of the time.

Hey ladies!! I'm so sorry I've been mia. So much has happened IRL. I'll talk about it later after I catch up a bit. Going to read through some of the posts now. Hope you're all doing great :hugs:

How has time gone so fast on this board?! It feels like only last week we were all updating on who’d had their babies!

I hope everyone’s doing well and to add, a photo of Daisy, who now weighs a stone!

A725582A-07D9-45C1-8F04-6CD904C8A9CF.jpeg

Dawwwww! Lookin' good!

We're having a rough go with sleep the past couple weeks but Myles just cut his first tooth so I'm relieved to have an explanation! Although he's still sleeping terribly so....we average 2-3 wake ups a night, then he's up for the morning between 4:30&5;30. I've been exhausted...

Hi ladies! Glad to see all the updates and that everyone's little ones are doing well.

Jax will be 6 months old in less than 2 weeks, and I cannot believe it. He is 18 pounds and 25 inches long. He is sitting up on his own now, and is eating solid food. He absolutely adores avocado! He loves standing and wants to be upright at all times now. I have a feeling he will be keeping me on my toes very soon.
We just transitioned to him sleeping in his nursery, and so far all is good. He is sleeping through the night like a champ!
FB_IMG_1560369086583.jpg

Boy we sure fell apart with updates since we are so busy caring for these little darlings!

My Margot is 5 months and healthy, but on the small side at 14+ lbs. Hope all the babes are as happy and smiley as she!

@MissMarpleFan yep we all are! Can’t believe how fast it’s gone! It won’t happen yet but we’ve already had the discussion about baby 3.. hopefully in a couple years :D

@erher yes!! Me!! My hair is everywhere, always falling out. It’s like within a month I’ll probably have nothing left, it’s so thin too :(

My ponytail is noticeably thinner. My hairdresser thinks it will be back to normal when baby M is around a year old.

I’ve been trying to get some work hours (from home) in and I just don’t know how people get anything at all done with more than one child!

We had our 6 month appt today. Nearly 15 pounds and doing well. Percentile jump from 15 to 40 in height - it’s no wonder, as much formula as she’s been drinking. I think her hemangioma is starting to shrink too, hooray.

Well Jacob had his 6 month appointment and he weighs in at 19 lbs 10.5 oz and 26.75 inches long. He is growing so fast, but is such a good baby

Anyone else still here?

I’ve been trying to teach Margot how to pet the cats, but all she wants to do is grab fistfuls of the big one and the old one wants no part of her wandering hands!

She is trying so hard to learn to crawl, but can’t quite figure out how to move her legs in coordination. Ha!

M is the best thing that ever happened to us, I’m sure all moms here feel the same.

9 yes I'm still here I just pop in and out and I don't have time to post much but my partner and I are no longer together it's just me and baby Jesse and I need help because I think I may be pregnant again but I've taken 6 pregnancy tests now and they're all negative but my stomach is getting bigger my belly buttons popping out and I have all the same symptoms I had with Jesse so somehow I'm going to have to convince the doctor to jus t give me a blood test cuz I know that the pee test will come negative again and it's so hard because even my mom doesn't believe me but time and hopefully ultrasound shall tell what's really going on!, here's some updated pics oh and by the way Jesse has two teeth now and is trying to crawl but I'm actually wants to walk instead of crawl!

rps20190831_115253.jpg

rps20190831_115546.jpg

Hi Molly, Jesse is super cute!

How late is your period? I know I’ve been convinced I was pregnant in the past (before Margot) and had the blood test, but it was negative like the pee sticks. Have you been regular up until now?

Hi Molly, Jesse is super cute!

How late is your period? I know I’ve been convinced I was pregnant in the past (before Margot) and had the blood test, but it was negative like the pee sticks. Have you been regular up until now?

Thank you!!
No I haven't been regular.. I had first 'period'
At the end of may and a short one at the end of July. I find out the results of my blood test tomorrow. I wouldn't have been so concerned about this but my belly button is throwing me for a loop?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->