♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

No symptoms at all for me yet except maybe a little more tired. Falling asleep earlier in the evening but also waking earlier in the am! So catch 22 Lol! I'm only actually due on today so part of me is stil waiting for the dreaded chemicals I seem to always get before a viable pregnancy! Tests are darker and I plan to do my second digi wed/Thurs. And all being well I should get a scan at 6 weeks xx

It’s such a nerve-wracking time isn’t it!

No symptoms at all for me yet except maybe a little more tired. Falling asleep earlier in the evening but also waking earlier in the am! So catch 22 Lol! I'm only actually due on today so part of me is stil waiting for the dreaded chemicals I seem to always get before a viable pregnancy! Tests are darker and I plan to do my second digi wed/Thurs. And all being well I should get a scan at 6 weeks xx

:dust:
I have a feeling this is a sticky baby :cloud9:

They give scans at 6 weeks?

My stomach is flat normally my hip bones stick out, but look at how bloated I am already ladies! :happydance:

My stomach is flat normally my hip bones stick out, but look at how bloated I am already ladies! :happydance:

Not in general no. But I had an ectopic pregnancy in November so they will want to check this one is in the correct place! Although theoretically I'm no more at risk now than the next person as I had the tube removed and Usually a reoccurring ectopic is due to being stuck on the scarring of previous embryo. But ill gladly take an early scan!

Yes it really is a nerve racking time. Sometimes I wish there was no suck things as early home tests and we just went to the docs a week after missed period :haha:

Not in general no. But I had an ectopic pregnancy in November so they will want to check this one is in the correct place! Although theoretically I'm no more at risk now than the next person as I had the tube removed and Usually a reoccurring ectopic is due to being stuck on the scarring of previous embryo. But ill gladly take an early scan!

Yes it really is a nerve racking time. Sometimes I wish there was no suck things as early home tests and we just went to the docs a week after missed period :haha:

Yes totally agree.

I can't wait for us all to have our first ultrasounds :cloud9:. It will probably be around 8-10 weeks pregnant for me.

As long as everything progresses as it should my EDD is January 17th

I don’t really feel pregnant or that this is going to be a sticky bean. I have my blood test today so fingers crossed.

I’m in agony with my lower back since getting my bfp. Also I’ve been having af aches and pain since Friday - really hope it’s not a bad sign!

As long as everything progresses as it should my EDD is January 17th

Added to the list!! <3

I don’t really feel pregnant or that this is going to be a sticky bean. I have my blood test today so fingers crossed.

Fx for your bloods today hun :hugs:.

I’m in agony with my lower back since getting my bfp. Also I’ve been having af aches and pain since Friday - really hope it’s not a bad sign!

I've had that on and off too, it really can get worrying sometimes ):. I always tell myself, if I was going to bleed, it would have happened with the cramps.

Tons of :dust: to all of us :cloud9:.

I've noticed when my anxiety gets too high I start to get really sick I think it's a combination of pregnancy and super intense emotions.

5 weeks today!!!! :happydance:
Also went today and did my pregnancy test at the OB office! Of course it was still pretty and positive!! Yay! They also did bloodwork and I should get my beta result tomorrow. Then we can officially make my first appointment!

5 weeks today!!!! :happydance:
Also went today and did my pregnancy test at the OB office! Of course it was still pretty and positive!! Yay! They also did bloodwork and I should get my beta result tomorrow. Then we can officially make my first appointment!

That's so exciting I'm so glad your appointment went so well!! I bet that really lifted your spirits!

I need to find a new doctor, I also need to take care of some things with my insurance before I can make an appointment but I have a few weeks to get it finished.

Hey everyone! My name is Molly and I am due on January 5th (I think) with baby number 2! :)

I am feeling okay, I have been really hungry, and very tired. I have to pee all the time and my breasts are very sore. We found out I am pregnant 2 days ago and the shock is finally wearing off. We have 1- 5 -1/2 year old daughter and we had finally (FINALLY) decided to start trying this year but had literally just made the decision to try this summer and boom, prego! I was late but thought that it was just my period being weird because its been like that the past few month. Took a pregnancy test just in case and my jaw dropped clear to the floor when it said pregnant. I am thrilled as I have waited to long but it was still a complete shock to me. Made my appointment today and I go next friday for my confirmation appointment. I am so thankful to have a group to talk with about this!

I am feeling okay, I have been really hungry, and very tired. I have to pee all the time and my breasts are very sore. We found out I am pregnant 2 days ago and the shock is finally wearing off. We have 1- 5 -1/2 year old daughter and we had finally (FINALLY) decided to start trying this year but had literally just made the decision to try this summer and boom, prego! I was late but thought that it was just my period being weird because its been like that the past few month. Took a pregnancy test just in case and my jaw dropped clear to the floor when it said pregnant. I am thrilled as I have waited to long but it was still a complete shock to me. Made my appointment today and I go next friday for my confirmation appointment. I am so thankful to have a group to talk with about this!

Added to the list and congratulations love!! :cloud9:

What a lovely surprise too, especially since you weren't down about the TTC process at the time (since you decided to wait). Such an awesome experience!!

My line is getting darker!! Top test yesterday with FMU, bottom test today with SMU!

I go to the doctors on Monday to confirm, a little nervous but truly can't wait. Hardest part for me is not letting people know we maybe pregnant!

As far as symptoms goes, I have just been struggling with my headaches (I was already on medicine for them before I got pregnant as its a constant issue and my meds aren't helping). And although it should be to early for this I am nauseous every morning. I wasn't with either of my 1st to pregnancies so this is completely new to me (hoping its a sign its a boy). Between my husband and I we have 5 kids....all girls so we are really hoping boy this round

Attachments

• inCollage_20180508_064658885.jpg
    inCollage_20180508_064658885.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Today's test at 15dpo. Feeling slightly optimistic it isn t going down the chemical route like many previous. Slight cramping on and off today and no matter how much I know that its perfectly normal it still makes me question lol! So irrational :shrug::haha: boobs are still mildly sore but since my ectopic in Nov they have been sore every month before af too so that's not really anything different lol! I wanna feel sick! I know I will regret saying that though :haha:

Attachments

• collage1525779229877.jpg
    collage1525779229877.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi and congratulations everyone!! I'm cautiously asking to be added... EDD 10th Jan 2019!

Very excited but very scared.... am on the older side but hoping for a sticky bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->