• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I'm hoping I didn't jump to conclusions with me but having mild cramps and spotting off and on. Trying not to think negative but I am.

I'm hoping I didn't jump to conclusions with me but having mild cramps and spotting off and on. Trying not to think negative but I am.

Fingers crossed it’s just normal.

That must be driving you crazy love, try and keep your head up hun as hard as I kno w it is to do. It is normal for a lot of women, praying it is for you too :hugs:.

:dust: :dust:

I should be getting my beta back either today or tomorrow!

So exciting!! I hope you update us asap on the betas!! :)

Hi and congratulations everyone!! I'm cautiously asking to be added... EDD 10th Jan 2019!

Very excited but very scared.... am on the older side but hoping for a sticky bean x

Added to the group!! :happydance:
How old are you hun if you don't mind me asking?

crossing my fingers for you sweet. hopefully its perfectly normal for u :hugs:

Fingers crossed everything is ok for you.... lots of women spot in early pregnancy, and mild cramping is normal so hopefully its Just beanie getting comfy xx

Beta at 3w3d is 42!

I have to go back next week to make sure it’s doubling

Thank you for all the kind words. I am trying to stay hopeful. I took a CVS brand test when I got home for work today (blue dye) and not sure I saw anything close to a line, I took an IC just a few minutes ago and nothing (but i haven't gotten a positive on them even when taken after the frer that was positive) I have a frer to take first thing tomorrow morning and hoping I see progression on my line.

My life definitely looks lighter this morning. I keep trying to tell myself its just the test as the difference isn't that big. I am so worried this little bean isn't stinking and I will have a CP/MC, this would be a 1st for me that I know of. The bleeding has continued through the night but at this point I haven't passed any big clots thankfully (sorry if tmi) I just keep saying the same silent prayer over and over.

Attachments

• 20180509_060647.jpg
    20180509_060647.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
My life definitely looks lighter this morning. I keep trying to tell myself its just the test as the difference isn't that big. I am so worried this little bean isn't stinking and I will have a CP/MC, this would be a 1st for me that I know of. The bleeding has continued through the night but at this point I haven't passed any big clots thankfully (sorry if tmi) I just keep saying the same silent prayer over and over.

:hugs: :hugs:

Fx that everything is ok love, those tests look lovely btw. I would test every 2 days at least before expecting a change. Is the bleeding still just spotting hun?

Beta at 3w3d is 42!

I have to go back next week to make sure it’s doubling

Yay!! Thanks for updating, good luck next week hun. I bet it will be a nice relief to see it doubling.

Added to the group!! :happydance:
How old are you hun if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you for adding me!!

I'm 37 xx

I am 30, just to share too :).

Hi lovely ladies got my 2-3 digi at 4+2 so pretty sure chemical stages is over! Thankfully. Now for every other worry that derives with pregnancy! Might b able to relax a little once I know I can get a scan in around 2 weeks!

Those with other babies. Where you early late or on time? X

I've had 2 preemies, 27w & 34w. This one I know will be full term. I'd tell my story but it's too much to talk about.

I've had 2 preemies, 27w & 34w. This one I know will be full term. I'd tell my story but it's too much to talk about.

aww well fingers crossed for you.. my first 2 girls were 37 weeks and my little boy was a 34 week preemie too. girls were 6lb11 and 6lb exactly and my boy was 5lb 7. i would probably imagine to go somewhat early again this time but i assume to be consultant led with this one due to getting earlier. im going to ask for my cervix to be checked this time around as part of me thinks my boy being early was due to that.. story for later lol.. xx

Omg these hormones... I don’t remember them being this bad last time. I’m getting teary eyed over EVERYTHING

My bleeding is like af bleeding, just got back from the doctors and she gave me 3 reasons this is happening. Either my home tests were wrong, I had a CP, or their negative is wrong. I am wait a week and if I still have symptoms and bleeding has stopped I am to test again and go from there. I am personally leaning towards it was a CP. I wish you all good luck and I am sure I will check in from time to time to see how you are all doing. I just won't be to active on this thread anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"