♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

My bleeding is like af bleeding, just got back from the doctors and she gave me 3 reasons this is happening. Either my home tests were wrong, I had a CP, or their negative is wrong. I am wait a week and if I still have symptoms and bleeding has stopped I am to test again and go from there. I am personally leaning towards it was a CP. I wish you all good luck and I am sure I will check in from time to time to see how you are all doing. I just won't be to active on this thread anymore.

:hugs::hugs: im so sorry x

My bleeding is like af bleeding, just got back from the doctors and she gave me 3 reasons this is happening. Either my home tests were wrong, I had a CP, or their negative is wrong. I am wait a week and if I still have symptoms and bleeding has stopped I am to test again and go from there. I am personally leaning towards it was a CP. I wish you all good luck and I am sure I will check in from time to time to see how you are all doing. I just won't be to active on this thread anymore.

I'm so sorry love :cry:.
I don't understand how you can get a false positive on pregnancy test especially ones that are that dark..... So they tested you at the doctors and it was negative? Also did they consider that it might be ectopic?? If they didn't you should inquire about getting an ultrasound to check and see what's going on because that could be dangerous.

I'm sorry hun xx

Aw so sorry to hear this. I think it sounds like a CP to be honest. Look after yourself.

Finally got the call back for my beta that was drawn on Monday. I was exactly 5 weeks and beta was 4,370. They didn’t make my appointment but said they would call back soon and let me know what date they had set up. Can’t wait to have a date to countdown too!!!

Got my bfp this morning so I'll cautiously join. This will fx be my 3rd baby, 4th pregnancy. My edd is the 17th of January going by my af but think I ovulated cd10 so that would make it the 13th. Will go with the 17th for now I think..

Finally got the call back for my beta that was drawn on Monday. I was exactly 5 weeks and beta was 4,370. They didn’t make my appointment but said they would call back soon and let me know what date they had set up. Can’t wait to have a date to countdown too!!!

That's exciting!!! So happy to hear your levels are doing great!! :happydance:

Got my bfp this morning so I'll cautiously join. This will fx be my 3rd baby, 4th pregnancy. My edd is the 17th of January going by my af but think I ovulated cd10 so that would make it the 13th. Will go with the 17th for now I think..

Added to the list love, and congratulations!!!

Great numbers!!

Thanks ladies!!!

So they ended up calling back and my first appointment and ultrasound will be next Tuesday!!! I’m a little nervous because I’ve never had a scan that early in pregnancy. I’ll be approximately 6 weeks 1 day. But because of some complications in previous pregnancies, we are doing it out of precaution. Anybody have experience with earlier scans? Mine have always been 8+ weeks, so this is a first!

Thanks ladies!!!

So they ended up calling back and my first appointment and ultrasound will be next Tuesday!!! I’m a little nervous because I’ve never had a scan that early in pregnancy. I’ll be approximately 6 weeks 1 day. But because of some complications in previous pregnancies, we are doing it out of precaution. Anybody have experience with earlier scans? Mine have always been 8+ weeks, so this is a first!

That's so exciting!!! I hope the scan goes well and I'm so jealous you get an early scan ): lol

A sickly feeling kicking in for me today. Not too bad, manageable but don’t feel great.

A sickly feeling kicking in for me today. Not too bad, manageable but don’t feel great.

:hugs:
Same here... almost threw up really easily just thinking about onions last night :(. (I hate onions)

My friend Mdscpa made this lovely graphic for us ladies!! Feel free to use it in your signature if you want 💚💙💟

PHP:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2462147-january-snowdrops-2019-a.html"][img]https://i.imgur.com/w03BOTm.png[/img][/URL]

Omg 4 weeks today! Hooray! The bloat is soooooo bad but I refuse to put on maternity pants yet lol

Omg 4 weeks today! Hooray! The bloat is soooooo bad but I refuse to put on maternity pants yet lol

Me too!!! Every day my bloat is getting bigger and bigger. I don't even remember when I bought maternity clothes my last two pregnancies :dohh:.

Kiwi! 😁
I’m roughly guessing 9th Jan, if you wouldn’t mind please!

So what's everyone's thoughts on stress in early pregnancy? Small amount ok? Will beanie be ok or will large amounts of stress cause problems? x

So what's everyone's thoughts on stress in early pregnancy? Small amount ok? Will beanie be ok or will large amounts of stress cause problems? x

Honestly I don’t think stress affects the pregnancy progression but it can just make life hard for you! U stressed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->