♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Nice! Congrats!

I have my GD test on Monday and we just can't seem to get my thyroid right. My TSH is still too low so they lowered my dose again.

It is so hard to get the medicine dose "just right". I'm on 88 because 100 was too high and 50 was too low.

Yay mwel!
Miss did you have thyroid issues when not pregnant?

How is everyone doing? I can't believe how early I am feeling "over being pregnant" this time. Sleeping is becoming a chore and I usually love to sleep! But I wake up every time I roll over, and without fail rolling onto mt right side makes me feel like I have to pee :roll: last pregnancy I could have easily gone overdue and not care. I wasn't feeling that bad. I got miserable with ds1 in the final weeks. Here I am just approaching 3rd tri and am looking forward to getting my body back!

Giggle I’m the same! I’m huge this time round and having sciatica really bad. If I sit down for longer then about 10 mins my entire left leg doesn’t work for a good few steps and it’s the same with sleeping. So much effort just to roll over!

Myself stuck in the bath the other night and had to get my partner to help me out ahahaha

Yay mwel!
Miss did you have thyroid issues when not pregnant?

How is everyone doing? I can't believe how early I am feeling "over being pregnant" this time. Sleeping is becoming a chore and I usually love to sleep! But I wake up every time I roll over, and without fail rolling onto mt right side makes me feel like I have to pee :roll: last pregnancy I could have easily gone overdue and not care. I wasn't feeling that bad. I got miserable with ds1 in the final weeks. Here I am just approaching 3rd tri and am looking forward to getting my body back!

Yes, I am the one with no thyroid because it was killed by radiation over 10 years ago due to my Graves disease. I rely 100% on synthroid. I was taking a 137/150 combo (one dose for 5 days a week, and the other dose the other 2 days) before pregnancy and had been raised up to 200 mcg per day! Now we are trying 175. Generally I'd rather have too much than too little.

I have been thinking lately that I'm starting to be a little uncomfortable and I have long 3 months ahead if I'm complaining now! Doesn't it feel like every pregnancy day lasts a week? I am also enjoying feeling like I have to pee all the time and then going about 1/4 cup. Oy vey. ;)

Wrig my husband keeps telling me to soak in the tub to help with discomfort and i keep telling him i'll get stuck. Sorry this was your reality! :haha: sorry abput the sciatic pain :( I am having a rough time with RPL this go round. SPD has also been a coming & going pain the past couple weeks.

MissM ohhhh ok gotcha. Well I hope they can figure out a good balance for you!

Hi everyone,

Just hopping in to let you all know I'm alive and the baby is well. I've been on an epic MIA due to helping my brother through a very nasty divorce with a horrid Narc abuser. It's chaos and something happens every day it seems and the wench keeps filing different things to get the actual court date pushed back, it's nutters!!! This mama is epic tired. I'm also dealing with trying to learn and help my DD1 get through some serious social anxiety she's developed at school, it's really tricky and frankly I'm a vessel of fog at this point. I hope everyone is doing well, I only caught a small bit here and there, but all in all I hope everything is going well for everybody.

Cuddle wow, definitely sounds hectic! I am so sorry for your brother. Was his wife an addict when they got married? I know some people get stuck thinking they can help when in the end it is just emotional abuse for them. I hope the soon to be ex stops being so difficult.
Sorry too about your daughter, that is rough :( I knkw she is young, is this her first time in school? Or a new school?

Cuddle wow, definitely sounds hectic! I am so sorry for your brother. Was his wife an addict when they got married? I know some people get stuck thinking they can help when in the end it is just emotional abuse for them. I hope the soon to be ex stops being so difficult.
Sorry too about your daughter, that is rough :( I knkw she is young, is this her first time in school? Or a new school?

Hi Giggle, sorry I shouldn't have used the short term, she's actually a Narcissistic abuser, narc for short. It's been horrid, she kicked him out of their residence on the 27th of September, is illegally withholding the children from him for no damn reason and is making hell for him and his attorney for all the crap she is filing with the court all the while not working with mediation because she isn't getting her way. A diabolical mess she is making it assuredly. I just pray it is over soon and that he gets his kids and the trouble she is causing swallows her whole.

As for DD1, it is her first time in school, but in a class of 20 the other kids are wary of her because her teachers think it fit to not allow her to attach herself to a close friend, yet it's ok for others to do so, and my little one is now terrified of playing with them on the playground or in general since the teachers separated herself and closest friend and have left her to her own coping on top of one of the other children being a bratty bully and purposly separating her and her friend..I'm honestly really grumpy ( pissed really) about it and not sure how to help her, and the angry part of being preggers is starting to kick in making it hard for me not to go off on anyone there.. messes everywhere. I really hope this all dies down when Allie gets here, I can't manage drama with a newborn lol.

Oh lol! Sorry thought you meant narcotic abuse! Well what on earth made her go off the deep end??? Those poor kids.

The school sounds awful! Yet another reason our kids will probably never go to public school. Such horror stories there...can she change classes or schools even? That just sounds like a terrible situation.

Oh lol! Sorry thought you meant narcotic abuse! Well what on earth made her go off the deep end??? Those poor kids.

The school sounds awful! Yet another reason our kids will probably never go to public school. Such horror stories there...can she change classes or schools even? That just sounds like a terrible situation.

To be honest this has always been her, this was just the last straw for my brother when she tried to isolate him away from his family, got into his social media to alter and stage things to " prove" his family abandoned him etc, for him what the eye opener was is that she tried to convince him I hated him and my niece&nephews and stole their daughters B-day ( our daughters share the same month and day), which only woke him up to what she was doing behind his back (cheating included) since he and I are really close and respectful of each other and it's been hell since then, and his in-laws are just as wicked and manipulative in keeping the kids away from him, but I know karma is on her way and nothing, not even a particle is gonna be left of them for keeping this up.

Unfortunatly for DD1 I am unable to switch her schools or find other pre-k teachers, luckily she is in for a few hours and I intend on putting her in a charter school for kindergarten where they will be more than happy to let her thrive as herself, give her the one on one she needs ( academically she is ahead of her peers anyway) and hopefully heal whatever anxiety she's developing. For now all I can think of is having her pediatrician recommend a therapist to see if she does have SAD ( social anxiety disorder) naturally, or if it's completely environmentally caused due to her current school setting.

Omg cuddle, what kind of things was she doing on his social media account??? She honestly sounds like a horrible human being especially considering she's distancing her children from their father like that.

As for your daughter having social anxiety, honestly I think she's a bit young to develop it. It's not something that happens naturally. A lot of factors need to be taken into consideration when determining whether someone has social anxiety or not. I also suffer from social anxiety along with borderline personality disorder (I have been diagnosed). Could she just be really shy? It's very easy for people to confuse the two. Social anxiety is a lot more extreme and is linked to more of a traumatic past. I think it's a really great idea for you to have her see a therapist just so that you can feel a little more at ease with what's going on with your daughter. I also love the idea of a charter school, I was thinking of doing the same for both of my kids once they're in kindergarten. Right now they both attend a Montessori School.

Omg cuddle, what kind of things was she doing on his social media account??? She honestly sounds like a horrible human being especially considering she's distancing her children from their father like that.

As for your daughter having social anxiety, honestly I think she's a bit young to develop it. It's not something that happens naturally. A lot of factors need to be taken into consideration when determining whether someone has social anxiety or not. I also suffer from social anxiety along with borderline personality disorder (I have been diagnosed). Could she just be really shy? It's very easy for people to confuse the two. Social anxiety is a lot more extreme and is linked to more of a traumatic past. I think it's a really great idea for you to have her see a therapist just so that you can feel a little more at ease with what's going on with your daughter. I also love the idea of a charter school, I was thinking of doing the same for both of my kids once they're in kindergarten. Right now they both attend a Montessori School.

Hi kiwi! ( Totally discovered we can write text in color now lol! ) She was getting into his e-mails, changing his credit card information, trying to blackmail him into submission again, posing as him on FB to send hurtful things to his family and friends ( including my daughter who has done nothing to anyone but be born on the same day and month as her cousin) so said friends and family would turn against him ( didn't work but is a big motive for a Narcissistic abuser to control every aspect and sabotage to isolate a victim, gaslight and then play the victim role themselves, a really ugly personality to contend with), attempted to slander him and make him out to be a 'cheating husband' which thankfully failed miserably as she gave plenty of evidence that it was what she was doing out of spite for irrational reasoning. Drained all of his money of out his bank account and more. Hence why I've been MIA for so long, every day this female harpy has does something to the point I have to monitor things for him while he is at work, which was exactly the time frame she would use to do something to him, like cancel his car insurance which could have gotten him in trouble had I not been behind the scenes combating her insanity constantly.

As for DD1 I greatly appreciate and value your input, so thank you for speaking more in-depth about social anxiety, especially from your own personal experience with it. Truthfully my DD1 is not shy, she is very outgoing, likes to play with everyone and is usually all about the playground and is that bundle of energy you can just see coming. These behaviors she is exhibiting now are very abnormal for her. She's avoiding the children, scared of going onto the playground period when at school and will just stand on the black top and watch from a distance, is speaking quietly instead of her usual proud and loud self and is showing signs of stress which is why I think it's an environmental cause for such a drastic change in her natural behavior and actions, but just to be sure I think seeing a therapist to at least help me help her through it if she doesn't have SAD will be a tremendous help as I'm really at a loss, it's horrible to be unable to help her and seeing her shrink into herself like this. She's also developed this aversion to being hugged or touched by peers unless SHE herself wants to ( boundaries are good) but it's a little strange and is standing out to me more and more. I suuper hope she gets into the charter school for Kindergarten, she'd do so well there and I think it'd challenge her in the level she needs :D I've heard great things about Montessori schools! I'll look into them should the charter school not accept her next year.

Hi kiwi! ( Totally discovered we can write text in color now lol! ) She was getting into his e-mails, changing his credit card information, trying to blackmail him into submission again, posing as him on FB to send hurtful things to his family and friends ( including my daughter who has done nothing to anyone but be born on the same day and month as her cousin) so said friends and family would turn against him ( didn't work but is a big motive for a Narcissistic abuser to control every aspect and sabotage to isolate a victim, gaslight and then play the victim role themselves, a really ugly personality to contend with), attempted to slander him and make him out to be a 'cheating husband' which thankfully failed miserably as she gave plenty of evidence that it was what she was doing out of spite for irrational reasoning. Drained all of his money of out his bank account and more. Hence why I've been MIA for so long, every day this female harpy has does something to the point I have to monitor things for him while he is at work, which was exactly the time frame she would use to do something to him, like cancel his car insurance which could have gotten him in trouble had I not been behind the scenes combating her insanity constantly.

As for DD1 I greatly appreciate and value your input, so thank you for speaking more in-depth about social anxiety, especially from your own personal experience with it. Truthfully my DD1 is not shy, she is very outgoing, likes to play with everyone and is usually all about the playground and is that bundle of energy you can just see coming. These behaviors she is exhibiting now are very abnormal for her. She's avoiding the children, scared of going onto the playground period when at school and will just stand on the black top and watch from a distance, is speaking quietly instead of her usual proud and loud self and is showing signs of stress which is why I think it's an environmental cause for such a drastic change in her natural behavior and actions, but just to be sure I think seeing a therapist to at least help me help her through it if she doesn't have SAD will be a tremendous help as I'm really at a loss, it's horrible to be unable to help her and seeing her shrink into herself like this. She's also developed this aversion to being hugged or touched by peers unless SHE herself wants to ( boundaries are good) but it's a little strange and is standing out to me more and more. I suuper hope she gets into the charter school for Kindergarten, she'd do so well there and I think it'd challenge her in the level she needs :D I've heard great things about Montessori schools! I'll look into them should the charter school not accept her next year.

Hey cuddle,
I'm no expert but I had troubles in grade 2 with anxiety due to and older bigger boy making me feel really bad... I didn't want to go to school and felt shy about being myself until he was dealt with. I can't remember exactly what he said or did but I still remember the feeling to this day and it was one of my parents that helped me through it. They came to the school with me and I pointed out which kid it was and went to the teacher to report it. I'm not suggesting you should do the same but I really found that someone I trust like a parent made me feel better. Not sure if that helps but I thought I'd share.
Sorry to hear about all that crazyness that woman is putting your family through. Hopefully the novelty wears off soon. I hope that she finds something constructive to do with her life like focus on her children at least instead of trying to make others miserable. Best wishes

AFM-- I went to my ob and she confirmed carpal tunnel and got splints for each hand. It bugs me all night every night :-(Hoping it will clear up after baby is born.
Got my winrho shot too because I'm Rh neg--did it ever sting! Ob also ordered a ultrasound as I just got a call from the clinic to schedule Appt. They said it's to measure and gauge baby's weight which I'm a little concerned is this routine or is she not saying something.. :confused:
I'll be 30wks on Tuesday..!
Hope you all are healthy and your babies:friends:

Cuddles: omg..... What an absolute bitch that women is. Are you sure she's not a sociopath? My sister acts exactly like that and she was diagnosed as a sociopath when she was a teenager (We were both in foster care and my sister spent most of her time in group homes because she wouldn't behave in a foster home). She would do absolutely horrible things to people including her own family like me and then play the victim role. She's also a compulsive liar. She's very good at getting people to trust her even though she's evil to the Core. As for your lovely daughter, I really do hope you get down to the bottom of what's causing her to act so out of character. I feel really bad for her and you, it must not be very easy having to watch your daughter change so drastically. I hope the therapy works out, which I'm sure it will. Like Molly said, I think somebody could be bullying her. What would be even more upsetting is if it's a teacher and a student. As for Montessori school, sadly I don't think they teach kindergarten and up. It's sad because I wish my girls could stay with Montessori but I think Charter Schools is the best option after that.

Molly: I'm so sorry about the carpal tunnel, a friend of mine and high school had it and it was horrible. I hope it clears up for you after birth. Did the doctor give any hints as to why they wanted to measure the baby's weight?

Cuddles: omg..... What an absolute bitch that women is. Are you sure she's not a sociopath? My sister acts exactly like that and she was diagnosed as a sociopath when she was a teenager (We were both in foster care and my sister spent most of her time in group homes because she wouldn't behave in a foster home). She would do absolutely horrible things to people including her own family like me and then play the victim role. She's also a compulsive liar. She's very good at getting people to trust her even though she's evil to the Core. As for your lovely daughter, I really do hope you get down to the bottom of what's causing her to act so out of character. I feel really bad for her and you, it must not be very easy having to watch your daughter change so drastically. I hope the therapy works out, which I'm sure it will. Like Molly said, I think somebody could be bullying her. What would be even more upsetting is if it's a teacher and a student. As for Montessori school, sadly I don't think they teach kindergarten and up. It's sad because I wish my girls could stay with Montessori but I think Charter Schools is the best option after that.

Molly: I'm so sorry about the carpal tunnel, a friend of mine and high school had it and it was horrible. I hope it clears up for you after birth. Did the doctor give any hints as to why they wanted to measure the baby's weight?

No not at all... She didn't even tell me anything about it-- the ultrasound office just called me yesterday to schedule the Appt and so I asked what the purpose of it was and they told me to measure her size and weight?!

No not at all... She didn't even tell me anything about it-- the ultrasound office just called me yesterday to schedule the Appt and so I asked what the purpose of it was and they told me to measure her size and weight?!
I would call them back and ask them why they need to do that. I'm no doctor but maybe they suspect the baby is underweight or over what she should be at 30 weeks. I'm not sure why they would think that but it's worth asking for peace of mind.

I would call them back and ask them why they need to do that. I'm no doctor but maybe they suspect the baby is underweight or over what she should be at 30 weeks. I'm not sure why they would think that but it's worth asking for peace of mind.
Yes I agree

Hi ladies. I thought I would check in with an update for anyone that was interested in my story with the twins.
Unfortunately my boys developed twin to twin transfusion syndrome and at 25+5 weeks my beautiful twin 2 Tobias devastingly passed away. My twin 1, Abel had far too much fluid and his heart was under strain. I had to continue my pregnancy with both babies as long as possible to give him the best chance of survival. I managed to go a further 2 weeks before my waters broke at home and I delivered both babies at home into my husbands hands at 27+5 Abel arrived first and before an ambulance even arrived. It was terrifying but abel is such a fighter. He's now 17 days old and absolutely perfect. We have Tobias' funeral a week in Monday. Not sure how I'm going to cope with that but having my children at home and Abel fighting in hospital gives me the strength to carry on. I hope your all well and all your pregnancies are happy and healthy ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->