♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

I’m feeling like I’m getting the flu too now which I really hope im not

Super tired and wiped out

Momof2- I'm so so tired. And definitely having crampy feelings.

Emma- I hope you're not getting sick! Could it just be the exhaustion and sickness from being pregnant?

I got some new bras this weekend that aren't so tight. Good grief I could barely breath! DH looked at me getting dressed one day and said I was boobing out. I don't remember it being this bad with my others.

@Momof2onetube im still getting pains on and off sometimes they feel period pains then other just stretching I feel my huge belly already haha

@blessedmomma im getting what the house has had oh and the girls have been poorly I thought too good to be true
Iv had awful waves of nausea today too dreading when it truly kicks in as takes over

Not long for some of you ladies having a scan

Emma- I was hoping you hadn't been exposed to anything, but I guess that answers that. Stay hydrated as much as you can and rest. Boo.

Momof2- I had that going on last week!!!

My scan is tomorrow morning and I've been fairly excited, but today I'm just feeling anxious like we will get bad news. I'm not as sick as I usually am. And with my history of mc's and just losing our last in October I can't shake the thought.

Mom of 2 I feel the same I keep getting a sinking feeling with the cramps and the wet feeling I spotted for the first four days so I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm sure once I have my first us I'll feel ten times better and reassured.

Purplepear I hope you get your reassurance soon! My youngest is the same age as your LO. Her birthday is July 11, 2017 :)

Mom of 2 I feel the same I keep getting a sinking feeling with the cramps and the wet feeling I spotted for the first four days so I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm sure once I have my first us I'll feel ten times better and reassured.
Purple bear I am right there with you! Had pink spotting once today and I was so worried!! I go in tomorrow for additional blood work but all I want is to see that little heart beating away! ❤️ 3 more weeks til my us, will be just a day shy of 8 weeks.

Emma- I was hoping you hadn't been exposed to anything, but I guess that answers that. Stay hydrated as much as you can and rest. Boo.

Momof2- I had that going on last week!!!

My scan is tomorrow morning and I've been fairly excited, but today I'm just feeling anxious like we will get bad news. I'm not as sick as I usually am. And with my history of mc's and just losing our last in October I can't shake the thought.
Can't wait to hear how it goes! Blessings that everything is progressing as it should!

@blessedmomma I think the worry takes I over for losses and it’s very hard to ever feel normal and excited without a dark cloud hanging but I’m sure all will be perfect
Can’t wait see the update

Good luck for your scan @blessedmomma :)
MS is starting here, blahhh :nope: although I feel like it’s a good thing that my numbers are likely rising as they should, still sucks lol

Hi ladies can I join you all!?

I am definitely feeling exhausted, very hungry (but very picky with what I want to eat), and having crampy almost achy/stretching feelings. I too have been very wet down there and keep going to the bathroom checking and it’s nothing!

I notice I am a bit more irritable when something upsets me and definitely sore boobs by the end of the day!

Thankful I am vacationing at my parents these next two weeks as I have been able to rest!

I love that “Always read the fine print” T-shirt!!

My scan went fab! We saw the yolk sac and the baby. Everything measured correctly. They didn't find the heartbeat yet, so we have to go back in next Tuesday. The nurse kept reassuring us that it's normal this early to not see it yet. Of course I would have felt better having seen it. Considering the last miscarriage was a blighted ovum and we never saw anything other than an empty sac, I'll take seeing the baby this time!

My scan went fab! We saw the yolk sac and the baby. Everything measured correctly. They didn't find the heartbeat yet, so we have to go back in next Tuesday. The nurse kept reassuring us that it's normal this early to not see it yet. Of course I would have felt better having seen it. Considering the last miscarriage was a blighted ovum and we never saw anything other than an empty sac, I'll take seeing the baby this time!
Amazing news hun
Glad you get to go back soon too see
Crazy how much difference even a couple days can do this stage

Yay!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Amazing news!! Such a great feeling! And kind of nice you get another scan in to see the heartbeat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->