♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Thanks ladies! We are over the moon that we saw the baby. Still have that nagging feeling that something is wrong since they didn't find the hb, but hopefully everything will be ok.

Thanks ladies! We are over the moon that we saw the baby. Still have that nagging feeling that something is wrong since they didn't find the hb, but hopefully everything will be ok.
Totally normal but they will find it st next scan I’m sure

I was 6 weeks 4 days when they found hb with dd2

Mom scans are always so scary I’d yoor a week on Thursday ??
I’m going to try to get one for next week I’ll ring tommorow

Baby girl welcome hun hope your ok xx

Purple bear I am right there with you! Had pink spotting once today and I was so worried!! I go in tomorrow for additional blood work but all I want is to see that little heart beating away! ❤️ 3 more weeks til my us, will be just a day shy of 8 weeks.
Bebe it is definitely nerve wracking! My doctor never ordered bloodwork. She finally ordered some to do tomorrow but no beta I have not had any so I've been poas addict just to make sure it progressed lol

I have my first US to be done next week I'm soon excited!!

Blessed momma congrats on the positive scan looking forward to hearing about the next one! Welcome bselck and congrats!

Rang epu again and spoke to a lovely receptionist she said she would get nurse ring me with a scan date for next week

Well just got a phone call and it was only the same woman I spoke to last week who was awful and she was the same she said no more sporting no more pain then no need for a scan and to just see how I go !!
She has my blood boiling again I said that was my 8th loss she said yes well I can see that Emma but still...

I said excuse me I’m entitled to the scan I can go and waste my gps time and have them request one or you can book it now
So she did for next Wednesday but she huffing
I’m going to speak to them next week about her Julie !! Furious is not the word

One week until scan anyway 6 weeks 3 days I’ll be hopefully 9.15am

Wow Emma I'm furious for you!!! That's just ridiculous! Some people should really not work in the public. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. I'm the same way. I used to just think they had the say so, but I've experienced so much I just dont anymore. This is your body and your baby. I had an experience with my first baby where my water broke at 26 weeks. I told my dr the next day at my appt and she said if it really broke I'd be in labor or have an infection. I asked her couldn't she just check somehow and she said I could go to the hospital but I'd be wasting everyone's time!!! I didn't go cuz she made me feel so stupid. I went into labor at 29 weeks and thankfully the hospital stopped the labor and she wasn't born until 37 weeks. But by then we both had an infection and some other problems. When I look back I get so angry for how she treated me!

Wow Emma I'm furious for you!!! That's just ridiculous! Some people should really not work in the public. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. I'm the same way. I used to just think they had the say so, but I've experienced so much I just dont anymore. This is your body and your baby. I had an experience with my first baby where my water broke at 26 weeks. I told my dr the next day at my appt and she said if it really broke I'd be in labor or have an infection. I asked her couldn't she just check somehow and she said I could go to the hospital but I'd be wasting everyone's time!!! I didn't go cuz she made me feel so stupid. I went into labor at 29 weeks and thankfully the hospital stopped the labor and she wasn't born until 37 weeks. But by then we both had an infection and some other problems. When I look back I get so angry for how she treated me!
Wow that’s disgraceful that they did that
Your right people are in the wrong job and i really don’t think it’s right as so many vulnerable woman who wouldn’t fight there corner makes me sad
So glad you both were fine though x

Hey ladies, I just got out of the doctors office. They just did a urine test and it was a very faint positive. I thought the test would show a definite positive being that I got a pregnant digital test 2 days ago. They scheduled an ultrasound for Feb 7th.

Hey ladies, I just got out of the doctors office. They just did a urine test and it was a very faint positive. I thought the test would show a definite positive being that I got a pregnant digital test 2 days ago. They scheduled an ultrasound for Feb 7th.

Honestly hun I wouldn't worry too much. I had positives for 5 days with my last baby and went to the er for spotting and their test came up negative. Drs tests are nowhere near as sensitive as those on the market. Which is really stupid, but true. And everyone says the digital takes a lot to show but it showed for me and then I had my blood drawn right after and my level was 35 so it obviously didn't have to be too high. Hoping and praying everything is ok for you!!

So so so sick today. Eating isn't helping. Nothing is. About to take my first zofran. The light headed/dizzy feeling isn't helping I'm sure.

Baby girl don’t worry hun there defiantly not as sensitive
Have you tried another test yourself maybe

And blessed poor you so early too are you usually this bad so early on when does it ease for you
I’m
Usually around 6.5-7 weeks until 18 weeks. Dreading it

Yesterday was eventful, I started having sharp pains left lower abdomen suddenly at ten am. Sent to emerge, they couldn't see the sac in the uterus so they sent me for an intra vaginal us to rule out ectopic. Us tech found the sac measuring 5.2 instead of 6 as per my lmp (I did ovulate late and the date matches that) but no heartbeat. Doctor said it was too early so betas were done and they just shy of doubled in 16 hours. Now fingers are crossed they keep going up and we see a heart beat Wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->