• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Hi ladies just popping over again from the october thread.

I saw my high risk pregnancy consultant today and i will be induced at 37 weeks. It may be a bit earlier but at the moment its 37 weeks which will be the 23rd September.

Thought i wud join u all on here i hope u all dont mind. :hi:

Welcome! Hope everything continues to go well so you can carry baby to 37 weeks - I believe that I've read you have choleostasis? Hope the medicine is helping you. I was tested for this at my last appt but no elevated levels yet so I'm hoping it stays that way - can't imagine what you're going through with it but I'm glad it was caught early and being managed.

I'm hoping to make it to 36 weeks with these two - we will see if the twins have other ideas. At the latest I'll be delivering around the 9th of September.

Welcome! Hope everything continues to go well so you can carry baby to 37 weeks - I believe that I've read you have choleostasis? Hope the medicine is helping you. I was tested for this at my last appt but no elevated levels yet so I'm hoping it stays that way - can't imagine what you're going through with it but I'm glad it was caught early and being managed.

I'm hoping to make it to 36 weeks with these two - we will see if the twins have other ideas. At the latest I'll be delivering around the 9th of September.

Oh wow hon twins congratulations that's so exciting.
Yes hon I have cholestasis again. I had it with my last pregnancy but was much later at 34 weeks and induced at 35+4. I also developed pre eclampsia at 30 weeks and cholestasis and pre eclampsia can go hand in hand so I'm now keeping a look out for signs of that but so far so good.

My bile acid were at a 20 but now they are at a 16 so still elevated but only slightly so the medication is doing its job. The itching has been so much better since being on the medication but I'm dreading it coming back again which I've been told is very likely in the 3rd trimester because the hormones start going crazy again and that can make bile acid levels jump up again. But I'm being closely monitored and I have another growth scan in 4 weeks time. I'm also having bloods taken for bile acid and liver function every 2 weeks.

It was so scary being diognosed so early but now I'm much further along I feel so much more positive.
Just hoping I wont have to have him b4 35 weeks but I'm preparing myself just incase.
So not ready yet still have so much to buy and do. It seems to be going by so fast now.

Do you know the gender of ure twins?
I love the twin gender reveals on YouTube some of them are really funny and some people kept the other twin a secret from all there family until they gave birth.
U have to go watch those. The shock on there faces when they see 1 baby then 2 is just brilliant. <3

Oh wow hon twins congratulations that's so exciting.
Yes hon I have cholestasis again. I had it with my last pregnancy but was much later at 34 weeks and induced at 35+4. I also developed pre eclampsia at 30 weeks and cholestasis and pre eclampsia can go hand in hand so I'm now keeping a look out for signs of that but so far so good.

My bile acid were at a 20 but now they are at a 16 so still elevated but only slightly so the medication is doing its job. The itching has been so much better since being on the medication but I'm dreading it coming back again which I've been told is very likely in the 3rd trimester because the hormones start going crazy again and that can make bile acid levels jump up again. But I'm being closely monitored and I have another growth scan in 4 weeks time. I'm also having bloods taken for bile acid and liver function every 2 weeks.

It was so scary being diognosed so early but now I'm much further along I feel so much more positive.
Just hoping I wont have to have him b4 35 weeks but I'm preparing myself just incase.
So not ready yet still have so much to buy and do. It seems to be going by so fast now.

Do you know the gender of ure twins?
I love the twin gender reveals on YouTube some of them are really funny and some people kept the other twin a secret from all there family until they gave birth.
U have to go watch those. The shock on there faces when they see 1 baby then 2 is just brilliant. <3

Glad the medicine is working! Hopefully it keeps working well enough to keep the itching to a minimum and baby safely tucked away for a while!

Boy/girl twins - Malakai & Wren. We did a gender reveal with my husbands two motorcycles. Our friends put colored chalk in the tail pipes then we cranked each one to see the smoke. It was pretty cool. I watched a ton of the reveal videos - the reveal fails are my favorite haha luckily ours went off without a problem. We talked initially about not telling anyone it was twins until they were born but that was before we knew it was twins and once we knew we were in such shock that we didn’t even wait until we had heartbeats to tell our families.

Glad the medicine is working! Hopefully it keeps working well enough to keep the itching to a minimum and baby safely tucked away for a while!

Boy/girl twins - Malakai & Wren. We did a gender reveal with my husbands two motorcycles. Our friends put colored chalk in the tail pipes then we cranked each one to see the smoke. It was pretty cool. I watched a ton of the reveal videos - the reveal fails are my favorite haha luckily ours went off without a problem. We talked initially about not telling anyone it was twins until they were born but that was before we knew it was twins and once we knew we were in such shock that we didn’t even wait until we had heartbeats to tell our families.

Awww hon loving the names not heard Wren b4 but that's so nice. My husband like the name Tommy but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

The gender fails are so funny.
That's so cool what u did with the moter bikes.
We just kept it intimate and I made cupcakes for the kids and put blue icing inside and white icing on top so they only see the blue when. They took a bite.
My DD had a complete melt down because she really wanted a sister Haha. But it didnt last to long and now she is ok with having a brother. I just told her u cant choose and that babies are a blessing from God and she soon was smiling again and now keeps rubbing my belly.
My DS keeps kissing and also rubbing my belly and asking how his baby brother is. It's so sweet.

How are you coping with the heat? Were in the south of England in the UK and its been so humid. I'm managing ok but find it difficult at night. We dont have air con so it gets a wee bit uncomfortable.

Awww hon loving the names not heard Wren b4 but that's so nice. My husband like the name Tommy but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

The gender fails are so funny.
That's so cool what u did with the moter bikes.
We just kept it intimate and I made cupcakes for the kids and put blue icing inside and white icing on top so they only see the blue when. They took a bite.
My DD had a complete melt down because she really wanted a sister Haha. But it didnt last to long and now she is ok with having a brother. I just told her u cant choose and that babies are a blessing from God and she soon was smiling again and now keeps rubbing my belly.
My DS keeps kissing and also rubbing my belly and asking how his baby brother is. It's so sweet.

How are you coping with the heat? Were in the south of England in the UK and its been so humid. I'm managing ok but find it difficult at night. We dont have air con so it gets a wee bit uncomfortable.

Thank you! I heard it long before I was pregnant and it has a few different special meanings for me so I'm glad DH and I agreed. It took us until 26 weeks to figure out their names. With our son, we didn't know his gender until he was born but we had 2 names set before we even told our families haha.

Odin is super excited to be a big brother - he wanted twins. He has said since he was about 2.5-3 that mommy would have two babies in her belly. He wasn't so sure about seeing pink smoke, he kept saying but it's supposed to be blue! But he's coming around to the idea of having a sister.

Being this pregnant during the summer has been interesting. The heat index here this week has been as high as 107 with high humidity (I'm in Alabama in the U.S.). I limit my time outside as it causes contractions when I get too hot & I try to keep up with my gallon a day of water intake. I've backed off going to the gym as much as there is no AC.
DH is happy because I've turned the AC down in the house from what I normally have it because I'm just so hot these days. I CANNOT imagine being pregnant without air conditioning.

Thank you! I heard it long before I was pregnant and it has a few different special meanings for me so I'm glad DH and I agreed. It took us until 26 weeks to figure out their names. With our son, we didn't know his gender until he was born but we had 2 names set before we even told our families haha.

Odin is super excited to be a big brother - he wanted twins. He has said since he was about 2.5-3 that mommy would have two babies in her belly. He wasn't so sure about seeing pink smoke, he kept saying but it's supposed to be blue! But he's coming around to the idea of having a sister.

Being this pregnant during the summer has been interesting. The heat index here this week has been as high as 107 with high humidity (I'm in Alabama in the U.S.). I limit my time outside as it causes contractions when I get too hot & I try to keep up with my gallon a day of water intake. I've backed off going to the gym as much as there is no AC.
DH is happy because I've turned the AC down in the house from what I normally have it because I'm just so hot these days. I CANNOT imagine being pregnant without air conditioning.

Oh hon that's supper hot. It was up in the 90s here a week or so ago and I lasted about 20 mins outside and then had to come in the house because I went all dizzy and light headed.

It's also humid here. I'm in England but it's been so muggy and humid. Feels a little fresher tonight. I'm in bed at the moment because its 2:32am. And Its definitely not as hot as last night.
Hopfully will sleep a bit better tonight.
Hard tho when u have to get up and pee 3 million times in the nights Haha.
My baby seems obsessed with my bladder as well. Like it only has to be slightly full and it feels like he is poking it lol. He is head down and his hands are near his face so he is pretty close to my bladder. Its prob a toy to him. Ooooow what's that let's poke it hahahaha.
Sometimes it feels like he is imitating a bucking bronco in there all hands and feet going. Can get a bit outchy sometimes but it's all good.
September seems so close. Its quite scary but exciting at the same time.

Awww ure little boy sounds so cute bless him.
Ours go on there school holidays soon. 6 weeks off school. They go back to school in the beginning of September and then its all systems go and babies will be here b4 we know it.
I can not wait to see pics of ure twins.

Hiii everyone just found this thread!
I'm due September 9th however will be starting sweeps at 38 weeks and booked for an induction at 39 weeks on 2nd September due to severe SPD. This is my 4th baby. I have 3 boys and this will be my first girl!! So excited, sick and ready for my body back now haha. How's everyone doing?

Hiii everyone just found this thread!
I'm due September 9th however will be starting sweeps at 38 weeks and booked for an induction at 39 weeks on 2nd September due to severe SPD. This is my 4th baby. I have 3 boys and this will be my first girl!! So excited, sick and ready for my body back now haha. How's everyone doing?

Hi Gemma
I'm from the October group but being induced between 37 and 38 weeks so that's September so I'm kinda swinging between the 2 groups haha.
SPD sucks I have it and it's so painful. I feel ya hon.
Not long for you now hon. Welcome to the group.

Aw it's awful isn't it I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I never had it with my 3 boys girls must hate me haha. Eeee won't be long for us both then will it! I'm literally up every night counting the days and hoping ever pain is the beginning of labour haha

Hi ladies.
Its baby month. Wishing u all the best of luck and cant wait to see these babies.

What's happening with everyone. Anyone had there babies yet.
I'm being induced the week beginning the 23rd September.
Will get the official date at my next appointment on sep 18th.
Good luck girls

Hi ladies.
Its baby month. Wishing u all the best of luck and cant wait to see these babies.

What's happening with everyone. Anyone had there babies yet.
I'm being induced the week beginning the 23rd September.
Will get the official date at my next appointment on sep 18th.
Good luck girls

Sorry just now seeing this! I gave birth to the twins on august 17th and they came home after 11 days in the NICU. We are working on our routine as a family of 5 but overall doing well. Can’t wait to see your new little one!

Sorry just now seeing this! I gave birth to the twins on august 17th and they came home after 11 days in the NICU. We are working on our routine as a family of 5 but overall doing well. Can’t wait to see your new little one!

Awww that's amazing hon. Have u got pics wud love to see them.
I'm being induced on tuedaay 24th September so 10 more days and counting. So nervous.
Congratulations hon <3

Here’s from our newborn shoot a week after they came home ♥️

BB58F95D-BBF7-4BD5-9217-49486AE790A6.jpeg

I don’t know if anyone pops in on here anymore or not, but I deactivated Facebook a couple of weeks ago and honestly don’t know if/when I’ll be back to it. I miss you ladies dearly though :cry: if anyone wants to search me on Instagram, I’m queenmommaof3. Otherwise Maddy is absolutely wonderful, at 2 months she weighed 11lbs and you’d never think she was a premie at this point! Hope you’re all well :flower:

698D7216-6097-44E9-9E9E-7C4C44D805E4.jpeg

I don’t know if anyone pops in on here anymore or not, but I deactivated Facebook a couple of weeks ago and honestly don’t know if/when I’ll be back to it. I miss you ladies dearly though :cry: if anyone wants to search me on Instagram, I’m queenmommaof3. Otherwise Maddy is absolutely wonderful, at 2 months she weighed 11lbs and you’d never think she was a premie at this point! Hope you’re all well :flower:

View attachment 1070720
I'd been wondering where you had gone! Hope you're ok! Glad Maddy is doing well :) what a cutie!!! will give you a follow on instagram! <3

View attachment 1070720

Hi hon miss u to was wondering where u had got to.
Maddie is beautiful.

View attachment 1070720

I've just found u on Instagram and I've just followed you

View attachment 1070720
I’ve been wondering where you went! Hope all is ok and will send you a IG request

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"