♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Wow, I am so excited for everyone finding out gender of their babies. Congrats to those who already!

I am off bedrest now. I did have a painful Braxton hicks last night. Am wondering if any of you are actually feeling these?

Me! Started around 16 weeks as dull cramps that would come and go, now they’re full on tightenings. I didnt miss them at all :haha:

Yesss i think what I'm feeling is BH too. Dull cramping that lasts no longer than 30-60 seconds then goes away. Totally random, not triggered by anything necessarily. Ive had them for about a week and a half maybe.

How many girls do we have now? I think its just two? So many boys!!

Hi ladies..

Sorry just jumping in.. wondering if any of you are having a planned c- section? I'm meeting with my doc on the 25th of April to get a rough date on my section. It should be last 2 week's of September. Just wondering if any of you ladies are?

Just an update for anyone isn't on the FB group... we are having a boy and a girl! Pictures from the reveal and ultrasound in my journal!

@Shorty88 - it isn't a for sure thing yet but we will most likely end up with a planned C Section the second week of September if I don't go into labor before that.

Hey Shorty!! I’ve never had a c section so not planning on it this time, have you always had c sections?

EMS- saw it in FB and so excited for you!!!

Hey Shorty!! I’ve never had a c section so not planning on it this time, have you always had c sections?

EMS- saw it in FB and so excited for you!!!

Yes unfortunately.. my first one was emergency c section.. I tried vbac on dd2 but at 41 weeks she was not ready to come on her own and they can't induce you or at least my hospital doesn't if you have already had a section so I have no option but for a section one on this time.. vbac would be the "easier" option healing wise but not an option for me any more x

I’m having a planned c section. My first was vaginal and my next two were c sections. Since my youngest won’t yet be two when this one comes, a vbac is not an option. Which I’m actually fine with.

Congrats EMS! So exciting to see that the other day!

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone. As you all know I was supposed to have a Scan Saturday To make sure or rule out twins. However I had started bleeding and had to go to the emergency Room Turns out that I have a Bleed behind the placenta. They put me on bed rest And there is only one fetus so definitely not twins. Has anyone Had a bleed In the 2nd trimester?
I have one! It was picked up in tri1 but continued into tri2... i bled for 5 weeks. Last scan it had shrunk to 5cm and today it was gone... my body absorbed it.

Try not to worry, they're quite common, just dont push yourself at all physically xx

Can I join please? Late to the game but baby is due on 20th sept but consultant has booked cesection for the 13th.

I have a son born in Aug, this one Sept, and my youngest son was born Oct! The end of each year is getting more and more expensive

Have our anatomy scan on May 9th which is sooooooo far away. I’ll be 21 weeks by then.

Haven’t read through all 500+ posts but hope all is well with everyone!

Can I join please? Late to the game but baby is due on 20th sept but consultant has booked cesection for the 13th.

I have a son born in Aug, this one Sept, and my youngest son was born Oct! The end of each year is getting more and more expensive

Have our anatomy scan on May 9th which is sooooooo far away. I’ll be 21 weeks by then.

Haven’t read through all 500+ posts but hope all is well with everyone!
Welcome! We have a facebook group - "September sweetpeas" which tends to be updated more than this thread. Congrats!

Hey, can I join the Facebook group?? My c section has been booked for no later than the 30th of September so I'll be be having this baby in September x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->