♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

You girls are all sooo lucky having appointments early! In the UK I wont get to see anyone until my first scan at 12 weeks, then because its my 3rd pregnancy my next visit is 16 weeks!
Its a lonnnnnnng old wait.
My MIL has offered for us to have an early reassurance scan (they start at 7 weeks) so hopefully will get to do that!

Dating scan day for me :) barely slept, so nervous! Will update later on, my appt is in a couple hours

Awwww lovely picture momofone

Super cute

Fab news purple too I was gutted I didn’t get a picture but atleast you get another soon

Ladies, I am such a hormonal wreck:sad2: all day I have been back and forth between anger and tears. Anyone else going through this. I feel like such a mess. :dohh::headspin:

I threw up for the first time yesterday :( I think it’s just with being so nauseous, I don’t want to eat sometimes - and I found out if I don’t eat for a period of time, the next thing I put in my body, I will throw up! So I’m definitely trying to snack on as much bread and as many crackers as I possibly can

How are you all feeling?

Ive been super nauseous @BSelck24 and soo tired. Wednesday I had a dull ache low down in my stomach allllll day, but since then it comes and goes. After copious amounts of googling I've learned it's pretty common. You'd think I'd know this being my 3rd baby!

Super nauseous here too, but have yet to actually throw up. Sooo hungry too, I just sent OH to get me a tomato for a BLT :haha:

Ive been super nauseous @BSelck24 and soo tired. Wednesday I had a dull ache low down in my stomach allllll day, but since then it comes and goes. After copious amounts of googling I've learned it's pretty common. You'd think I'd know this being my 3rd baby!
I’m the exact same

The nausea is overtaking my day
I’m eating to stop it being worse
Iv been sick once
And today Iv had a dull ache on too and I’m still panicking

I’m the exact same

The nausea is overtaking my day
I’m eating to stop it being worse
Iv been sick once
And today Iv had a dull ache on too and I’m still panicking

Yeah it's worrying isnt it. From what I've read plenty of women have experienced the same thing though. Its all the stretching etc

Nausea hits me in waves but I’m definitely hungry more often... and the fatigue is hitting too. About to go make some tea for the afternoon since I stopped drinking my morning cold brew!

I feel like I have a heartburn feeling in my chest but no other symptoms of heartburn so that’s good at least. Oh and the gas.. it’s unreal. I had the same kind of sensations you guys are talking about and I think some of it was due to gas and other was normal stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->