♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Oh no @PurplePear :hugs: hope you're feeling better!

Eek @thencomesbebe imagine twins! There are twins on DH side of the family.. i think 3 generations ago ... maybe? My MIL did tell me but I cant remember.. that would be scary.. going from 2 to 4 :idea:

I just got my results from my scan last week... my gyno thinks we were going to have twins, but one did not develop as there is another “cystic figure” in my uterus. Now we have to check up on that in a couple of weeks :cry:

I just got my results from my scan last week... my gyno thinks we were going to have twins, but one did not develop as there is another “cystic figure” in my uterus. Now we have to check up on that in a couple of weeks :cry:

Oh no.. I’m sorry. Glad they are keeping a check on you though.

Oh I’m so sorry! Sending a hug.

@thencomesbebe im so excited to hear if you’re having twins!! I feel like we at least need one set in our thread!!

@Momof2onetube sonsorry to hear about the possible lost twin :( what is the process to deal with this now? Do they let the “cystic figure” just resolve itself? Will it cause u to bleed? Thinking of you!

So sorry momof2 :( it's called vanishing twin and I can't even imagine how it will affect all the emotions that go along with pregnancy anyway. :hugs:

Purplepear glad you're on the upward swing of it! I had the flu with one of mine. I shudder to think of how extra sick I was.

Bebe- will be exciting to find out! My mom was a twin and she had twins that she miscarried so it definitely runs in my family!

Ttc- good they are checking on everything! My first hcg at 9 dpo this pregnancy was 3! They said technically I wasn't even considered pregnant lol.

Ugh I'm so sick! My hubs is amazing and comes right home to cook dinner and do the last set of dishes. I've had to use my meds the last couple days. Thankful to have them but I prefer to not use them.

Awww what good hubby blessedmomma!!!
❤️❤️❤️ (I love it when my man cooks and brings me my fave foods!!)

Wow I’m so sorry momofonetube so aad but I’m glad there keeping an eye on you

Blessedmomma your hubby sounds really good The sickness really does take over your life doesn’t it it’s driving me insane

Emma- yes!!! Thankfully my hubs is a seasoned veteran with pregnancy and jumps right in to help. I have had some high risk pregnancies where I've been on bedrest for weeks so he has gotten used to taking over. My ms kicks in later in the day this time so about the time he is getting home I need a break and he knows it. I'm very grateful! I feel guilty, but he says he knows it's a season and will pass and isn't afraid to help.

Momof2- so exciting!!!

@thencomesbebe only 4 more sleeps until our appointments! I’m so ready for it!

5 weeks tomorrow for me! Feeling okay other than some awful heartburn last night.

Hope everyone else is doing okay today!

@thencomesbebe only 4 more sleeps until our appointments! I’m so ready for it!

5 weeks tomorrow for me! Feeling okay other than some awful heartburn last night.

Hope everyone else is doing okay today!
I am so ready to see what's going on in there!! I have been feeling a lot better this week, which obviously has me worried, wondering if something is wrong. I keep reminding myself that lots of women have pregnancy symptoms that come and go! And it's so early there's nothing that could be done anyway, so I just keep taking my progesterone and try to feel blessed that my nausea is at bay! Things that reassure me: although my appetite is better, it's still low and I can only eat what my body requests, my boobs still ache all night and in the morning, yesterday I was weepy for the first half of the day at things I would normally be okay with. I'm slightly less bloated but my tummy is still protruding more than I'm used to. 7w+2d I can't believe how long they're making me wait for our first ultrasound!!

@thencomesbebe when is your ultrasound??? It’s so hard to wait...

I’m so nauseous today. Which makes me feel good emotionally but yucky. I had my first appointment. Kind of just a meet and greet, getting my history, getting a referral for a viability ultrasound... I like my new OB I think and feel like I’m in good hands.

How many weeks did you/will you be having first scans?
I need to book a private one but can't decide when to go.. i wanted to do 7 weeks, but so nervous i wont see much/anything. I'm wondering if i should wait til 9 weeks.. i had scans with both ds and dd at 9 weeks and it was great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"