♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I can’t believe how close we are now. It’s going so fast but yet slow at the same time. I’m ready now, fed up of the aches and pains and not sleeping. I fell asleep at 10 pm tonight for around 2 hours. Now lay on my phone trying to find a name. I suggested loads more to OH tonight and he doesn’t like any. I really don’t think we are ever going to agree on one.

We are away on a school trip for 3 days and I’m up waiting for some homesick kids to fall asleep. I’ve promised to check in on them in 10 minutes. Baby girl is squirming away so it’s not like I can sleep anyway!

@Tasha36089 names are so hard!! Were still at a stand still over here too, but I think DH is finally leaning towards my side for Sadie.

@MummyToAmberx yes I remember you!! So sweet to pop back on and check in, how are you??

@Teafor2 what a trooper!! I forget, what grade do you teach? I couldnt imagine dealing with a bunch of kids overnight. :sleep:

@Tasha36089 names are so hard!! Were still at a stand still over here too, but I think DH is finally leaning towards my side for Sadie.

@MummyToAmberx yes I remember you!! So sweet to pop back on and check in, how are you??

@Teafor2 what a trooper!! I forget, what grade do you teach? I couldnt imagine dealing with a bunch of kids overnight. :sleep:
4th grade, but we are on a trip with the 3rd graders as well. Sleep wise I’d say last night was definitely preparation for a newborn!

Hey ladies, you may not remember me from back in April/May but I just wanted to wish you all the best for next month!
Look forward to seeing all your updates xx

thank you! Hope you’re ok x

I think we have a name. I’m not 100% but we both like it so it’s the closest we’ve been to agreeing on one…..
Cason Ryder

@IsabellaJayne How are you doing? We haven’t heard from you in a bit. Hope you and your family are doing okay!

were doing okay thank you. I finish my 10 days tomorrow but I have to say, I’ve been really up and down. Good days and bad days. Today is a bad day the cough is really getting to me; it’s so painful, not just in my throat, but chest and aggravating my RLP in my bump like crazy. I’m just very miserable but thankful that my oxygen has remained perfect! That was my main worry. Baby girl has been moving wonderfully, I had visions of having reduced movements and being positive making it difficult to be seen, but thankfully, she’s been super active.
I hope you’re okay too, thanks for checking in

were doing okay thank you. I finish my 10 days tomorrow but I have to say, I’ve been really up and down. Good days and bad days. Today is a bad day the cough is really getting to me; it’s so painful, not just in my throat, but chest and aggravating my RLP in my bump like crazy. I’m just very miserable but thankful that my oxygen has remained perfect! That was my main worry. Baby girl has been moving wonderfully, I had visions of having reduced movements and being positive making it difficult to be seen, but thankfully, she’s been super active.
I hope you’re okay too, thanks for checking in
So glad to hear you’re doing well and oxygen levels have been good! Hopefully the cough will let up soon.

Starting to feel quite tired and huge now! and quite anxious!!

@IsabellaJayne so sorry youre having to deal with covid recovery on top of being super preggo. Did they give you tessalon pearls or anything to help suppress the cough? Hope you feel better soon mama.

@Skye75 I feel ya! But youre soooooo close!! Rest up as much as you can :)

35 weeks today!! 35 days max to go! Im really hoping between 38-39 weeks is when baby arrives!

CB9FD799-7321-4202-9D2E-F8EF09AF8D37.jpeg

Hows everyone else and all our quiet mamas doing?

You look great @Rach87

35 weeks here too! Just exhausted… that’s my only feeling / emotion at the moment from the second I wake up to the second I go to bed!
im also super itchy. Didn’t think much of it because it’s not my hands or feet it’s everywhere else …. Going to get my bloods done on Monday though just incase! has anyone had obstetric choleostasis and been itchy every where but their hands and feet?…

Hi ladies! It's good to be in the third trimester. I have gotten so huge in the last few weeks! It'll be interesting how it progresses.
Anyone decorating for Christmas yet? :xmas9: I usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but I may start early this year considering I didn't put one decoration up for Halloween this year.:oops: I didn't even think about it until after the fact.#-o My brain is so mush. The other day I showed up a day early for my OB appointment because they're usually on Thursdays; luckily they were able to work me in. Had my glucose test which turned out fine and my rhogam shot in the butt, super fun. We finally bought a new recliner, so I've been sleeping in it, and what a relief!

I'll be thinking of y'all who are super close for peace and safety!

@IsabellaJayne so sorry youre having to deal with covid recovery on top of being super preggo. Did they give you tessalon pearls or anything to help suppress the cough? Hope you feel better soon mama.

@Skye75 I feel ya! But youre soooooo close!! Rest up as much as you can :)

no given nothing for the cough, just to ride it out. It is getting slightly better though :D. Lovely bump pic, not long to go now.

my second growth scan on Wednesday. One I’m looking forward to, especially post Covid to make sure everything is going well. Also this is the scan where my second baby’s problems were identified and a week later she was delivered. Hopefully all is well with this one

@Mummyto293 yes so so exhausted. But oddly nesty too! Just so uncomfortable! Anytime I eat it feels like my belly weighs 30 lbs and my lower back muscles feel like they're going to rip apart. Ugh. So close to getting our babes. Weirdly my shins/lower legs have been real itchy but nowhere else and its only knees to ankles. No swelling or anything which would make sense. Hope you get some relief!

Congrats on 3rd tri @mouse_chicky !! I think our whole group is now in 3rd tri?! So exciting!

Okay, I need to have a little rant because I’m feeling very annoyed. I had an ob appointment today and for the third time now they’ve told me I’m gaining too much weight. I’ve gained 11 kg, which is 24 lbs so far. I googled to see how much I should have gained at this point and I’m exactly inside the mid range! Even if I were above I wouldn’t be worried as I know I’m not overeating and I have a healthy diet. I’m just annoyed they keep bringing it up.

When they first took my blood pressure they said it was a bit high so they took it again. The second time it came back as 122/58, which is definitely the highest it’s been. Hopefully it won’t go up any higher.

@Teafor2 are you retaining a lot of water or puffy at all? If your bp is creeping up I would keep an eye on it. Any protein in your urine? If its pre-e starting it could account for weight gain. Funny though with my dd I ate nothing but lean protein and fruit/veggies and gained almost 35 lbs. With my ds I felt so crappy I didnt have the energy to prep healthy meals so ate kinda crummy and only gained 22lbs. This one Im barely at 16 lbs gained and I feel like Ive been over eating (especially sweets….shhh) I think everyone gains differently and between each pregnancy - I wish Drs would stop putting everyone in a bubble and look at us individually instead of just a name on a chart! You're definitely not over-gaining though! The chart I looked up puts you right within the “appropriate” gain for your gestation. Keep up the healthy eating mama, Im sure youre just fine :)

@Teafor2 are you retaining a lot of water or puffy at all? If your bp is creeping up I would keep an eye on it. Any protein in your urine? If its pre-e starting it could account for weight gain. Funny though with my dd I ate nothing but lean protein and fruit/veggies and gained almost 35 lbs. With my ds I felt so crappy I didnt have the energy to prep healthy meals so ate kinda crummy and only gained 22lbs. This one Im barely at 16 lbs gained and I feel like Ive been over eating (especially sweets….shhh) I think everyone gains differently and between each pregnancy - I wish Drs would stop putting everyone in a bubble and look at us individually instead of just a name on a chart! You're definitely not over-gaining though! The chart I looked up puts you right within the “appropriate” gain for your gestation. Keep up the healthy eating mama, Im sure youre just fine :)
No swelling and no protein in urine. I’ve had a super stressful week at work, which may account for the slight increase in blood pressure as well. I feel like I eat almost the same amount I ate pre pregnancy. Dh also said the same as well. I’m just going to ignore it and as long as bp stays okay I’m going to assume it’s all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->