♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Pee'd on a digital to see how my hcg is measuring haha.. 3+ (which is the highest it goes and indicates 5+ weeks)
Settles the anxiety a bit, 11 days until my scan ha ha!!

View attachment 1097099

Yey!!!! That’s amazing congratulations.
I’ve got 2 left, will try and wait until tomorrow to see if I can get my 2-3. I’m 16DPO today

What will your expected due date be? so I can add you to the front page :)
Any time, lovely to have you here with us!
I think EDD should be 12/19/21. It’s still so early but I’m absolutely thrilled about a Christmas baby:xmas9: How is everyone doing? No symptoms yet. Test lines are progressing nicely though.

Yay for the 3+ @Skye75 I got mine at 5 weeks exactly or cud of been 5+5 going by dating scan

I couldn’t hold out any longer! Held my wee for 4 hours and did my clearblue digital.

Got my 2-3 weeks today at 4wks5days and 16DPO

View attachment 1097124

Yay for the 2-3 hon

that’s great. Your frer progression looks good too. I tested today hoping for 3+ but it’s still 2-3

View attachment 1097125

It's weird. I got a 1-2 at 3+5 days and at 4+1 I did another and got a 1-2 again and I was so worried but tested again in the afternoon and got the 2-3 so my pee must of been a bit more diluted in the AM.
I wud of thought with ure supper dye stealer it wud of been 3+ but try not to worry u mite be a little less than u think u are so it cud be that or ure pee maybe a little diluted.
For some reason they stopped selling those ones in the USA because they caused unnecessary worry.
Maybe use the other one in a day or two hon.
Hope u get ure 3+ soon.

I do know a lady that never got a 3+ and she has just given birth to a healthy baby boy so don't worry hon.

Ure lines are total dye stealers.

Yay for the 2-3 hon

It's weird. I got a 1-2 at 3+5 days and at 4+1 I did another and got a 1-2 again and I was so worried but tested again in the afternoon and got the 2-3 so my pee must of been a bit more diluted in the AM.
I wud of thought with ure supper dye stealer it wud of been 3+ but try not to worry u mite be a little less than u think u are so it cud be that or ure pee maybe a little diluted.
For some reason they stopped selling those ones in the USA because they caused unnecessary worry.
Maybe use the other one in a day or two hon.
Hope u get ure 3+ soon.

I do know a lady that never got a 3+ and she has just given birth to a healthy baby boy so don't worry hon.

Ure lines are total dye stealers.

I'm trying not to stress too much. I only did it because I though surely with that frer I’d get 3+. And it was afternoon with not much hold but my afternoon tests are normally better than fmu. Will leave a few days and retry. Lots of back ache this afternoon though and feeling really sick. I’m doing party food for my daughters bday and have to keep running out.
Hope all goes well tomorrow at your gender scan and you get the next bloods back quickly.

I'm trying not to stress too much. I only did it because I though surely with that frer I’d get 3+. And it was afternoon with not much hold but my afternoon tests are normally better than fmu. Will leave a few days and retry. Lots of back ache this afternoon though and feeling really sick. I’m doing party food for my daughters bday and have to keep running out.
Hope all goes well tomorrow at your gender scan and you get the next bloods back quickly.

Thank you hon. Oooow party food I will see u there haha.
As much as sickness is horrible it's a good sign all is well.
I had it yesterday so mine hasn't gone just yet. I think it left the building around 16 weeks with my son, I'm 16 weeks tomorrow so we shall see.
I will pop on here and let u all know what flavour we're having haha.
Hope u guys don't mind me popping in and out its just that I know u all and I want to follow ure journeys and root u all on.
I've just had a shower so all ready for tomorrow. Hope I manage to sleep. I always find it hard to sleep b4 scans.

Thank you hon. Oooow party food I will see u there haha.
As much as sickness is horrible it's a good sign all is well.
I had it yesterday so mine hasn't gone just yet. I think it left the building around 16 weeks with my son, I'm 16 weeks tomorrow so we shall see.
I will pop on here and let u all know what flavour we're having haha.
Hope u guys don't mind me popping in and out its just that I know u all and I want to follow ure journeys and root u all on.
I've just had a shower so all ready for tomorrow. Hope I manage to sleep. I always find it hard to sleep b4 scans.
Haha I don’t think I can stomach any. Yes I’m so glad I’m sick, it does put my mind at rest a little.
Will
Be looking out for your updates tomorrow. Hope you manage to get some sleep.

Haha I don’t think I can stomach any. Yes I’m so glad I’m sick, it does put my mind at rest a little.
Will
Be looking out for your updates tomorrow. Hope you manage to get some sleep.

Thanks hon I hope so too.
Did u feel sick with the last one hon I can't remember u ever saying? Ure tests never never got as dark as they are now I remember that. Oooh I do love a good line stealer hehe

Thanks hon I hope so too.
Did u feel sick with the last one hon I can't remember u ever saying? Ure tests never never got as dark as they are now I remember that. Oooh I do love a good line stealer hehe
I started bleeding at 5+3 and felt sick for a couple of days before. My lines got as dark as control but never got a dye stealer.

Hope your daughter had a good day @Tasha36089

Look forward to seeing what the scan reveals @Suggerhoney !

I told OH today, couldn't wait any longer given how I've been feeling. Turns out he's had an inkling since yesterday anyway (my mad half hour of laughing and crying simultaneously seemed to tip thoughts that way haha) so I'm glad that he knows and we can plan :)

Hope everyone doing ok!

Well I had a day or so of relief but nasuea is back a bit today, not as terrible but noticeable. TONS of stretching and achy back muscles today - baby is growing! 5 weeks tomorrow! Almost folded and took my last cheapies tonight but remained sane and held off haha tomorrow it is!

I started bleeding at 5+3 and felt sick for a couple of days before. My lines got as dark as control but never got a dye stealer.

This one is ure rainbow hon.

Hope your daughter had a good day @Tasha36089

Look forward to seeing what the scan reveals @Suggerhoney !

I told OH today, couldn't wait any longer given how I've been feeling. Turns out he's had an inkling since yesterday anyway (my mad half hour of laughing and crying simultaneously seemed to tip thoughts that way haha) so I'm glad that he knows and we can plan :)

Hope everyone doing ok!

Will let u all know. Can't sleep lol.

It’s great to see that 3+! I’ve got two left but unsure when to do them. Was still 2-3 at 5 weeks.

Yey!!!! That’s amazing congratulations.
I’ve got 2 left, will try and wait until tomorrow to see if I can get my 2-3. I’m 16DPO today

I couldn’t hold out any longer! Held my wee for 4 hours and did my clearblue digital.

Got my 2-3 weeks today at 4wks5days and 16DPO

View attachment 1097124

It was good to see the 3+ doesn't mean much but gives me a little reassurance, just want to hurry up and have this scan already so I can stop worrying so much (hopefully!!)
I should be 6w2d now going off LMP and ovulation date.
Have still been pretty sick.. think the pressure bands are working a bit though so that's something. Went for breakfast today and I felt so bad because I barely touched mine such a waste of money

Hi ladies

Just thought I wud keep my promise and let u all in on the gender.
My scan went well and she said baby looks perfect.
Baby was waving so cute.
She took 2 viles of blood, I had the Harmony test done 2 weeks ago but they wanted more blood so that was done today.
We had a high risk screening results for down syndrome so I've been very worried.

Hopefully we will get the results quickly and all will be good.
She said baby looks perfect in the scan.

My hospital screening came back 1 in 33 chance of Downs and 1 in 74 thousand and something for Edwards and Pataus syndrome.

We decided to go for the Harmony test which is non invasive and will give us a yes or no.

Please baby in ure prayers ladies that the bloods come back all good.

All scans have been perfect and NT that's the fluid at back of neck was only 2.0 mm at 12+6 which is well within the normal range so hoping it's just My age throwing it off.

Just want baby to be healthy.

Anyway
We are team
Screenshot_20210410-112748_Tricefy.jpg
received_301496701353487.jpeg

received_1171439977011072.jpeg

:blue:.
So happy. Just need good blood results now.

Hope ure all doing good.
She also checked my placenta because of the bleeding I've had thankfully its prosteria and high up.

Here's a little video of baby waving

Hi ladies

Baby was waving so cute.
She took 2 viles of blood, I had the Harmony test done 2 weeks ago but they wanted more blood so that was done today.
We had a high risk screening results for down syndrome so I've been very worried.

My hospital screening came back 1 in 33 chance of Downs and 1 in 74 thousand and something for Edwards and Pataus syndrome.

We decided to go for the Harmony test which is non invasive and will give us a yes or no.

All scans have been perfect and NT that's the fluid at back of neck was only 2.0 mm at 12+6 which is well within the normal range so hoping it's just My age throwing it off.

Anyway
We are team
View attachment 1097150
View attachment 1097151

View attachment 1097152

Hope ure all doing good.
She also checked my placenta because of the bleeding I've had thankfully its prosteria and high up.

So happy for you. Lovely pics and that video is adorable. Hope the blood results come back quick for you and you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy then.

@realbeauty86 how are you doing?

Sooo I couldn’t help myself and did my last clear blue. I’m so happy. I’m 5+3 today which is the point I started to miscarry last time so to get that 3+ is such a relief. Last time it went back to 1-2 at this point so praying all is ok.
6AE446E6-FBFB-4945-BDBA-C903614F9338.jpeg

Hi ladies

Baby was waving so cute.

Anyway
We are team
View attachment 1097150
View attachment 1097151

View attachment 1097152

Hope ure all doing good.

Huge congratulations hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"