♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hi everyone! Hope you don’t mind if I join in. Recently had a bfp approx 4 weeks!
This will be my fourth pregnancy 1 early mc 2 healthy pregnancies. Can’t help but feel anxious and wishing time would hurry up...

Congratulations! I feel the same, so hard at this stage! I think I'm about 4+2 going by LMP and cycle average lengths. I'm sure it will go fast for everyone else!

I think I’m going to go for a private scan at 8/9 weeks just to make sure everything is going as planned and then it will break up the time between the 12 week scan x

@realbeauty86 hcg varies a TON. If you google ‘hcg by weeks’ you’ll see by I think week 10 theres like a 100,000 variance in the normal range. Lol that frer was great I think youre ok :) I know its hard not to worry though.

@Jessylou4 @aymz1983 @Mummyto293 yayyyy!!!! So great to check in after just a few hours and three new mamas! Congrats excited to have you here with us!

19dpo 4w4d got my solid dye stealer :dance: hadnt tested since Sunday so it was exciting to see! Held off on my cheapies for 5weeks which is this saturday....and will get another frer for then also haha.
7885DCE1-EB41-4580-8280-6939DB3ACF86.jpeg

It seems like all of us have had multiple miscarriages. I had one before my daughter, 1 before my son, and 2 back to back before this one. Im confident with this one, my lines were darker at 3.5weeks than with any if my chemicals after 4 weeks. Actually I dont think even my two babies did I ever get lines this dark lol. And Ive had nausea since before my bfp. Really hoping its not twins. My grandma had a set of twins, she had 9 children, each of them had 3-5 children, and each of us(my sibs and allll my cousins) have 2-5 babies, no twins at all. I just know it’ll probably be me hit with them LOL

Last edited:
@realbeauty86 I'm happy you feel better and this test is a beauty.

Congratulation to the all new bfp's

I feel very good most of the time apart occasional tiredness in the afternoons for a couple of hours and very sore boobs but no other symptoms, so a bit worried. I haven't heard from the midwife and no appointments booked yet, NHS is very slow and with the previous mc can't stop thinking something will go wrong.

I’ve booked a scan for 18th April at 6+4 just to put my mind at rest. I’m so anxious all the time. Every little twinge I’m panicking

Nice test Rach!!! Congrats all the new ladies joining. I’m writing before my phone dies lol. I’m going with my mom to the emergency room, just for an arm but I think I’m gonna have more blood drawn. Doc said I could. So why not. I just wish a month would pass already. I hate having anxiety and bad nerves. Sorry if you guys get tired of me going back and forth. It’s just the bleeding won’t stop. It’s still not a lot but it hasn’t stopped lol so yeah sorry in advance

@realbeauty86 thats why we’re here! Vent away! I cant imagine how scary. At least some bleeding in early pregnancy is normal so theres that 1/8 oz of comfort. Sorry it hasn't stopped yet. Is there any more cramping? And that test is preeeettttyyyyy! So for now I think baby is staying put :)

@realbeauty86 thats why we’re here! Vent away! I cant imagine how scary. At least some bleeding in early pregnancy is normal so theres that 1/8 oz of comfort. Sorry it hasn't stopped yet. Is there any more cramping? And that test is preeeettttyyyyy! So for now I think baby is staying put :)
Lol I agree. Thank you. I’m praying hard for this lil baby. If my numbers are picking up then that really will help ease my mind. If I can stay off the internet I might be ok. It’s great being able to talk with ppl going through similar stuff but certain things you see are hard to unsee... like those huge hcg levels a lot of ppl have lol

the cramping isn’t as bad as it was, that actually has slowed. It comes back if I get a lil active but then I usually sit my tail down.

Sooo... my numbers went up 100 points so I’m at 382 now. Guess I need to cool it and just accept this pregnancy and be happy about it. Whatever will happen will happen and I think this sticky babe will stick [-o<:hugs:

Hello everyone :)

Hoping I can come join - just got my BFP today, due date at the moment is 13 December but I know that will change in a few weeks no doubt at 12 week scan!

Feeling excited but nervous as heck - my oldest has just turned 18 and my youngest will be almost 10 by the time this one is born so feels like I'm starting from scratch again!

Haven't told OH yet, although I'm desperate to. I've ordered some cute little baby vests to surprise him with (and hoping it doesn't go down like a lead balloon lol as we were ntnp but still, I worry!)

Will be nice to be able to talk about it with likewise people!

View attachment 1097050

Hi everyone Congratulations to everyone on their BFPS. Hoping I’m in this thread for the long haul now.
I’ve just come over from the April TWW thread. Had my first BFP on Saturday and I’ve worked out my EDD as the 16th December. I’m 4wks 3 days and have an early scan booked in for next Thursday when I will be 5wks4 but not sure if they are going to be able to see much! Has anyone had a scan that early and been able to see a heartbeat?
I was also wondering if anyone else had a pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage and was been offered slightly more regular scans than the traditional NHS ones of 12/20 weeks?

I have a beautiful little boy who is 3 in July and we have been TTC for about 18 months now.
I’ve had 6 chemical pregnancies leading up to this so I’m cautious but my line progression is better than it’s ever been and I’ve been on progesterone and also aspirin from ovulation this cycle aswell as having weekly acupuncture since January.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to chatting to you all for the next few months xx

Hi everyone! Hope you don’t mind if I join in. Recently had a bfp approx 4 weeks!
This will be my fourth pregnancy 1 early mc 2 healthy pregnancies. Can’t help but feel anxious and wishing time would hurry up...

Welcome new mums!! great to see more people here :D

@Mummyto293 what is your EDD so I can add it to the front?

'Okay I think everyone is correct on the front page.. if not let me know any I'll get it fixed asap!

My GP called me yesterday and then chased up the gynaecology unit at my hospital. I’ve got my early scan next Thursday then I’ll be under the care of the consultant for a while and will have extra scans. Trying not to get too excited but I’m still having a nice amount of line progression :D Bottom test was today 15DPO at 11am
Don’t know if that’s dark enough to expect 2-3 weeks on a clearblue digital yet?! Desperate to see that number on it!!

AC003CEB-B494-4229-8D09-A2FC9C9D35E2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->