♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Oh and I’ve been to the ER. They did nothing but a vaginal scan and blood. Number dropped to 82. So yeah. I have stopped bleeding for some reason. Idk. I wonder is it safe to have sex.

Hey guys. I’m ok. Trying to deal. I’m not gonna lie I’ve had a drink or 3... I just figure it’ll happen again hopefully soon. How long has a person had a healthy pregnancy after a MC? Curious
So sorry for your loss hun. I pray it will come soon for you! The further along you are the longer your cycles will take to get back to normal in my experience... my loss at 5 weeks I ovulated Again in 2 weeks. But my 8 week loss I bled for 2-3 months on and off.

@realbeauty86 we all cope in different ways after my one I just could not talk about it, I was feeling like it was mu fault and stopped ttc for more than a year, but my friend had mc and got pregnant a couple of months later, healthy pregnancy due in a few weeks. I think you got to do what what feels right for you.
@Reiko_ctu I work in health care and cant understand how people like that midwife do their job without compassion

@realbeauty86 so sorry :( I don't think there is any definitive answer, I left it 6 months between my last mc and went on to have a successful pregnancy after that. Some people try straight away and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

@Rach87 ohh no, fingers crossed hope hubby recovers well!

@xJessie91x that's good progression :) I think cheapies are harder for progression anyway but it's looking fine!

Hopefully you're doing better now you have power back @Skye75 !

How is everyone else? I still feel worried a bit that my bbs aren't as sore as they were a few days ago, although I'm still having trouble sleeping, I'm having heartburn at night now and I think I am actually starting to pee more even though I'm not drinking any more than usual. Except yesterday, I drank about 3 pints of water in an hour as my feet and ankles were swollen but I didn't drink enough in the day nor did I move much! So that's on me.
Rhr continues to climb, so that is also reassuring me. I get a little anxious when it drops a beat but then it goes back up again. Although I understand it can't keep rising forever anyway lol.

Trying to think what to do with the weekend, supposed to be quite nice here. May need to plan for mornings so I can have the afternoons to nap haha. OH took my youngest to the zoo yesterday, apparently he (child) doesn't like zoo's as he's been to loads (he really hasn't!) But he enjoyed it on the end I think. Maybe no more zoo trips for a while...!

@Rach87 hope your hubby is ok and you test negative. We all had it not long back, it’s horrible.
Hey guys. I’m ok. Trying to deal. I’m not gonna lie I’ve had a drink or 3... I just figure it’ll happen again hopefully soon. How long has a person had a healthy pregnancy after a MC? Curious
This pregnancy came straight after a mc with no period in between. The plan was to wait a month but it happened. So far so good. Hope you’re ok.

I'm not testing no more, 17dpo, 3 hour hold :cloud9:
I've spoken to the community midwife just, I'm in the diary and will call once I've had my scan in 2 weeks before my booking in appointment. They offered me an early scan at epu which I would rather avoid as lots of bad memories, especially after my ectopic.

20210416_120325.jpg

20210416_120325.jpg

@Rach87
So sorry to hear DH has covid I hope u all Stay safe and nobody else catches it. ❤

@realbeauty86
Oh my lovely I am so so sorry.
People do cope In different ways. When I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks I did the same as u and went out drinking.
I didn't have any kids then I was young so my thing was going to work getting home going out getting drunk. I kind of the rails for 2 years it just messed me up real bad.

All my other losses were supper early.
I had chemical at just over 5 weeks and another chemical around 5 weeks and then the 4 chemicals last year they all ended by the time I was 4 and half weeks.

I ovulated really early after 2 of them and then normol time with the other 2.
Sending u big warm healing hugs.

Heartbroken for you ure such a lovely lady ❤

I'm not testing no more, 17dpo, 3 hour hold :cloud9:
I've spoken to the community midwife just, I'm in the diary and will call once I've had my scan in 2 weeks before my booking in appointment. They offered me an early scan at epu which I would rather avoid as lots of bad memories, especially after my ectopic.

View attachment 1097409

View attachment 1097408

Great lines hon.

@realbeauty86 I’m so sorry. I had a mc at almost 5 weeks, and had a positive pregnancy test 2.5 weeks later with my son. I think its semi common for women to sometimes ovulate early after an early miscarriage. Really hope you get your rainbow baby soon

@Reiko_ctu oh no how are they? Dh i thought was getting better by yesterday he looked rough and was coughing a lot. I got a pulse ox and his oxygen level is at 91% so is very borderline needing to go to the hospital. Our friend is a P.A. so he’s going to call him today to get some direction. I just really hope i don’t get it. I made the mistake of googling covid and early pregnancy, not good. :( Thankfully he has a great job and they put him on workmen’s comp until he’s better. I should have my results by 5pm today. How are you? Had your hg eased up at all yet?

@xJessie91x progression looks great!

My FMU tests looked nice and dark this morning! I am 10 days past the transfer of two 3 days embryos. I am having some very light spotting with really light brown blood. I’m assuming that is is just implantation spotting and trying not to get freaked out about it! I did have spotting with both of my previous pregnancies so this isn’t anything new! I’m just hoping that it will go away soon! I am having AF type cramping also, but that is normal also. I’m just going to take it easy and try to relax!

8D3F4C8A-E3FD-4033-9077-1936322A5A40.jpeg DAED2DD4-7DF8-4005-8EDD-33CE36EF4ED2.jpeg 78104BD1-1DA8-46C4-91C6-565C253E5730.jpeg

@Reiko_ctu oh no how are they? Dh i thought was getting better by yesterday he looked rough and was coughing a lot. I got a pulse ox and his oxygen level is at 91% so is very borderline needing to go to the hospital. Our friend is a P.A. so he’s going to call him today to get some direction. I just really hope i don’t get it. I made the mistake of googling covid and early pregnancy, not good. :( Thankfully he has a great job and they put him on workmen’s comp until he’s better. I should have my results by 5pm today. How are you? Had your hg eased up at all yet?

@xJessie91x progression looks great!
I am so sorry to hear that he is getting sicker! I hope that he feels better soon! I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers! XOXO

Thank you so much @wannabeprego and thank you all ladies. Praying he recovers soon rather than later. I should still be able to go to my scan tuesday - obviously my covid results will decide. The quarantine is from start of symptoms which it will be over 2 weeks by then. And hes been staying downstairs since Monday. Its minimal contact - and really if I was going to get it the 18 hr drive together with windows closed a week ago would've gotten me I think. I just hate seeing him sick, and worse he feels so terrible that Im having to do everything myself. Having lupus and dealing with chronic illness my entire life I HATE seeing other people suffer bc I well know how it feels. I just want him better.

Oh and I’ve been to the ER. They did nothing but a vaginal scan and blood. Number dropped to 82. So yeah. I have stopped bleeding for some reason. Idk. I wonder is it safe to have sex.

I am so sorry hun! Big hugs to you! XOXO

@realbeauty86 so sorry :( I don't think there is any definitive answer, I left it 6 months between my last mc and went on to have a successful pregnancy after that. Some people try straight away and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

@Rach87 ohh no, fingers crossed hope hubby recovers well!

@xJessie91x that's good progression :) I think cheapies are harder for progression anyway but it's looking fine!

Hopefully you're doing better now you have power back @Skye75 !

How is everyone else? I still feel worried a bit that my bbs aren't as sore as they were a few days ago, although I'm still having trouble sleeping, I'm having heartburn at night now and I think I am actually starting to pee more even though I'm not drinking any more than usual. Except yesterday, I drank about 3 pints of water in an hour as my feet and ankles were swollen but I didn't drink enough in the day nor did I move much! So that's on me.
Rhr continues to climb, so that is also reassuring me. I get a little anxious when it drops a beat but then it goes back up again. Although I understand it can't keep rising forever anyway lol.

Trying to think what to do with the weekend, supposed to be quite nice here. May need to plan for mornings so I can have the afternoons to nap haha. OH took my youngest to the zoo yesterday, apparently he (child) doesn't like zoo's as he's been to loads (he really hasn't!) But he enjoyed it on the end I think. Maybe no more zoo trips for a while...!
I’m doing okay, thanks for asking! I am having some really light brown spotting but my tests look nice and dark this morning, so that is making me feel better! I posted my tests and update In an earlier post!

I hope that the swelling goes down and your heart burn gets better soon. From what I have read Tums is safe to take when pregnant, so maybe you could give that a try?

I was thinking of taking my kids to the zoo this weekend or maybe to the airplane museum. The weather looks nice and mild here, in the 60’s! I hope that you have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->