♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

6 weeks today! First scan in T-minus 3 days!
Got my hook effect today! So cool to see. Also thank God I know about it otherwise I would have panicked lol

View attachment 1097448
That’s cool. I’ve not tested with frers for ages. I used a wondfo this morning and the test line was still darker than control and practically the same when diluted

Sorry @Skye75 youre so sick, make sure to go to the er for fluids so you dont get too dehydrated

@Skye75 hope the sickness eases off for you soon. I’m super nauseous all the time but am only sick a few times a day so managing to keep things down.

I have my private scan tomorrow. To say I’m scared and anxious is an understatement. My OH is so unhelpful sometimes. He just looks at it like whatever will be will be and doesn’t understand why I’m so worked up. Will update here when I get out.

@Tasha36089

Good luck at ure scan tomorrow hon. Hope u get to see a little HB.

@Rach87

Yay for the hook effect hon. U got ures ealier than me. I didn't get it untill almost 8 weeks but with my son I had it happen around 6 weeks.

When it first happened with my son I panicked because the line was faint and I thought I was going to MC but someone on here told me about the hook effect which I had never heard of b4 and told me to dilute my wee with water.

I thought it sounded crazy but did just that and bam got my line stealer again.

App it doesn't always happen but it did with my son and it did with this one.
I had great fun testing it out.

Thanks @Rach87 i tested again this morning and popped it over on the April thread. I’m sure there’s something faint... argh.

so happy to stalk you ladies and follow along with your early pregnancy journey. Morning sickness is the worst! So hard as you know it’s a good sign but it’s also dreadful and debilitating! Oh wow almost first scan time, wonder if there will be any surprise twinnies!
Fingers crossed I’ll be joining you over here someday soon

Ugh I'm feeling so anxious today.
I'm feeling a bit better today and that just sets of my anxiety that I will miscarry. I have lots of little twinges etc but being constipated as hell because of the ondanestron doesn't help.
Wednesday can't come soon enough I just want to get this scan over and done with!

Ugh I'm feeling so anxious today.
I'm feeling a bit better today and that just sets of my anxiety that I will miscarry. I have lots of little twinges etc but being constipated as hell because of the ondanestron doesn't help.
Wednesday can't come soon enough I just want to get this scan over and done with!

That’s exactly how I feel. I feel so much better when I feel crappy. I didn’t sleep all night. Few hours to go

I am 12 days past transfer today! My lines are still nice and dark! My dark brown spotting is still continuing but it remains very light. It seems to be slowing down some. Tomorrow I got for BW to check my HCG and progesterone levels! I’m 4 weeks today! I’m really excited and anxious about what the results will be! I think good since my tests look good! Please keep your fingers crossed for me girls!

I had my first really intense spell of nauseous yesterday when I was out with my daughter at an airplane museum. It had been a while since I last ate something and I started dry heaving and gagging! Luckily I had some snacks and water in my purse. I went off to the side and slid my mask off just long enough to eat some snacks snd drink water. Thankfully I felt better once I ate! That wasn’t fun! I’m glad I didn’t throw up! I need to eat small meals through the day or else it makes me nauseous! The airplane museum is entirely outside so there was lots of space to spread out from everyone. Due to covid they have shut down the inside of the museum.

Here are today’s tests with FMU. I included my progression with my FRER’s.

0DD4176A-6136-4CDC-BEBA-D21EEC5AC9C5.jpeg 1DDFED69-CEF3-497D-ABEA-8D39820F9739.jpeg D1E1301C-FEA6-4C65-972F-C5BD4F05BC04.jpeg 79A65D8C-422C-45CB-AAA0-4CD12BE7C37A.jpeg

Good luck @Rach87!

I'm feeling a bit crampy and it's stressing me out big time

That's totally normal early in pregnancy! Try not to worry, even though I know that is easier said than done! Make sure you are staying hydrated and drinking plenty of fluids also! I have had AF type cramping on and off through the entire 2WW!

Just had my scan and all is well so far. All in the right place and we saw a heartbeat. Measuring a little behind at 5+6 so maybe my dates are a bit off but he did say it’s so hard at this point to get accurate measurements.
2384F0B4-24BA-4B32-A2CA-62BCC3969591.jpeg

6 weeks today! First scan in T-minus 3 days!
Got my hook effect today! So cool to see. Also thank God I know about it otherwise I would have panicked lol

View attachment 1097448

Thanks for sharing! That is really neat to see demonstrated! I am promising myself to stop testing once I get my HCG BW numbers back and my US confirms things are looking good with the pregnancy at 6 weeks! I am a POASA though and I know that will be easier said than done! We all want that reassurance that everything is going okay with our pregnancies!

Good luck with your upcoming scan!

Just had my scan and all is well so far. All in the right place and we saw a heartbeat. Measuring a little behind at 5+6 so maybe my dates are a bit off but he did say it’s so hard at this point to get accurate measurements.
View attachment 1097474

Beautiful scan picture hun! That is awesome news that you saw the heart beat and everything looked great!!! Congrats again! H&H 9 months!

@Rach87
So sorry DH is getting sicker and may need hospital treatment.
Praying he recovers ASAP.
Glad ure test came back negative so u can still go to ure scan.

Me and DH will have a covid test on May 12th at 11am and then I have my anomaly scan at 12pm providing we both test negative.
I have a bit of a cold at the moment which DH had but he is better now so not covid.

Just a bit of a sore throat and a slight cough not bad.
I have Asthma so it always goes to my chest.

@wannabeprego

I had bleeding and spotting with this one.
I had spotting from 14dpo untill about 8 weeks.
And a bleed at 6 weeks and 14+5 weeks that was red.
I thought the worst because I've had 7 miscarriages altogether and I've only had bleeding like that in pregnancy when it has been a miscarriage.
It never got heavy but was enough to make me worry.
Turns out I have a cervical erosion and apparently they are very common in pregnancy.
They do not harm the pregnancy or the baby but they can he easily agitated and bleed.

I've had nothing sick and hopefully there will be no more.

I know spotting and some bleeding can be very normol in the first trimester i was told that by my midwife.

I know its hard not to worry hon but brown blood is old blood and it is probably implantation.
Think u can get implantation spotting right up untill around 8 weeks so I reckon that's probably what it is and the fact ure tests are getting darker is a good sign.

@Lucy3
Good luck hon

Thanks for sharing your story with me hun! That helps put my mind at ease! I'm sorry about your previous miscarriage's! I had one at 10 weeks in a previous FET cycle and a chemicals pregnancy in another FET before I had success again with this last IVF cycle again. The early days are always nerve wracking, but I am praying for all of us ladies on this thread, that we all have a H&H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->