♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I'm so sorry about the bleeding. I had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks was red with tiny clots and was so scary.
I've had alot of losses so it was really frightening seeing that blood.
I also had on off spotting from 14dpo up untill 9 weeks.
Turns out I have a cervical erosion. There very common esp in pregnancy. It's just a blood vessel that can burst and doesn't cause no harm to baby.
I hope ures is something like that too hon.
It really is horrible seeing blood in pregnancy.

@Suggerhoney thank you
It’s been a very long 3 weeks
This is the second bleed but it’s nothing like the first
It’s really getting to Me today
I’m tired and so drained

Hey thanks @Teafor2
I’ve done nothing but read about it for a week now
My brain hurts
I’m bleeding more than I’d like now it’s filling me with dread
When you say you did how much was a lot sorry to ask I need real people answers
I rang the epu today I’m so drained I’ve had enough they won’t do anything so just rescan Friday
I actually marked all the bleeding on my period tracker so I can go back and check for you!

I had a big gush of blood that looked like the start of a period at 6 weeks. It was bright red and everything. I freaked out I and went to the emergency room. They did a scan and we saw baby’s heartbeat but they told me to stay home from work for two weeks. I spotted for the rest of that day (enough to use a panty liner) but it had stopped by the morning.

A week later I got another big gush of blood while I was sleeping. I woke up to blood on my thighs and a 2 inch spot on my bedsheet as well. When I went to the toilet there was also a lot of blood in the toilet but this time it was a darker red than before. I spotted for the rest of that day and the next day as well.

Two days later I went to pee and had blood clots in the toilet but no real bleeding. I ended up spotting the rest of the day.

Then, I ended up having some more spotting a week later which only lasted about half a day.

I will still spot sometimes after orgasms but it always stops immediately after that little bit so it doesn’t worry me.

When I had the bleeding those weeks I also had quite a lot of cramping but never at the same time as the bleeding. I was also on progesterone supplements at the time due to a history of early miscarriage. I have two more days of those supplements left and then I’m done so I’m hoping I don’t get anymore bleeding!

I hope this helps! I know there are women that had even more bleeding than me and went on the have healthy pregnancies and women than had less and lost pregnancies so it’s hard to know what to expect in these situations. The first trimester is so scary.

Pips I'm so sorry your going through all this, iv had light spotting in this pregnancy and that worried me enough so you must be so stressed! I can't believe your epu won't get u in sooner if even just to ease your mind!

I'm so with you on those o crap emotions after the bfp this is baby 7 and iv had that with prob all of them Lol!!

@Suggerhoney thank you
I’m tired and so drained

Oh hon bless you.
Yes I found the first trimester dragged for me and then when I hit 2nd tri I felt so happy but then to wake up that bleeding at 14+5 weeks was just horrible. I had cramps too and like that heavy ache u get when AF is about to start.
With both bleeds at 6 and almost 15 weeks I went to early pregnancy unit.
At 6 weeks with that bleed I needed a pad but the bleeding stopped after about 2 hours.
I had a scan the next day at 6+1 and see bean and HB but was told it cud go either way but at that time she cudnt see any reason for the bleed.
Then at almost 15 weeks when it happened again I went to A&E the the early pregnancy unit and I had a internal examination and that's when the doctor discovered the erosion. She said she felt quite sure that was what was causing the bleed but still said it cud be a threatening miscarriage and if I had anymore bleeding to go back strait away.
Thankfully (touchwood) I haven't had any more bleeding or spotting since so I now know it was definitely the Erosion.
So many other womon on here had also had erosions in previous pregnancies and said they had the same kind of bleeding.
I also googled it (as u do) and I cudnt believe how common it was.

I know every womon is different but with all my losses the bleeding was very very heavy and loads of clots and extremely painful.
I hope that helps hon.

I really hope all the bleeding stops and everything ends up being OK hon.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, I was feeling so guilty I had these thoughts. It’s like I tired so hard to make it happen and kept picturing the two lines and then when they came and keep getting darker it’s like ‘oh wow this is actually happening..’ :shock:
@Rach87 mine are 5 and 7 so it feels like a lifetime ago I was last pregnant! Totally forgotten what life with a baby is like!
@pipsbabybean thinking of you with your bleeding. I had breakthrough bleeding with my first - it came when I would have had my period for the first few months. Friday must feel like ages away. Sending hugs

@Suggerhoney thank you
I’m tired and so drained
Im really sorry to hear. With my first pregnancy, I had a sch and I bleed bright red blood, and passed clots (quarter sized) for 2-3 days (like a period) and then spotted for a week, and then had another big gush and the spotted for another 3-4 weeks (with a couple more gushes in between). I was put on bed rest for 4-5 weeks and got progesterone injections (but I was getting those anyway cuz I did IVF). Thankfully everything was fine and my little girl is now a sweet little toddler.

I get that it can be so scary, sorry that you have to go through it. I had some brown spotting with my current pregnancy and completely freaked.

i have my fingers crossed for you!

@pipsbabybean , welcome to the group! Congrats! I hope the bleeding stops and that everything is going to be alright! Big hugs to you! XOXO

Thanks to all who replied
It’s awful isn’t it and yet so common you just don’t realise

today is a better day , bleeding is so much less today hoping it’s tailing off
I did a test last night and it was incredibly positive made me feel slightly better
I bled so much well it looked so much

It was mentioned that maybe I should t be taking the baby aspirin either ? Anyone have any thoughts on this ?
as it’s obs a thinner
Thanks girls Friday can’t come soon enough x

Ahh I've missed so much of this thread the last few days! Welcome in @pipsbabybean and @Lucy3 and congratulations!
I've never had bleeding so I can't comment but glad to hear it's tailing off for you a little. Hopefully more known on Friday
And I have had more than a few 'wtf am I doing' moments with this one, especially as at time of birth my other 3 will be 18, 16 and almost 10! Like, can I really do this again after so long? But the longer it goes on and the more I see scans it's like yes....I can :)
Have my 20 week scan booked for 30 July so that's going to take ages! No idea if we will remain team yellow or not...

I'm also glad not feeling as sick now...although I seem to have gone the other way and I cannot stop eating :/

@aymz1983 Glad you are feeling better! I was feeling horrible this morning but ever since eating dinner I’ve been ravenous and non stop snacking. I almost never feel hungry anymore, just nauseas or more nauseas, so it’s so nice to feel actual hunger!

I felt my uterus for the first time today! It was very exciting :laugh2:

How’s everyone doing? Haven’t been on here for a while! Now 14+3 and felt flutters for the last few days which are lovely!

Thanks to all who replied
It’s awful isn’t it and yet so common you just don’t realise

today is a better day , bleeding is so much less today hoping it’s tailing off
I did a test last night and it was incredibly positive made me feel slightly better
I bled so much well it looked so much

It was mentioned that maybe I should t be taking the baby aspirin either ? Anyone have any thoughts on this ?
as it’s obs a thinner
Thanks girls Friday can’t come soon enough x
If I’m remembering @Suggerhoney was told her bleeding was down to taking the aspirin??

Yeah I started baby aspirin as soon as I got a bfp as advised by fertility doctor and when I had the spotting and bleeding I thought it may of been the aspirin but it wasn't it was a erosion on the cervix.

Happy 16 weeks Skye!! Let us know how you get on with the OB!

I am also sitting outside my doctor’s office with a suspected uti. Not sure if it’s just my uterus pushing in my bladder, but I’ve had some burning so I thought better safe than sorry.

I’m off for a scan this morning. I’ve had a kidney infection and some abdo pains. Hoping everything is okay. I’m very nervous Incase something is wrong with her. Fingers crossed all will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->