So I’ve come back as I do love Bnb
I’ve been a member since 2011
Going through it with this one
First scan showed nothing after a bleed at 4 weeks
Bloods never doubled
Then second scan a week later showed my bean beating away measuring 6 weeks
I’m stil bleeding now and hoping it’s just a Sch
Would love to stick around and chat with you all x
Hi! Sorry about the bleeding. My EDD is 1/27 and I have a SCH. It freaks me out tbh

Welcome @pipsbabybean sorry about the bleeding. Fingers and toes crossed for you that it works out x

Well Monday today. Have a full on week this week, tomorrow DS gets his cast off and the wires out.... eeek. Then have carpet cleaning happening at 3pm. Wednesday I have my OB appointment.. when I'm supposed to have the dreaded pap smear (hopefully I can get out of that) then Thursday free and then a crappy rent inspection on Friday. So I have been trying to get a heap of cleaning done before then. So sucky having them every 3 months, can't wait until we buy our own place.

I am 16 weeks on Wednesday, I don't know why but 18 weeks feels like a huge milestone to me, can't wait for the next two weeks to hopefully fly past. Been having a lot of pelvic/hip pain the last few days and been feeling really unwell again for the last 4 days or so. Yuk.

@Tasha36089 I am also eating a bit better now, so hoping I won’t lose as much but I don’t think I’m eating enough to gain anything back yet. I was actually already a bit underweight prior to getting pregnant and in the two months before I conceived this pregnancy I managed to gain 3 kg so now I’m just back to what I was before gaining that weight.

Hey @Skye75 doing pretty well. I haven’t tested today, but af was due and she hasn’t shown up and feeling more pregnant. Still temping and that’s continuing to rise. Although feeling a bit, I’m not sure, but conflicted about how I’m feeling about being pregnant? Especially at night I get so worried, not about losing it but about being pregnant and having another baby I think? It’s thrown me a bit tbh, I thought I’d be more excited. But I think it’s fairly normal to feel like this at the start? Sorry for the essay and thanks for asking <3
So I went and tested, actually think it helped my mood! Looks pretty good considering there was no hold and maybe 2 seconds of pee came out haha

94A97441-4C23-455D-9024-5F4C61301354.jpeg

Last edited:
Even though we were trying for 6 months I still felt exactly the same way at first, and still do occasionally now!! So I think totally normal :)
Great BFP, gotta be happy with that! Makes it all a bit realer ones AF doesn't show doesn't it.

Thanks so much @Skye75 it really helps knowing it’s not just me! I’m counting down to the happy hormones kicking in. Think I’m also scared at the thought of being sick in a few weeks, are you feeling better now?

Hey @Skye75 doing pretty well. I haven’t tested today, but af was due and she hasn’t shown up and feeling more pregnant. Still temping and that’s continuing to rise. Although feeling a bit, I’m not sure, but conflicted about how I’m feeling about being pregnant? Especially at night I get so worried, not about losing it but about being pregnant and having another baby I think? It’s thrown me a bit tbh, I thought I’d be more excited. But I think it’s fairly normal to feel like this at the start? Sorry for the essay and thanks for asking <3
So I went and tested, actually think it helped my mood! Looks pretty good considering there was no hold and maybe 2 seconds of pee came out haha

View attachment 1099342
I had the same feeling and we had been trying nearly 2 years for our first. Once the sickness kicked in I really started questioning how badly I wanted this. Now that I’m feeling a bit less sick and I’m near the second trimester I’m feeling more sure about everything. I still wouldn’t say I feel connected to the baby or anything like that though.

I was talking to dh the other day and I said that I swear if men got morning sickness there would be an easy and safe cure for it by now.

Oh thanks @Teafor2. I’m so glad you’re starting to feel better. The first tri is tough! I remember the story you told of your dh taking you out for a burger to make you feel better about it eating, it was so sweet :hugs:

hi ladies
I’ve stumbled across this thread whilst searching for bleeding
Ugh ‘sigh’
I got a surprise BFP I was on the pill
EDD 31/1/22
So I’ve come back as I do love Bnb
I’ve been a member since 2011
Going through it with this one
First scan showed nothing after a bleed at 4 weeks
Bloods never doubled
Then second scan a week later showed my bean beating away measuring 6 weeks
I’m stil bleeding now and hoping it’s just a Sch
Would love to stick around and chat with you all x
Hi and welcome. Sorry about the bleeding, hopefully it’s nothing to worry about.

@Lucy3 same here. We tried for 5 months and once the lines started getting darker and I got past the point of my mc’s it was like “oh no, Im pregnant, what did I do?!” Lol I think it’s normal to feel like that-is such a huge life change. How old are your other babies? Mine are 5(6 next month) and my boy just turned 3 a couple days ago. Dd will be in school when this one comes so I think it won’t be as overwhelming having 3 - at least while she’s out haha

I totally relate to you all! Even after ttc 6 years, it's like :shock:, whoa, this is real. For me, the reality of having such a big gap between this kid and the first two is kicking in. What was I thinking?:rofl: I was thinking I had this deep heart desire that wouldn't go away.
Welcome pipsbabybean!

Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome
I’m feel like I’m stil in limbo
This bleeding is crazy but doesn’t feel like a mc
Just hoping it’s the hematoma

@Lucy3 Yes dh has saved me with food so many times!

@pipsbabybean I had quite a bit of bleeding from week 6 to week 8 but everything is okay now! Hope it will be the same for you! They had me stay at home from work for those two weeks and just rest.

I’m reading your feelings when seeing two lines and agreeing with all of you.
“Oh no what did we do!?!”
And while I was laying in bed sick for weeks definitely feel like you @Teafor2, how bad do I want this. Honestly during those weeks it was straight up regret and I told DH we made a mistake.

Now that I’m 20 weeks and feeling a lot better, I’m so thankful we do get to have another and can’t wait till he or she arrives.

I kinda thought I was the only one who felt like that in the first few weeks… never ever felt like that after my other 3 babies even when I was sick!! But the feelings are real!!

@Lucy3 Yes dh has saved me with food so many times!

@pipsbabybean I had quite a bit of bleeding from week 6 to week 8 but everything is okay now! Hope it will be the same for you! They had me stay at home from work for those two weeks and just rest.

Hey thanks @Teafor2
I’ve done nothing but read about it for a week now
My brain hurts
I’m bleeding more than I’d like now it’s filling me with dread
When you say you did how much was a lot sorry to ask I need real people answers
I rang the epu today I’m so drained I’ve had enough they won’t do anything so just rescan Friday

Yes scales say I’ve lost 9lbs . I’m hoping not to put too much in, I’m overweight anyway. Just going to eat as healthy as possible.

My appetite was the first thing to disappear just b4 my BFP and its not the greatest now.
I eat alot of fruit and my cravings now are wholegrain crackers with butter and mature cheddar cheese.
I'm not really wanting large meals.
I normally gain about 2 Stone in pregnancy but with my biggest I gained about 4 stone lol.
I did nothing but eat with him lol.
Not sure why I don't have much of a appetite I guess with it being so warm as well makes u not want hot meals.

Hey thanks @Teafor2
I’ve done nothing but read about it for a week now
My brain hurts
I’m bleeding more than I’d like now it’s filling me with dread
When you say you did how much was a lot sorry to ask I need real people answers
I rang the epu today I’m so drained I’ve had enough they won’t do anything so just rescan Friday

I'm so sorry about the bleeding. I had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks was red with tiny clots and was so scary.
I've had alot of losses so it was really frightening seeing that blood.
I also had on off spotting from 14dpo up untill 9 weeks.
Turns out I have a cervical erosion. There very common esp in pregnancy. It's just a blood vessel that can burst and doesn't cause no harm to baby.
I hope ures is something like that too hon.
It really is horrible seeing blood in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->