• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Ughhh I just need to do a quick vent that I am SO tired of needing to constantly eat.

@IsabellaJayne congratulations on team pink!! Isn't it strange how all the sneak peeks have been pink lol!

Aww yay for the early bump @Teafor2 it feels so much more real when you have a bit of a bump going on.
I have a bit of a bump at 15 weeks, but I had a bit of belly fat to start with haha.. though not a heap. I now already can't even see my vag under the bump LOL. That didn't happen for 25+ weeks last time.

Been thinking about the crappy pap smear I have to have next week more and more and I really really don't want it until I've had baby.. Surely they can't MAKE me have it now??
They shouldn’t be giving you a pap till at least 6 weeks postpartum. Do they know you’re pregnant or was it pre scheduled? Cancel and reschedule for at least 6 weeks after baby is born. It’s your choice when you have your paps.

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop over and say hi and that I got my BFP for those who remember me from TTC! I’m way behind you all with a due date of around February 21 so don’t quite fit here so hope it’s ok if I lurk about 8-[
@Skye75 hi! Thanks for your ttc support, love you! So I had a pap with my second and then had to have a colcoscopy (scraping bit of cervix to check it, yep gross) at around 16 weeks. My OB (I was in America at the time) said it was all ok during pregnancy. Also when I was on placement back here at a student midwife the OBs used to push for paps in first tri. I’m with you though, the thought of it during pregnancy sucks! I’d prob wait till after too.

I will add in too that I had a pap with my 2nd, in the first trimester. I think it's fairly common practice.

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop over and say hi and that I got my BFP for those who remember me from TTC! I’m way behind you all with a due date of around February 21 so don’t quite fit here so hope it’s ok if I lurk about 8-[
@Skye75 hi! Thanks for your ttc support, love you! So I had a pap with my second and then had to have a colcoscopy (scraping bit of cervix to check it, yep gross) at around 16 weeks. My OB (I was in America at the time) said it was all ok during pregnancy. Also when I was on placement back here at a student midwife the OBs used to push for paps in first tri. I’m with you though, the thought of it during pregnancy sucks! I’d prob wait till after too.

We did discuss making this group for Feb due dates too, what did you think @Rach87 ?
We'd be more than happy to have you regardless @Lucy3 and congratulations again!!

I'm going to try my best to say no to the pap.. Just don't want it till baby is born. A colcoscopy sounds horrid.. ugh!

Congratulations! So happy to hear you got your bfp!

The more mamas the better I say! Seriously so excited for you @Lucy3 !!

i had a pap at my booking in appts around 10 weeks this and my last pregnancy. Because they already checked everything (ovaries, etc) with the scan they just did two quick swabs. No big deal.

Yay congrats! You're only a few weeks after me (EDD 1/27)

congrats and welcome to the group!

Thanks ladies! Oh that’s great @J_and_D ! I’ll be having a c/s so I’ll be having this little bean around February 11 or so, so only a week and a bit between us. With my dd I was booked in for a c/s at exactly 39 weeks but she came a few hours before it which I thought was so cool as she picked the same date as her scheduled birth date

Well I have finally managed to weigh myself for the first time in 6 weeks and I seem to have lost 3 kg so far this trimester :|

Well I have finally managed to weigh myself for the first time in 6 weeks and I seem to have lost 3 kg so far this trimester :|
I have lost just a little more. I’m eating much better though now so expecting it to go back on soon.

@Tasha I lost 8lbs in first trimester.
I'm now 9st 10 so I've put on 11lbs so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"