♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I've being signed off today for 2 weeks due to bleeding and a low lying placenta currently covering the exit out lol! I hate letting work down! Being told to rest lots, no heavy lifting, sex etc.

Is anyone staying team yellow? I want to but hubby wants to find out x

I've being signed off today for 2 weeks due to bleeding and a low lying placenta currently covering the exit out lol! I hate letting work down! Being told to rest lots, no heavy lifting, sex etc.

I’m so sorry about the bleeding and low lying placenta! I hope that the bleeding stops soon and that everything will be alright! Big hugs to you! XOXO

I’m not patient enough to wait until birth to find out the gender! LOL! I’m going to find out the gender this Friday with an early gender reveal US and I had the BW done by my dr office so I will be getting the results soon! I give you a lot of credit having the patience to wait until birth! That will be a wonderful surprise for you guys on delivery day!

@Teafor2 lovely scan pic! I got put back a whole week at my 12 week scan, gutted, but I didn't realise dates could be out by as much as 10 days! Maybe we will get an early appearance lol

@xxmyheartxx I want to find out but I think OH will want to stay team yellow as it is his first....but who knows, we've yet to discuss it properly yet and next scan not until 30/7 so still some time to convince him yet ha. Also hope resting does the trick and everything eases off for you

@xxmyheartxx sorry about the bleeding... I hope you are not too worried about it and that everything will be okay. I also wanted to stay team yellow but dh wants to find out. I’m going to ask them to write it down for me to show him. I’ve told him he can tell me but it needs to be a surprise and in a nice way.

@aymz1983 was your 12 week scan your first scan? The only reason it worried me is because I was measuring spot on at my 8 week scan. I read that once they get above 12 weeks the measurements can be off as they squirm around much more and can curl up making themselves appear smaller.

@xxmyheartxx sorry about the bleeding... I hope you are not too worried about it and that everything will be okay. I also wanted to stay team yellow but dh wants to find out. I’m going to ask them to write it down for me to show him. I’ve told him he can tell me but it needs to be a surprise and in a nice way.

@aymz1983 was your 12 week scan your first scan? The only reason it worried me is because I was measuring spot on at my 8 week scan. I read that once they get above 12 weeks the measurements can be off as they squirm around much more and can curl up making themselves appear smaller.

It was my first scan, yes. Makes sense about them being wriggly though as went I went for a rescan two weeks later she bought me forward by a day, but I could see her taking several measurements which differed by a good few mm, I think she went with the average. Didn't help that baby was upside down lol

Have been MIA for a few days, we've all been sick with a cold and OH's had 3 days off with it. I've been sleeping on the lounge because of his snoring lol! Feeling better today and ms has been stable so that's good after last weeks severity.
18 weeks tomorrow, woo! I can feel baby moving around sometimes throughout the day so that's good, have felt once on the outside. Can't wait for a few weeks when that's an every day occurrence so OH can feel him too. Have a bit of a bump starting to happen.

Lovely scan pics everyone!! :D looking forward to more pictures, love seeing them and it tides me over until my next scan next week.

@Skye75 I’m so glad that you and your family are all feeling better now! I’m sorry you guys have been sick!

Super cute bump picture!

@Teafor2
My baby was measuring bang on at 6+1 weeks.
Then at 8+1 baby was measuring 2 days ahead 8+3 weeks..
I had a privet scan at 10+1 and again baby was measuring 2 days extra so 10+3 weeks.

Then at my 12 weeks dating scan I should of been 12+1 but baby was measuring 12+6 weeks so my due date was moved forward.
Going by AF my due date was 7th October and going by Ovulation my due date was 30th September. Then at the dating scan it changed to the 25th September and that's stuck now.
Have u had ure dating scan yet because that's normally when they give u ure official due date.
That's in the UK tho. It may be different in other countries.

@xxmyheartxx
Oh gosh hon sorry about the bleeding and low lying placenta.
Hopefully as ure uterus grows it will move. I have heard that does happen alot.
I hope u don't have any more bleeding it's so scary seeing any blood when pregnant.

@Suggerhoney They gave me my official due date today but it’s based on my last menstrual period, so it’s January 6. I ovulated early so I know that it really should be January 4.

I had my nuchal today and baby is healthy! This time they were measuring 13+2 and head was measuring 13+5! Seems they are taking after dh so far, who was a big baby with a big head. Oh joy haha

View attachment 1099792

Last edited:
@Teafor2 lovely scan pics, love when you can see their little features.
@xxmyheartxx hope the rest helps, don’t feel
guilty about the time off work though. Hopefully your placenta moves as things stretch.
@Skye75 lovely bump coming on there. I’m feeling much more movement now too.

Bought my first baby bits the past few days. Here are a few outfits the kids chose
D32CCB29-6FBE-4234-9B8E-5661F80BC5A4.jpeg D1A4FF47-11BB-4DE8-BB0C-B0E81FDC6F9B.jpeg

guilty about the time off work though. Hopefully your placenta moves as things stretch.

Bought my first baby bits the past few days. Here are a few outfits the kids chose
View attachment 1099797 View attachment 1099798
So cute! We have gotten hand me downs but not bought anything yet. I’m constantly browsing online though :)

Cute scan picture @Teafor2! cute little bubba in there.

Those are cute outfits Tash, I've bought a few things already I think I have enough for 0000 so going to start getting 000 now. Going to start getting a few things now that I am almost half way. Seems a bit surreal!

18 weeks today. Feeling lots of movement the last few days, going to be a active little man I think. Absolutely can't wait till my scan next week.

@Teafor2 oh that's strange they normally go by how baby is measuring not ure AF.
If I was to go by my af I wud be 12 days less pregnant than I am now. A due date is just a guess tho really isn't it. Babies either come b4 or after so don't worry hon.
Lush scan pic. U made me lol about baby taking after ure DH who was a bit baby with a big heat hahaha brilliant.

@Skye75
When is ure scan next week hon? I have my 2nd growth scan on Tuesday.

@Tasha36089
Ahhh them outfits are so cute.
I've been going crazy buying stuff this past week.
We didn't buy anything untill I hit 26 weeks then we just went crazy haha.
I have a load of newborn stuff from DS that I still need to go through. I've also been given some newborn bits from a lady up the school.
We have brought the pram and that's sitting in babies room at the mo untill I've had baby then it can be moved downstairs.
We have brought a moses basket and all the bottles. Wud love to breastfeed but sadly can't because of the concoction of medication I am on because of the liver transplant and I'm also on epilepsy meds.
But we have brought some really cute bottles.
Got 3 packs of nappies and also a steriliser.

Just need to get some muslin squares which I'm getting off Amazon and also all the bits me and baby will need for hospital as I have to stay in for 5 to 6 days after the birth.
I have 10 weeks max now untill my induction.
No date set yet but they want to do it at 37 weeks or 37+1 2 3 or 4 weeks and I'm 27+4 ?today so 10 more weeks.

I've been very itchy tho and my consultant suspects I have cholistosis of pregnancy again or ICP as it's also known.
They are testing my bloods for that today because I'm at the hospital right now having my GTT test.

10 more weeks of this itching is torture I know its gonna drag so bad.
I've already been put on ICP medication which I've been taking since Friday so hoping that will help with the itching.
It can flare up again when I'm at a decent stage to be induced but way to early for induction yet.
I do hope it stops its driving me crazy.

If any of you want to mingle in the other groups like the October November one please feel free

It's so quite on here now a days.
Back when I had DD in 2012/2013 it was always so busy on here.

But now i find I'm jumping in all the other threads because it gets boring otherwise

Nice to mingle tho tbh because I was with alot of u ladies when ttc.

@Teafor2 oh that's strange they normally go by how baby is measuring not ure AF.
If I was to go by my af I wud be 12 days less pregnant than I am now. A due date is just a guess tho really isn't it. Babies either come b4 or after so don't worry hon.
Lush scan pic. U made me lol about baby taking after ure DH who was a bit baby with a big heat hahaha brilliant.

@Skye75
When is ure scan next week hon? I have my 2nd growth scan on Tuesday.

@Tasha36089
Ahhh them outfits are so cute.
I've been going crazy buying stuff this past week.
We didn't buy anything untill I hit 26 weeks then we just went crazy haha.
I have a load of newborn stuff from DS that I still need to go through. I've also been given some newborn bits from a lady up the school.
We have brought the pram and that's sitting in babies room at the mo untill I've had baby then it can be moved downstairs.
We have brought a moses basket and all the bottles. Wud love to breastfeed but sadly can't because of the concoction of medication I am on because of the liver transplant and I'm also on epilepsy meds.
But we have brought some really cute bottles.
Got 3 packs of nappies and also a steriliser.

Just need to get some muslin squares which I'm getting off Amazon and also all the bits me and baby will need for hospital as I have to stay in for 5 to 6 days after the birth.
I have 10 weeks max now untill my induction.
No date set yet but they want to do it at 37 weeks or 37+1 2 3 or 4 weeks and I'm 27+4 ?today so 10 more weeks.

I've been very itchy tho and my consultant suspects I have cholistosis of pregnancy again or ICP as it's also known.
They are testing my bloods for that today because I'm at the hospital right now having my GTT test.

10 more weeks of this itching is torture I know its gonna drag so bad.
I've already been put on ICP medication which I've been taking since Friday so hoping that will help with the itching.
It can flare up again when I'm at a decent stage to be induced but way to early for induction yet.
I do hope it stops its driving me crazy.

If any of you want to mingle in the other groups like the October November one please feel free

It's so quite on here now a days.
Back when I had DD in 2012/2013 it was always so busy on here.

But now i find I'm jumping in all the other threads because it gets boring otherwise

Nice to mingle tho tbh because I was with alot of u ladies when ttc.

I have lots of hand me down from my 3 kids for both boy and girl! We have held onto all of the baby stuff over the years because I wasn’t sure if I was done having babies or not yet! We have clothes, bouncer chair, stroller, walkers, activity center saucer, etc. We were able to find most of the stuff we packed away over the years and after we moved into our new house!

Some old clothes got damaged in the basement of our old house from water/ mold, so depending on how much clothes I can find and the condition we might have to buy a few essential baby clothes items! I do need to buy some new baby bottles, we still have our old ones but they could use an update. We still have our baby cribs and play pens! We might need to buy a new bed mattress for the crib though. We need a new baby car seat since the old one we have doesn’t meet the safety standards anymore. There is so much to think about but I still have plenty of time to make sure we have all of the essentials!

View attachment 1099797 View attachment 1099798

Super cute outfits! Are you using the one that says little brother for a pregnancy announcement? That would be cute for that!

I’m lucky to still have lots of hand me downs from the stuff that I have saved from my 3 other kids! I still like buying new clothes though! That’s always fun!

This is our first so we need to get everything! Luckily a friend’s sister shared a list of essential items with us so that should help make it less overwhelming.

Oh bless you, you must have been worried. Good excuse to binge Netflix though! We are team yellow can’t wait for our surprise xx

Cute scan picture @Teafor2! cute little bubba in there.

Those are cute outfits Tash, I've bought a few things already I think I have enough for 0000 so going to start getting 000 now. Going to start getting a few things now that I am almost half way. Seems a bit surreal!

18 weeks today. Feeling lots of movement the last few days, going to be a active little man I think. Absolutely can't wait till my scan next week.
How do 000 and 0000 size up? We just have tiny baby, new born or first size, 0-3 months, 3-6months etc here. I think I’d be so confused with all the 0s lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->