♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Mummyto293 sorry about the fibroids and low placenta! Can they do anything about the fibroid or is there a possibility it’ll move up like the placenta as your uterus grows?

@Teafor2 babys have growth spurts and its possible to catch them right before or right after one at a scan - or tech could measure wrong. Glad baby measured great at your follow up!

@xxmyheartxx so sorry about the place ta and bleeding! Are they rechecking you in 2 weeks? Hopefully the rest helps the bleeding stop

@Skye75 sorry you were all sick! Hope everyones all better. YAY for 18 weeks - I know that was a milestone for you. Soooo close to halfway! Ahh! And great bump

@Tasha36089 adorable announcement and outfits!

@mouse_chicky congrats on baby boy! I did a more serious lovey one with kids and attached a groku(baby yoda) funny one after it. So do both if you want!

@Reiko_ctu you are so sweet to think of me and remember!! How are you? Light at the end of the tunnel with your hg?

had my MFM scan today. Baby was face first snuggling the placenta like a water bed so not many good pics - but everything she could measure and see was perfect! Tech wasnt sure on gender but guessed girl - will wait to announce until I have my next scan July 27th. Have a feeling its a girl though since ramzi method, sneak peek and now the tech all said girl. Its funny though the scan pic she got looks in the middle. My son and daughter were super obvious even at this gestation - this one I cant tell either! lol Any guesses?
I have a low placenta again, slightly covering cervix - seems like a theme in this group. I had it with my dd and thankfully it moved clear by 30 weeks. Hoping for the same this time - just feel bad for hubby - my boobs are overflowing and the poor guy cant go near them now until I get rechecked and it moves lol

oh! And she said baby weighs 6oz!

View attachment 1099876 View attachment 1099877 View attachment 1099878 View attachment 1099879
Aw lovely scan pics. Hope the placenta moves I’m sure it will.
No so the fibroid won’t move. It will probably continue to grow because of the hormones which is shit. Hoping it doesn’t grow too much more and the head can engage past so I can have a normal vaginal delivery but there’s no way of knowing until closer to delivery xx

I'm back for another check up and scan tomorrow as I've had some more bleeding yesterday afternoon and this morning, only on wiping but its pink/reddish. I hope everything is ok as I've not really felt baby much these past few days but when I had my scan on Monday, baby was moving loads and i couldn't feel it x

@xxmyheartxx I am so sorry about the bleeding. I am keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers, I hope that everything is going to be alright! XOXO

Thank you all.

Scan went ok, baby is fine, didn't measure baby today as was only measured on Monday, she had a good look at the brain/spine and all looks good for the gestation. Placenta is covering my cervix by 3.1cm at the moment, hopefully it will move up. Couldn't see a reason for the bleeding bar it could be down to placenta, could also be a cervix issue, if it happens again, they will scan my cervix and also be examined by a consultant as well.

I hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend x
I'm just now seeing this update and getting all caught up on the thread! This is great news! I am so happy that everything is okay! Big hugs to you!

@xxmyheartxx Glad to hear baby is doing okay! Hopefully your placental will move as things progress!

Yesterday and today at 13+4 and 13+5 I FINALLY started to feel much better nausea wise! Before I was less nauseas but it was still all day. Today and yesterday I even had moments of feeling normal! I’m scared to jinx it but I’m really hoping this symptom is on the way out. We are flying to the states on Tuesday to see my family so the timing would be perfect!

@Teafor2 aw so exciting! Its beautiful there, love driving through in the fall the colors are amazing!

Cute scan pics @Rach87 looks very girly to me :D

First midwife appointment tomorrow.. then two more days until my 19 week scan. Hope the week goes fast lol!!

Think we are going to change the baby's name.. I said the name Kaiser the other day and OH really liked it. So I think that will be baby's name. Not sure how we are going to spell it yet though, I think it will be Kyzer. It's not a common name here at all, I've never met someone with it.

Think we are going to change the baby's name.. I said the name Kaiser the other day and OH really liked it. So I think that will be baby's name. Not sure how we are going to spell it yet though, I think it will be Kyzer. It's not a common name here at all, I've never met someone with it.

really love that name.

I am having a mini panic about my flight tomorrow. I’ve never been air sick before but I have become more sensitive to car sickness since becoming pregnant. I’m just really hoping the flight won’t have the same effect. I can’t imagine being on a transatlantic flight and sick the whole time. My morning sickness does seem to have mostly gone the past few days at least. Does anyone have experience flying in pregnancy?

@xxmyheartxx
I'm so happy the scan went well hon.
It cud well be the cervix. Thats what all my bleeding was in this pregnancy at 6 and 15 weeks also I guess the on off spotting from 14dpo untill 9 weeks.
When I had the bleeding at 15 weeks and went to hospital early pregnancy unit the doctor did a internal examination and then I was told I had a cervical erosion.
It's really common in pregnancy.
I've not had any problems from it since and no more bleeding since 15 weeks.
Touch wood. I've had 3 scans since too and all good.

@Skye75 hope your appt goes well - cant believe theyre just now seeing you! Kaiser is a cute name, just started picking up over here but still not overly popular. Love names that kids wont have 3 others with the same name in every class (like myself lol)

@Teafor2 never flown preggo I dont think? But I would think it wouldnt be as bad as driving bc the outside scenery isnt going by so rapidly adding to motion sickness. (I mean its going by wayyy faster but youre above the clouds so youre none the wiser ha!) Take deep breaths and drink some coke! Hope your vaca is great

@xxmyheartxx so glad all was ok at the scan. Hoping you don’t get anymore bleeds now.

@Teafor2 hope the flight goes well and you have a great holiday.

@Skye75 i like that name it’s actually on my list but OH wasn’t as keen. We really like Kai but I’m not sure with it being so short and can’t find anything else that we love that could be shortened to Kai. It’s the only name we have agreed on so far. Exciting for the next scan, mine isn’t until 22nd.

@Teafor2 there are anti sickness tablets you can take in pregnancy, have a great holiday!

@Rach87 I like different names too my partner not so much but as this is the last he let me have my way and we are calling her Mazikeen

Have a fantastic holiday @Teafor2. Ure missing something In ure suitcase tho...... Me hahahaha.

I've never flown whilst pregnant @Teafor2 but I'm sure there are anti sickness tablets you can take.. hopefully you will be fine, you don't have the movement as you do in a car :) Hope you have a good vacation!

Have a wonderful holiday @Teafor2 do you have any ondansetron? I'm sure that will do the trick if needed.

Thanks everyone for the feedback about baby's name!! I think we will definitely be going with Kyzer. It's stuck now and I can't imagine it going back to Nate now, and if he's a Nate there will be so many other kids called that.
I'm lucky, my kids go to a single stream school (which means there is only one class per year - not multiple classrooms for one age group - so max of 30 kids per year group) makes the school keep numbers pretty low and bonus, not a bazillion kids with the same name! my son is only one of two Beau's in the school and my daughter Tessa is the only Tessa in the school.

Had my booking in appointment with the midwives yesterday and it went for sooooo long! like literally almost two hours. Just pee'd in a cup, checked heartbeat and went over a million and one details.
Have my morphology scan tomorrow, I am 19 weeks today :D can't wait. OH will be working so his mum is coming with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->