♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

How do 000 and 0000 size up? We just have tiny baby, new born or first size, 0-3 months, 3-6months etc here. I think I’d be so confused with all the 0s lol! X

00000 would be your tiny baby, 0000 would be newborn 000 would be 0-3 months 00 would be 3-6months and 0 is 6-12 months. Then from there it’s 1, 2, 3 etc as in their age.

@Suggerhoney my scan is on Thursday :) I have my first midwife appointment on Tuesday.

How do 000 and 0000 size up? We just have tiny baby, new born or first size, 0-3 months, 3-6months etc here. I think I’d be so confused with all the 0s lol! X

Tiny baby is 00000
Newborn 0000
0-3 months 000
3-6 months 00
6-12 months 0

Confusing with all the 00000's lol.

Super cute outfits! Are you using the one that says little brother for a pregnancy announcement? That would be cute for that!

I’m lucky to still have lots of hand me downs from the stuff that I have saved from my 3 other kids! I still like buying new clothes though! That’s always fun!

I used it to announce the gender yesterday.
BF7D1426-ED45-46D9-9600-C5047AAF32B1.jpeg

How are you all feeling? I’m super sick this morning. Weighed myself again and I’ve lost another few pounds. I really need to eat better/healthier but I’m struggling. I’m not as nauseous now most of the time until it comes to eating I just have no appetite. The only thing I’ve been stomaching really is fruit and yoghurt.

Lovely clothes! Super cute.
I'm with everyone with the on and off nausea. Although I'm moreso dealing with persistent wind and constipation now. Sigh.
I want to do a Facebook announcement sometime around 11-13 weeks, but I cannot decide on an angle: funny or sentimental. I have tons of options saved on Etsy and pinterest. I might do a picture of the family doing or holding something, in which case I need to order the felt board or onesie or whatever soon.
We all are gamers, so I might go with something like that, but the "for this child I have prayed" fits too, although I cry like a baby when I look at those. Ideas?

@Tasha36089
My appetite is still shit too hon. I lost my appetite just b4 my BFP.

I lost weight in the first trimester but now I'm piling it on.
My pre pregnancy weight is around 8st 12 or 9st.
And I dropped to 8st 4.
Now I'm 10st 2. Have no idea where that has come from because my appetite is non existent.

Argh! I am feeling so impatient for my scan next week lol. My son had a kidney ultrasound today and I was thinking just do me instead!! lol

@Rach87 best of luck for your scan tomorrow!! Hope it goes super well xx. And maybe your sneak peek is proved wrong XD

@Mummyto293 sorry about the fibroids and low placenta! Can they do anything about the fibroid or is there a possibility it’ll move up like the placenta as your uterus grows?

@Teafor2 babys have growth spurts and its possible to catch them right before or right after one at a scan - or tech could measure wrong. Glad baby measured great at your follow up!

@xxmyheartxx so sorry about the place ta and bleeding! Are they rechecking you in 2 weeks? Hopefully the rest helps the bleeding stop

@Skye75 sorry you were all sick! Hope everyones all better. YAY for 18 weeks - I know that was a milestone for you. Soooo close to halfway! Ahh! And great bump

@Tasha36089 adorable announcement and outfits!

@mouse_chicky congrats on baby boy! I did a more serious lovey one with kids and attached a groku(baby yoda) funny one after it. So do both if you want!

@Reiko_ctu you are so sweet to think of me and remember!! How are you? Light at the end of the tunnel with your hg?

had my MFM scan today. Baby was face first snuggling the placenta like a water bed so not many good pics - but everything she could measure and see was perfect! Tech wasnt sure on gender but guessed girl - will wait to announce until I have my next scan July 27th. Have a feeling its a girl though since ramzi method, sneak peek and now the tech all said girl. Its funny though the scan pic she got looks in the middle. My son and daughter were super obvious even at this gestation - this one I cant tell either! lol Any guesses?
I have a low placenta again, slightly covering cervix - seems like a theme in this group. I had it with my dd and thankfully it moved clear by 30 weeks. Hoping for the same this time - just feel bad for hubby - my boobs are overflowing and the poor guy cant go near them now until I get rechecked and it moves lol

oh! And she said baby weighs 6oz!

BD78ACEB-B895-45A8-9AED-9855D08A5155.jpeg 52C644CD-520F-414D-9E4E-88651362A7AB.jpeg 6F8EAAC2-1343-4C0C-A6BD-65A713D27DD7.jpeg B10D85E3-2CA7-4D1C-85AB-3771B4ED1ACA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mummyto293 sorry about the fibroids and low placenta! Can they do anything about the fibroid or is there a possibility it’ll move up like the placenta as your uterus grows?

@Teafor2 babys have growth spurts and its possible to catch them right before or right after one at a scan - or tech could measure wrong. Glad baby measured great at your follow up!

@xxmyheartxx so sorry about the place ta and bleeding! Are they rechecking you in 2 weeks? Hopefully the rest helps the bleeding stop

@Skye75 sorry you were all sick! Hope everyones all better. YAY for 18 weeks - I know that was a milestone for you. Soooo close to halfway! Ahh! And great bump

@Tasha36089 adorable announcement and outfits!

@mouse_chicky congrats on baby boy! I did a more serious lovey one with kids and attached a groku(baby yoda) funny one after it. So do both if you want!

@Reiko_ctu you are so sweet to think of me and remember!! How are you? Light at the end of the tunnel with your hg?

had my MFM scan today. Baby was face first snuggling the placenta like a water bed so not many good pics - but everything she could measure and see was perfect! Tech wasnt sure on gender but guessed girl - will wait to announce until I have my next scan July 27th. Have a feeling its a girl though since ramzi method, sneak peek and now the tech all said girl. Its funny though the scan pic she got looks in the middle. My son and daughter were super obvious even at this gestation - this one I cant tell either! lol Any guesses?
I have a low placenta again, slightly covering cervix - seems like a theme in this group. I had it with my dd and thankfully it moved clear by 30 weeks. Hoping for the same this time - just feel bad for hubby - my boobs are overflowing and the poor guy cant go near them now until I get rechecked and it moves lol

View attachment 1099876 View attachment 1099877 View attachment 1099878 View attachment 1099879

Fab pics hun x

I'm back for another check up and scan tomorrow as I've had some more bleeding yesterday afternoon and this morning, only on wiping but its pink/reddish. I hope everything is ok as I've not really felt baby much these past few days but when I had my scan on Monday, baby was moving loads and i couldn't feel it x

@Rach87
Yep I'm gonna say girl hon. With this one u cud see balls and penis lol and I think ures definitely looks like girls bits.
Lovely photos hon.

@mouse_chicky
Congratulations on team blue hon.

@xxmyheartxx
Oh no so sorry hon. Probably to do with the low lying placenta. I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck tomorrow.

I'm back for another check up and scan tomorrow as I've had some more bleeding yesterday afternoon and this morning, only on wiping but its pink/reddish. I hope everything is ok as I've not really felt baby much these past few days but when I had my scan on Monday, baby was moving loads and i couldn't feel it x
Praying for you!

Thank you all.

Scan went ok, baby is fine, didn't measure baby today as was only measured on Monday, she had a good look at the brain/spine and all looks good for the gestation. Placenta is covering my cervix by 3.1cm at the moment, hopefully it will move up. Couldn't see a reason for the bleeding bar it could be down to placenta, could also be a cervix issue, if it happens again, they will scan my cervix and also be examined by a consultant as well.

I hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->