♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. \

@Teafor2 I'm in a similar position, I fractured my T3, T4, T5 last year!

@Rach87 Tessa's middle name is Grace :)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. \

@Teafor2 I'm in a similar position, I fractured my T3, T4, T5 last year!

@Rach87 Tessa's middle name is Grace :)
Oof! How is your back holding up? I had a burst fracture of my L1, which means my vertebrae actually shattered. My back pain has been fine, but I’m worried about that plus the bent tailbone affecting an epidural. I need to know if it’s off the table so that I can mentally prepare for definitely doing a birth without it. I’d like to try to go without an epidural regardless, but I’ve never given birth before so no idea how well (or not well) I’ll cope with the pain. I’m also worried about the tailbone getting in the way of baby’s head.

@wannabeprego
Oh my gosh I have no words. I'm so saddened to hear of ure loss. My heart is breaking for you and ure family.
I'm speechless. U are in my prayers. This is absolutely horrible :cry:

@Teafor2 mine is holding up surprisingly well so far anyway!!

Hard to know how you'll handle the pain, I have quite a high pain tolerance and I've opted for the epi each time and will do so again if it is an option. Hopefully there isn't to much scar tissue in the way for mine.

Thanks ladies! Im hoping she’s around the same weight as my others. Dd was 1 day early at 7lb 1oz and ds was 8 days early at 6 lbs 7oz. Figuring if he had stayed in another week he’d have been right about 7lbs too. According to my others scans shes right on target with their weight/size for this gestation. Thankfully I birth smaller babies and then they hit their growth spurt to the 90th percentile!! Lol

I may attempt no epidural this time. With my son it was barely in 5-10 min and hadnt really numbed much of anything before he came out so I feel like I could do it again.

Also not sure why but all of a sudden Im panicked I wont make it to the hospital in time. Were about 35 min away. :shock: From water breaking to son born was like 15 minutes. But I was in labor for over 2 days with him. Probably just single digit week countdown jitters and the reality setting in that Im about to deal with the newborn stage all over again. :baby: Ahh!

Rach I had Harley at 37+1 weeks and he was 7lb 3oz. He was 3lb exactly at 30 weeks.
But all babies grow differently.
A lady in our October group has just had her 6th baby. All her babies were 8lbs something so she fully expected expected 8lb one again.
Well he ended up being over 10 lbs. She cudnt believe it. She wasn't even that big bless her.

@Teafor2
I'm doing good hon. Very very tired but u know. Haha.
He is 5 weeks old on Sunday and now weighs 8lbs.
He was 7lbs 3oz born but by day 6 had dropped to 6lb 5oz so he's only diddy and still is diddy.
He is still in tiny baby clothes I'm just waiting for him to move up to first size and then after that it will be 0-3.

We will be ttc again sometime next year.
I'm not in no rush even tho I turn 42 in Dec which I is cutting it fine but just want to enjoy Harley first.

Still can't believe how close u all are now.
Esp u @Rach87 and @Skye75 its flying.

Can't believe there is a may/June due date group now it's crazy.
Don't seem 5 minutes ago we were all ttc and in the 2ww testing group.
Time flies for sure.

Was going back and looking at my belly photos. I haven’t shared any yet so thought I’d share some progression photos. 5 weeks vs. 27 weeks! I can’t believe that difference when I see them next to each other!

AC681CA0-A991-4DB4-BF55-29190FF5082C.jpeg DA140536-E3B0-4919-A716-EFD5AF7AB736.jpeg

Cute pics @Rach87

cute bump @Teafor2 its so neat and tidy!

28 weeks today! Wooo! I have my first growth scan on Wednesday. Appointments will come thick and fast now. 9 weeks until section. Eek! Im feeling weirdly uncomfortable for only 28 weeks. Im not even that big.

9B8261BE-183D-466E-A779-8BF3D7F3BA9E.jpeg

Cute pics @Rach87

cute bump @Teafor2 its so neat and tidy!

28 weeks today! Wooo! I have my first growth scan on Wednesday. Appointments will come thick and fast now. 9 weeks until section. Eek! Im feeling weirdly uncomfortable for only 28 weeks. Im not even that big.

View attachment 1102836
Cute! I feel so uncomfortable at the end of the day and just so big... I can’t imagine how I’ll feel in 10 weeks time!

Anyone else started to get really wiped out after minimal exertion? I know i was sick for like 6 weeks and just finally getting over it so I’m sure that doesn’t help but man i feel like this is too early to be dealing with this already. Literally had to lay down during ds nap (thank God he actually took one today its about a 1 in 7 chance) fell asleep for 20-30 min and just laid there for an hour. I just want to sit on the couch all day and not move. So overly exhausted. Which really stinks since my brain has been in full blown nesting mode for weeks.

On the happy side of pregnancy - shopping!! Narrowed down the bedside bassinet we’ll be getting and a few other odds and ends. Anyone else getting the shopping bug for babe?

I definitely have the shopping bug! Did a little shopping spree on some clothing and a car seat the other day. Also feeling super tired when I come home from work. I’m a teacher so I’m on my feet all day and I’m up at 6 every morning. I teach 4th grade and my kiddos have been really high energy lately as well!

I feel pretty wiped too, but trying to keep busy! only a couple of things to get now, a rocker and the cot and breast pump. We have a bassinette though so if by chance bub does come early he will have that to sleep in. Ordered my pram 2 days ago, Milo Stroller and I got a free color pack with it so chose the blue one. Got the capsule with it as a bundle so that's sorted too.
His birth announcement thingo came the other day, and his birth announcement swaddle set :D

33 weeks tomorrow..

Has anyone else started their hospital bag? My bag came the other day so I've started getting things today for it.

This is my list so far

Hospital bag:
Perineal spray
Bubba & Bump disposable maternity underwear x2 packs ✓
Maternity Pads x2 packs ✓
Pyjamas x2 sets
Loose shirt x 2
Dressing gown
Slippers
Lip balm
Deodorant ✓
Hair ties ✓
Toothbrush/tooth paste ✓
Mouth wash ✓
Pillow
Charger
Lollies ✓
Chips
Gatorade
Enclosed shoes for dad (in case of emergency C/S)

birth announcement.jpg

I feel pretty wiped too, but trying to keep busy! only a couple of things to get now, a rocker and the cot and breast pump. We have a bassinette though so if by chance bub does come early he will have that to sleep in. Ordered my pram 2 days ago, Milo Stroller and I got a free color pack with it so chose the blue one. Got the capsule with it as a bundle so that's sorted too.
His birth announcement thingo came the other day, and his birth announcement swaddle set :D

33 weeks tomorrow..

Has anyone else started their hospital bag? My bag came the other day so I've started getting things today for it.

This is my list so far

Hospital bag:
Perineal spray
Bubba & Bump disposable maternity underwear x2 packs ✓
Maternity Pads x2 packs ✓
Pyjamas x2 sets
Loose shirt x 2
Dressing gown
Slippers
Lip balm
Deodorant ✓
Hair ties ✓
Toothbrush/tooth paste ✓
Mouth wash ✓
Pillow
Charger
Lollies ✓
Chips
Gatorade
Enclosed shoes for dad (in case of emergency C/S)

View attachment 1102917
Loving the list! I’m definitely in full nesting mode. I’ve been sewing a new cover for a hand me down nursing pillow and some muslin burp clothes. The ones with cute prints are so expensive, but so much cheaper to make your own!

Love the announcement! So cute! Wish we could pin down a name so I could plan something ahead of time like that. I think we might be leaning towards Sadie now. The kids still choose Tessa every time but Sadie flows better with our last name.

Havent started with a hospital bag yet - Im a procrastinator when it comes to that. :-$ I still need to figure out coming home outfit for baby. Its funny Ive had 2 summer babies and this is my first winter baby so I feel like a first time mom having no clue what to pack/buy for her clothes wise. Lol

Anyone have previous winter babies with tips of how many onesies, hats, sleepers, etc for winter newborn I would much appreciate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->