♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Sadly the baby has passed away. I went into my 26 week OBGYN appointment last week on Monday and the DR couldn't find a heart beat or see any movement. I went to maternal fetal medicine the next day just to confirm everything. My family and I are heart broken and in shock. Everything was just fine with the baby, and than in the blink of an eye, it wasn't anymore. I most likely won't be on here for a while, just because I am grieving the loss. I have a c-section scheduled soon. I am sad and not sure how to process all of this. I need some time. I don't have the heart to tell my 2 daughters just yet, they are both so excited about having a baby sister. My son has special needs and I don't think he understands the pregnancy. but i have told all of my family and friends.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I have four frozen embryos left, but I am going to take a year to heal and get healthy again, get my BP back under control, loose the weight I have gained.

I know I have missed a lot on this thread because of what just happened, but I wish all of you ladies the very best. I hope that all of you girls have happy and healthy babies, and quick recoveries. Congrats on any births that I have missed. XOXO

I am so so sorry to hear this, much love to you and your family x

Sadly the baby has passed away. I went into my 26 week OBGYN appointment last week on Monday and the DR couldn't find a heart beat or see any movement. I went to maternal fetal medicine the next day just to confirm everything. My family and I are heart broken and in shock. Everything was just fine with the baby, and than in the blink of an eye, it wasn't anymore. I most likely won't be on here for a while, just because I am grieving the loss. I have a c-section scheduled soon. I am sad and not sure how to process all of this. I need some time. I don't have the heart to tell my 2 daughters just yet, they are both so excited about having a baby sister. My son has special needs and I don't think he understands the pregnancy. but i have told all of my family and friends.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I have four frozen embryos left, but I am going to take a year to heal and get healthy again, get my BP back under control, loose the weight I have gained.

I know I have missed a lot on this thread because of what just happened, but I wish all of you ladies the very best. I hope that all of you girls have happy and healthy babies, and quick recoveries. Congrats on any births that I have missed. XOXO
This is so shocking and absolutely heartbreaking. I’m so incredibly sorry for you loss mama. Hugs and healing.

Wannabeprego: I am so so sorry to hear this. Heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I thought I would share a brief update as I don't hop on to update much. lol. 23 weeks tomorrow. Anatomy scan 3 weeks ago showed a healthy baby. I do have an odd shaped placenta and slight bleed still but no other issues noted. Feeling good! We are still team green!

I’ve got a tmi question... anyone dealing with increased bowel movements? The last couple days I’ve been going like 3-4 times a day. I’ve also started getting some pelvic girdle pain right in the middle of my pubic bone. I’m wondering if my levels of relaxin are increasing and maybe that’s causing both? I always hear about constipation in pregnancy. I haven’t had any and now I’m having the opposite!

@kiki1234 did they say the shape of the placenta will have any effect on baby or going full term? Glad all else looked ok, sorry about the bleed.

@Teafor2 no idea. I was going non stop the first half now its slowed a bit - but I am taking iron tabs so that stops things moving annoyingly. But could be relaxin - everythings constantly stretching and adjusting. I find some days even on iron tabs I can go a couple times. Some times when baby is super active it upsets my tummy and I can go more often - like shes punching my bowels getting things going so she has more room to somersault LOL

30 weeks today!!!! Still not decided on a name. So far the front runner is Tessa, but we also like Sadie. Completely lost on a middle name. I actually like Tessa James but hubby is an adamant no - James is 100% a boys name. I might just use the same middle name as my dd if we cant think of anything else which would be Tessa Nadine. I dont love the way it looks together but were running out of time and have no other ideas

68C6A50B-45BC-46EC-82E2-183A850FCF6C.jpeg

Oh my, I am so so sorry to hear your news. That is absolutely heartbreaking. Wishing you and your family all the best with delivering little one and healing xxx

@Rach87 Well I'm a vote for Tessa, that's my 7yo's name haha!! Lovely name but I am biased.

Been a busy week for me, school hoildays and my mum fell over her cat and broke her arm very badly so I've had to run her around to emergency the other night and then surgery on Thursday and do all her cooking etc.
Went up the hospital to take her stuff for her Friday morning and I slipped over on the crosswalk paint out the front. Ugh. Ended up having a small bleed, and had to stay in L&D all day having tests done. Had a ultrasound to check baby and he's all fine and my placenta has moved up so that's awesome news. He is currently 3.8lb apparently, 32 weeks on Wednesday. The midwives wanted me to stay overnight because that's protocol if you have a fall but all my tests came back clear and I only live 5 mins away so I discharged myself. Haven't had any further issues luckily.

@Rach87 Well I'm a vote for Tessa, that's my 7yo's name haha!! Lovely name but I am biased.

Been a busy week for me, school hoildays and my mum fell over her cat and broke her arm very badly so I've had to run her around to emergency the other night and then surgery on Thursday and do all her cooking etc.
Went up the hospital to take her stuff for her Friday morning and I slipped over on the crosswalk paint out the front. Ugh. Ended up having a small bleed, and had to stay in L&D all day having tests done. Had a ultrasound to check baby and he's all fine and my placenta has moved up so that's awesome news. He is currently 3.8lb apparently, 32 weeks on Wednesday. The midwives wanted me to stay overnight because that's protocol if you have a fall but all my tests came back clear and I only live 5 mins away so I discharged myself. Haven't had any further issues luckily.
A fall and a bleed sounds scary! Glad to hear everything seems to be okay.

Glad you’re ok! X

Had a prenatal appointment today. Got my pertussis booster and a referral to physio to discuss the fact that I broke my lower back 12 years ago and have a bent tailbone. They’re going to see if it will effect labor or possibly the effectiveness of an epidural.

Is anyone else incredibly uncomfortable already? I’m only 27 weeks but the pain beneath my ribs is unbearable. Linked to constipation maybe? It’s so sore and tight across my belly!

Is anyone else incredibly uncomfortable already? I’m only 27 weeks but the pain beneath my ribs is unbearable. Linked to constipation maybe? It’s so sore and tight across my belly!
Yeppp im uncomfortable at night I’m ok in the day usually but babies bum is wedged in my ribs. I’m 30+2 today. rib pain could also be linked to pre eclampsia ? If it’s like a burning pain x

Goodness @Skye75 sounds like a really rough day! Glad everythings ok. can I be nosy and ask dd’s middle name? If not no worries :)

Yep uncomfortable here too. My nausea seems to have come back also. :cry: Definitely my last baby. This pregnancy has been just awful. Plus I wanted to be done having babies by 30 - had my son 1 month after turning 31 - we were done until I got the baby bug. But I honestly dont think my body could handle this again in another couple years. Im just shattered this time.

@Teafor2 ouch! Hope it doesnt interfere with anything.

What a worrying time @Skye75 , hope everything has settled down for you now

I'm uncomfortable @IsabellaJayne but nothing like you are describing...maybe mention to midwife or GP?

How is everyone else doing? Have my 32 weeks scan and follow up consultant appointment in a couple of weeks, hopefully they will be able to let me know more on what they want for me. The last appointment they mentioned c section or induction (although still possible to let me go naturally) but re reading notes back yesterday it sounds like they would favour c section over anything else. So I've been doing my homework on those options as I've never had c section or induction. I'd prefer to go naturally but I do like the idea of knowing when baby would be here and not running the risk of him turning up Christmas!

I’m just coming back from maternity. Wanted to see my due to my previous pre-eclampsia. I was confident it was gas pains and it is, thank god! But wow, who knew gas could be so painful?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->