1/11/11 cd 1

hlynn

Reaction score
today is cd14 for me, i started opks on cd 12..on the first day the line was very light, yesterday it was darker, and today even darker, not quite sure im gonna call it a complete positive..but very very close! i will probably take another one tonight, and see what it looks like..but wanting a buddy around the same day as me :) i am really hoping to get my bfp this cycle..i normally am on clomid but took a break and doing it on my own this month :thumbup: hoping i get my positive opk today or tomorrow and ovulate on my own :winkwink:

Hey I hope we can be buddies! (considering I just dropped my laptop and broke my hard drive trying to get to my phone so I could see what day I am on LOL) well not lol kind of made me sad!

ANYWAY I am on CD 13 today. I have not ovulated yet but should by the end of this week or beginning of next week. My cycle runs 30-36 days. I have not got a a positive OPK yet. My cervixs is high so it should be anytime. I think it would be neat to have a baby on 11-1-11 or 11-11-11!

hey there!
that would make me sad too i love my laptop :haha:

that would be very neat to have a baby on a cool date like that!
if we do get our bfp this cycle i think we would be due in october though right?

I will have to check my phone app on that one! ok If you got pregnant today your due date would be 11-2-11!

ohh man! so i could..i would just have to try extra hard to have him/her a day early :haha:
i just got my positive opk a few hours ago..heres a pic im pretty sure its a positive anyway :)
https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6795/sam1854.jpg

Looks positive! How long did it take to turn positive?

um i usually go back n check at 7 minutes..cuz it says not to read after 10..so i do it check the time then go back about 7 minutes later..because i have sat and watched them and they do take awhile to even turn positive..couple minutes at least lol

Ok I have not got a positive one yet! But it should be any day! Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->