1/2 weeks Pregnant 10.67 HCG levels?

ArmyWife91210

2 Angel Babies
Reaction score
So, I've been getting faint positives for the past 4 days.
I decided to make an appointment with my dr. and get blood work done. Well, I was convinced I was pregnant so they got my levels.
And when I called, they told me that they were 10.67. I'm sort of uneasy about this, they didn't elaborate it, but they are suppose to call me back tomorrow.

Also, I forgot to add that when I got to the drs, they did a urine test, and it was negative.. So I'm thinking cause I haven't taken any test on my own today, that my levels are DROPPING, and that I'm having a chemical or an early miscarriage, this will be my second one in 2 years :(.

I'm going crazy here, since she didn't call me back, and it's breaking my heart.
Does anyone have any input at all?
Or have low levels, and have them double, and successful pregnancy?

Thank you ladies..:cry:

My levels at three weeks four days were only 24..You are like a minute pregnant lol...:) Its not about the levels its about how they double which should be every 48 to 72 hours:) Dont stress just yet girl:)

I'm trying not to, but the normal pregnancy test I take is about 12 mi. to detect pregnancy, so If I'm only 10? Doesn't that mean my levels are dropping?

Like I've been getting positives on Dollar $ test which are 20 mIU/HcG. So, if my levels today are 10.67.. doesn't that mean that my levels are dropping then?
I'd love to be wrong... :/

There is a chance your test is more sensitive than it states. For instance FRER claims 15-20 but people have picked up BFP's at even 6 hCG on those. (I've seen it) I would try not to worry until you get your second levels. FX for you <3

Hey girl!! I've been wondering if you'd ever come back on this site!! I am so sorry it's been such a long journey for you, and now with these tests.. it's just confusing, and you're probably so on edge. I found a website that might help put you at ease for now: https://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

well I got my BFP at 3w0d. The 10miu tests i was using wasnt showing much. But the supposed 25 miu FRER showed a BFP and my levels were only 13. And my FR was pretty dark!

Have you tried taking a test today to see if it was still positive?

I haven't taken another test, Im going to pick one up after work today, and take it and see if it still picks up.. I'm still waiting on a call from my obgyn, I know I'll have to get my levels done again soon to see. I haven't started bleeding yet, which is my worst fear.. I can't get this off my mind. I'm so upset. I'm praying for the best, but just keeping what could be going on in the back of my mind..

I thank you ladies for all your responses cause, I needed that little bit of hope to get me through today at work *no one knows* , thank you all very much.. I hope you all are right..

I really hope that you are just way to early. I remember you from month ago good luck hun!!!

Dr. confirmed that I am pregnant, with slowly rising levels, going to check again next week. and hoping that they keep rising! keeping my head held high. and hoping for doubling Hcg! Thank you all ladies, I'm praying!

Congrats! I hope that your numbers keep on rising!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->