1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

ash090290

Reaction score
I miscarried July 28th and DH and I decided to try again this month. I'm so nervous that if i am i'll miscarry again. My AF is due November 13th. Anyone want to join me and share symptoms and hopefully we'll all get BFP's!!!!!!

i'm only just starting my next cycle soon, but feel free to jump in on the larger threads that are out there. I'm loving the groups of ladies in this section!

Hey, i had a still born baby on 20 sep 2011. we r ttc again i think my af is due again on the 17th nov so around the same time as u. My cycle is a bit of after the delivery so hope its back on track this month. good luck xxx

Hey Ash I'm 2 DPO today and expect AF around the 13th also! I miscarried our first in May, and this is our 5th cycle TTC since MC. How long were you TTC when you got pregnant and was it your first? Since it was my first I let the "what ifs" and worries get to me. Well, let's hope these next 10 days speed by and we get our BFP!!

Maddysmum, sooo sorry for your loss. I can not IMAGINE how painful your loss was. Mine was at 8 weeks, and I know the grief I went through.

Today i am 10dpo. I took a test this morning and was a bfn. Fx'd for that to change in the next couple days!!

Im meant to have ov'd today, but dont think I did, but my AF is due the 17th november. Heres to hoping for lots of BFP this month xxx

Today i am 10dpo. I took a test this morning and was a bfn. Fx'd for that to change in the next couple days!!

Good luck babydust! 10 DPO is still early, when I was PG I had the LIGHTEST of lines at 13DPO. Fx'd for you!!

I got a positive OPK today, so will probably ovulate in a day or so!

Babydust - I got a VERY faint positive the day of my expected period last time. I have no idea when I ovulated but if it's the same as what I have now, then I was probably around 12-13DPO. Don't lose hope!!

Im meant to have ov'd today, but dont think I did, but my AF is due the 17th november. Heres to hoping for lots of BFP this month xxx

Yeah, I usually O around CD 17, but this month I didn't O until CD 18 (Nov. 1st) Here's to hoping O'ing a day late ends with a BFP!

Babydust - I got a VERY faint positive the day of my expected period last time. I have no idea when I ovulated but if it's the same as what I have now, then I was probably around 12-13DPO. Don't lose hope!!

Yaaahhhh, positive OPK's are always such a relief! Now go get busy girl!! :happydance:

Yaaahhhh, positive OPK's are always such a relief! Now go get busy girl!! :happydance:

haha yea! :happydance: I sent a picture of it to DH so he knows what he's coming home to :winkwink: haha

Thanks so much girls! :) I'm not going to give up! I just feel like things are right. Last time i was preg it was unexpected bcz i was NTNP and as soon as i found out i knew something was wrong. I even immediately googled about miscarring. So if this is the month, i have high hopes of going fullterm! I hope!!

Fx'd for all you ladies!! I hope we have many BFPs! Especially with the holiday season coming up! Something to be definitely jolly about!!

Thanks so much girls! :) I'm not going to give up! I just feel like things are right. Last time i was preg it was unexpected bcz i was NTNP and as soon as i found out i knew something was wrong. I even immediately googled about miscarring. So if this is the month, i have high hopes of going fullterm! I hope!!

Fx'd for all you ladies!! I hope we have many BFPs! Especially with the holiday season coming up! Something to be definitely jolly about!!

It's weird isn't it - i knew my last pregnancy wasn't right too. Just never felt relaxed about it, was always expecting to bleed when i wen to the toilet and felt like i never bonded with the baby like i did when pg with my ds. I was devastated but not shocked when i mc'd :cry:

FX'd for us all xxx

Yes! Its so weird. I felt like it wasn't my time. Everything felt wrong. I tried to be positive still but it ended just as i thought it would.

haha yea! :happydance: I sent a picture of it to DH so he knows what he's coming home to :winkwink: haha

LOL!!! YES, I LOVE IT, soooo sounds like something I'd do :)

Hi - Can I join you ladies? I am planning to test on the 9th. About 2 years of TTC and 3 MC's in the last year so I am ready!!! My first MC (which went the longest) I knew something was wrong too. I started to lose symptoms and got extremely emotional.

Hey ladies! I hope we all get our BFP's and korink it was supposed to be my second child, i have a 15 month old daughter but I know exactly how you feel. I atfirst thought Lana was my miracle child and I wasnt supposed to have kids. this is our first time ttcing... I predict we all get BFP's. I'm going to test on the 10th because I start my move to switch duty stations on the 11th. So many exciting but stressful events lol. Has anyone had any symptoms yet? I actually tracked back today and I'm 4 days DPO lol! I've been feeling tired the last few days and tonight I craved spinach pizza with Italian sausage.

Hi - Can I join you ladies? I am planning to test on the 9th. About 2 years of TTC and 3 MC's in the last year so I am ready!!! My first MC (which went the longest) I knew something was wrong too. I started to lose symptoms and got extremely emotional.

OFCOURSE!!!! the more the merrier! I felt the same way after my M/C.

I was in total shock with my first pregnancy. It was our first month off the pill and everything I read before said it would probably take atleast 4-5 months to fall pregnant - well not me! So, I was kind of in denial for a week or two and then it turned into pure excitement! By around 6-7 weeks I wondered why I didn't have many symptoms (except my boobs - man they hurt!!), and on the way to the early scan at 8 weeks I told my husband I was really anxious and didn't have a good feeling..and sure enough I was right.

Looking back, I think that baby knew it was going to be a bad time to be in my body. I've had the most stressful 3 months in my life the past 3 months. I'm in graduate school working toward my PhD and I had thought I would have my biggest exam done by mid-September, but I had a bunch of other big (stressful) things come up and push my exam date to November 7th (Monday). So, I would have been decently pregnant by now and in my program, pregnancy is not exactly accepted. So, it would have been very stressful on me not only that it's a huge exam (2hr oral exam standing in front of a committee - eek!) but that they would be looking at my pregnant belly.

So, hopefully this is a better time and I had a temp spike this morning so looks like I'm 1DPO :) FX'd for all of us to get our BFPs!! :)

yay I got a positive OPK this morning, so gonna jump OH as soon as he's home and LO is in bed!!!!! was so worried i'd missed the boat this month as my OPK's only arrived yesterday, I got a negative one yesterday, so defo oving in the next 12-24 hours xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->