1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

BeachChica are you still testing on Wednesday? FX'd, it will be here before you know it!

Confusedprego how was your big test today?!?! Maybe you're out, busy celebrating :happydance:

korink - I think I will test Wednesday or Thursday morning. AF is definitely due Wednesday and my cycles are now pretty regular again. I also typically see my temperate start to drop when AF is on the way so I will be interested to see what it is tomorrow morning.

Well ladies, I couldn't resist the wait. I tested. Yesterday the line was faint so I wasnt sure if my mind was playing tricks on me, but today I got my BFP!!! I'm so excited!

So ladies, with that being said, I hate being alone and I know for sure if my clumsy off time self can do this, you lovely ladies can!

congratulations Ash. Im so happy for you. I have no idea where i am in my cycle after the birth of my bub (stillborn 20/09/2011) My last AF and first since birth was 10 days long and i still dont feel like i have Ov. I think my next AF is due 18th nov, so i guess we will just see I have been having the veryvivid dreams too. I didnt know that was a early preg symptom. Also very gassy headaches and was really dizzy yesterday. but thats it. I so want to be preg before xmas just hope my cycle gets back to normal. .........Good luck to all of you cant wait for updates

That's really interesting. Can i try to interpret for you? You probably already know but i think that your friend's house scene is about your body about to get bigger and your friend is mad as you never told her you were pregnant! I think frustration and nervousness are how you feel now waiting... and the water is amniotic fluid. And the choc one? Well you probably just want that to happen in real life anyway!!!! :rofl: You're defo gonna be preggo! How exciting! Let me know. When you going to test?

How interesting, thank you for taking the time to interpret!! Dreams are really fascinating to me.
Thanks for the confidence booster, but I'm not feeling too positive. I don't have the symptoms like you! If my temp stays up the next couple days then I might get excited, and if it's still up on Sunday I plan to test (I'll be 12DPO). Last month I was certain I was PG, so I was so broken up when I wasn't, so this month I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Are you going to wait until the 16th to test? What day did you get your BFP last time? I had the LIGHTEST of lines at 13DPO, but it was a cheap blue dye test so I now have FRER and I hope it will work on 12 DPO.
Well, here's to a week of wild dreams that hopefully lead us to the 1st Tri group!!!!! :happydance:

Beachchica so exciting about the dreams, dreaming of shipyards or anything symbolising construction means pregnancy. Boats and water do too. I had my 2nd water dream last night - I was in a bathroom in San Francisco (!?) and water came out from everywhere and the bath in there was full (that symbolises the womb) I was also being buoyed up by the water (I don't know what that means do you?). Beachchica, vehicles symbolise body moving ie changing shape and dreaming of bigger vehicles = bigger body. Roll on 1st tri!! I got my bfp at 9dpo ov so i'm starting to test this friday :happydance:

BeachChica are you still testing on Wednesday? FX'd, it will be here before you know it!

Confusedprego how was your big test today?!?! Maybe you're out, busy celebrating :happydance:

Thanks for checking in..it went great! I passed and got my masters and am one step closer to my phd! I was out celebrating :) I took a day off of bnb but am back! :)

Hope everyone else is doing great! :)

congratulations Ash. Im so happy for you. I have no idea where i am in my cycle after the birth of my bub (stillborn 20/09/2011) My last AF and first since birth was 10 days long and i still dont feel like i have Ov. I think my next AF is due 18th nov, so i guess we will just see I have been having the veryvivid dreams too. I didnt know that was a early preg symptom. Also very gassy headaches and was really dizzy yesterday. but thats it. I so want to be preg before xmas just hope my cycle gets back to normal. .........Good luck to all of you cant wait for updates

So sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: I can't imagine how hard it's been for you.

What kind of dreams have you been having, I mean what's the main theme? I am always dizzy in the dpo leading to pregnancy, I also get headaches but haven't had these yet.

Congrats Ash!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I hope a few of us can join you!!!

Maddysmum - so sorry for you loss!! I can't even imagine having a loss that late. Terrible. :dust:

filipenko - Thanks for the info on the dreams. That is so intestesting. I hope it turns out to be true!!! I have a HUGE headache today. Hope it's a good sign and not a sign of :witch: on the way!

confused - Congrats!!! :thumbup:

OMG ASH SOOO EXCITING!!!!!! H&H 9 months to YOU!!

Beachchica how was your temp today?? I'm so confused, yesterday I had a temp spike (for me that's 98.34--usually don't go above 97.9), and then today it went to 97.33. Ugg! I know I'm thinking too much about all this PG stuff, because I dreamt all last night about being PG, and I had a baby girl, and I couldn't wait to make the announcement to my friends. And I don't think it's a sign that I am PG, I'm just thinking about it before I go to sleep so that's what I dream about. It's so disappointing to wake up from those dreams, especially when my temp sucks.

korink - My temp was 98.34 this morning which is still up for me. I had a terrible night of sleep last night so not sure it that could have an affect on temp. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I can't remember but how many DPO are you? (I thought it used to be in your signature) Maybe that drop for you is an implantion dip? I had one this month about 7 dpo - my temp went down to 97.90.

Today I am 7 DPO, I wondered if it was implantation, but when I was PG last time, my dip went to 96.8 and then back up again. I guess we'll see what my temps do tomorrow.
I think if you had a bad night of sleep, your temp would be lower and not higher so I think your temp is a really good sign, ESPECIALLY at 11 DPO!! At 11, if not 10 DPO, is usually when my temp starts to crash.

Yeah beachchica it's looking really promising for you!! :yipee:

So sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: I can't imagine how hard it's been for you.

What kind of dreams have you been having, I mean what's the main theme? I am always dizzy in the dpo leading to pregnancy, I also get headaches but haven't had these yet.

My dreams have been so weird lol, the other night i drempt that i took a HPT and handed it straight to my partner. He said that it was positive but when we looked later the 2 lines were all wiggly. Then I had to go to the hospital for tests and the doctors were sticking me with needles but instead of one needle, the needle had 10 needle heads. In another dream i was trying to get back to my room in the hospital and i had to climb up the side of the building with a huge preg belly. very strange. Last night i drempt that me, my partner and my family sitting in the rain lol but we didnt seem to care we were getting wet and then in another part of my dream last night we were following a small truck with a load of fire wood that rolled off the truck twice in my dream. Ok i fell really crazy writing this down lol so weird and random:dohh:

Good morning ladies!! How's everyone doing??

I have some crazy dreams too Maddysmum. I have a recurring dream that I'm in a concentration camp and that I won't stop talking and they tell me that I have to sacrifice my arm to keep talking and I refuse to stop talking and the next thing I know I don't have an arm. The funny thing is that I'm generally a pretty quiet person especially in a stressful situation (like a concentration camp). So weird!!

I'm 6DPO today and not sure how my chart is looking or how it's supposed to look if I am preggers. Had a bit of a dip yesterday that is working it's way back up today. It was really cold in my house this morning though, so I don't know if that can affect my temps either. Gonna try to not test until 14DPO, but we'll see!! I think DH will make me test earlier than that :p

:)

Well I am due for AF today but since my temp was still up this morning I decided to take a IC test this morning and it was BFN. We'll see what happens over the next couple days. What's strange is that my temps ALWAYS plummets the day before AF arrives so not what's going on. :confused:

Maddysmum--those dreams are pretty crazy, hopefully pregnancy crazy!! :) Filipenko says that dreams with water mean PG! I was dreaming about sitting in a hottub last night, so I woke up today thinking yaaahh, a water dream!! I don't think I've ever paid attention to my dreams as much as I have this cycle.

Confused how long is your LP usually? You're so strong to hold out to 14 DPO! Filipenko, I'm curious how you interpret her dream!

Beachchica, I was thinking of you on my way to work today! If your temp is still up, and you're 12 DPO, I think that's a REALLY good sign. Like I've said before, I BARELY got a BFP when AF was a day late, so if you're still a day before AF is due, it might be too early for the BFP.

As for me, I was happy to see my temps went back up today. Last month though I had a temp increase at 10 DPO so I was CONVINCED I was PG, only to have it drop at 11DPO. This month I keep telling myself to not get excited unless my temp is still up at 11 or 12 DPO. Ahh, how come the last part of the TWW goes sooooo slow?!?!

Hi ladies, just catching up!

maddysmum, those dreams are really interesting! I think (here she goes again!) that the wiggly lines symbolise life ie the pregnancy itself and you had water in your dream aswell which means amniotic fluid! Not sure about the truck but one thing could be that the truck is a big vehicle but a bigger one is needed to contain the goods ie a bigger body for pregnancy as it goes on! Good luck!!

Hi confused, I'm 6dpo too and feeling like af is about to come on! :af: - not had a period since mc. About your dream - could it mean that you're being protective over your body (even when you don't need to be,) pregnant women are v protective over their bodies aren't they?

Beachchica - surely if your temps still up at this stage you're pregnant and it's just too early to test yet? fingers crossed for you :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->