1 day period? Help, terrified if possible ectopic?

Reaction score
Had unprotected sex on 1 May. Panicked and realised that as nice as it would be, we probably couldn't really handle a second child, and took MAP on the 3rd, 40 hours after (doh for bank holidays).

My period is due now and it started yesterday. It wasn't very heavy but I would expect it to be ramping up by this morning. Just checked after resetting our little girl and it seems to have stopped....

If it doesn't restart I will go to the Dr tomorrow as per the advice on the pill, but I am Terrified it means I have an ectopic :'( I can cope with pregnant or not pregnant but I think an ectopic would break me. Does anyone have any reassuring experience to share (even 'you're probably pregnant') will be better than the ectopic fear

It is possible that you could be pregnant rather than it being ectopic.
This early I don't you get that early symptoms for ectopic until a little further away.
Hope you get some answers:winkwink: Chin up😘

Try not to stress about it.

When DH and I were dating i was not on the pill and we used MAP a few more times than we should have :blush: However, one thing I learned was that the MAP consistently did really weird things to my cycle. After taking it I would either start early, late, have an extra light, or skip a period altogether. Despite all that there was never anything actually wrong with me and I also never ended up pregnant.

Good luck!

Thanks! Feeling a bit mocked by my body this morning tbh. V light period, nausea, upset tummy. Given the tiny chances of pregnancy, it can naff off ;) And then the small human started asking if there's a baby in my tummy *head explodes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->