1 day period

srd1112

Reaction score
So I have had four miscarriages in the last year. My doc gave me the ok to try again and told me to take prenatal vitamins and a bay aspirin a day. So I have been doing this and w dtd every other day last month. My period was due February 6th. I was having sore boobs, nausea, and fatigue before this day. My period began February 10th and was done by midnight that night. normally my period is 3 to 4 days with bad cramping and rarely late. It was red blood not pink or Brown. Now the nausea and fatigue has continued accompanied with light cramping, some light ovary pains on both side, sore throat, and backpains. I've also thrown up a little. Also sometimes when I walk I have a strange pain in the general area by the ovaries. I took a test on the 6th when I was late and it wad negative. Also when I had sex a couple of days ago I had strange light cramping which I've never had before. Any ideas why I feel like I'm going to start my period or should I call the doc? Or a similar story?

I have never had this happen but if it was me I would call your Dr an see what they say x sorry for all your losses xx I hope you get some answers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->