1 day periods :(

Destiny82

Reaction score
Hi all, habitual lurker here!

Bit if a back story about me...i am 34 with 4 beautiful children and after 2 miscarriages (both on the implant), an awful time on different birth control (copper coil fitted after implant removal and decided to turn causing horrific pain), horrendous bleeding I was told the only fix was a womb ablation. We talked it through and decided I was going to stop my mini pill and try for 1 more. So stopped mini pill on 7th November and since then have had 1 day periods every 26 days?!?! I've gone from bleeding buckets all the time to next to nothing!

So back to the docs I go to see a nurse (no one else available apparently) After explaining everything I am being sent for a transvaginal ultrasound.

Anyone else had 1 day periods and still managed to get pregnant? All of my other children I swear he sneezed in my direction and I was pregnant! I am really worried I've missed it and won't be able to get pregnant again 😓😔

I have been reading fertility books and im sure i have read short periods can be a problem. Have u had bloods are u anemic? I wish i could remember it all it just wasnt me so i skipped some.of it but speak to ur doc. I would also take something to balance ir hormones maybe. I take red clover blossom the capsules the tea will make u gag. It balances hormones and is a cleanser too and an all round fertility boost. But i would def make sure theres not a condition causing it. Sounds to me from ur mc ur hormones have gone wrong maybe. Perhaps ur estrogen is low. If it is red clover will balance x

Hiya Ms Sunshine thank you so much for your reply.

I have had anemia in the past so have been taking iron tablets to try and prevent it as well as pre conception tablets. My docs are awful and didn't even ask about it. I had no idea about the red clover blossom thank you! Thanks to Amazon Prime I shall have these by tomorrow and will start taking them straight away (I again took your advice and got the pills not the tea 😊) *Fingers crossed* it works quickly xx

Aw lovely they really are fab but stop taking them when u o. I noticed a difference cycle 1 so good luck x

Okay will do :) think I may ovulate today or tomorrow (trying the laid back approach so not using opks this month but hey who am I kidding I'll still test like mad from next week!) So if nothing this month I have these to use next cycle...everything crossed I won't need them. Thank you again for your help i so appreciate it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->