1 Dec / Xmas Eve box

Babybump87

Reaction score
We usually do 1 December box and PJs / sweets left by the elves on Xmas eve !

Which ever one you do what is going in your boxes this year ?! I need some inspiration !:xmas12:

So far for ideas I have ....

The elves ( so excited for these 3 ! )
Letter to Santa
Advent calendars
Chocolate coins
Xmas slippers ( now going in Xmas eve box )
Xmas cups ( DDs have one DS doesn’t )
Sticker books
Some kind of craft project

Last edited:
We dont do a December 1st box, but on the first our elf is bringing chocolate advent calenders and a book advent calender. I've got activity books and story books and indoor snowballs for him to bring through the month too.

Christmas eve they'll get their pjs, a gift each, an Elf board game, and their movie hampers.

On the 1st the elves will bring advent calendars
Last year they also brought Christmas bedding but that was only because the kids really needed some new ones.
ive gotten a few treats aswell but these will be spread out over the month and tied in with things the elves do like elf dvd, hot chocolate snowmen.

Xmas eve box will have
Pjs
Fluffy socks
A Christmas bath bomb each
Christmas bath puff
Christmas face mask
Squishmallow teddy
The grinch book
Polar express dvd
Popcorn
Sweets
Something to drink
Santa key (we reuse the same one each year)
Reindeer dust

if I see a Christmas game or activity I might pick that up to go in aswell.

On the 1st the elves will bring advent calendars
Last year they also brought Christmas bedding but that was only because the kids really needed some new ones.
ive gotten a few treats aswell but these will be spread out over the month and tied in with things the elves do like elf dvd, hot chocolate snowmen.

Xmas eve box will have
Pjs
Fluffy socks
A Christmas bath bomb each
Christmas bath puff
Christmas face mask
Squishmallow teddy
The grinch book
Polar express dvd
Popcorn
Sweets
Something to drink
Santa key (we reuse the same one each year)
Reindeer dust

if I see a Christmas game or activity I might pick that up to go in aswell.

Great ideas !! thank you !!

Our elves will come on the first with advent calendars and their new baby ha ha. They will ask the girls to help name the baby.

Then throughout the month they will bring some treats, arts and crafts and get up to mischief.

Christmas eve they will have PJs, mini selection box, hot chocolate stirer and maybe a game/dvd plus reindeer food .

I've done both 1st December and Christmas Eve boxes one year and they ended up costing the most money. This year I've decided to spread things out over the month. X

I love the idea of a Christmas Eve box and all the things you have listed there. When do you give the box? In the morning or the actual evening?

Our Xmas box has Jim jams, new book (Hairy Mclary this year), santa plate, santa key, santa hot choc stirrer, stocking, Chocolate and scratch your own decorations set.

Have previously had a baking activity in it but making it on Xmas eve meant they never really got eaten as Xmas chocs etc took over the next day so might make cookies or similar a few days before this year.

On 28th November the Elves are arriving with a cheeky note saying to put the decorations up :haha:
1st December they will bring a letter from Santa and calendars

Christmas eve box - certificate & letter from Santa, chocolate coins, new Christmas PJS, Reindeer food, Santa key and fake snow (they get this in the morning)

I always do a Christmas themed book for each child. As well as pajamas. I still need to get the advent calendars and I'd like to put some sort of Christmas themed toy or blind bag but I can't find anything online. :(

Aww thanks ladies given me some good ideas !

Hope you find something Phantom ! Sometimes looking online for things makes me stressed !

Phantom what sort of budget did you have in mind? For something small and for in their stockings (which may work for a box too) I gave mine Christmas themed plushies (snowmen, reindeer, etc) and they still love all their soft toys. They also got a set of christmas bathducks which are fun still. And at the moment I am looking for christmas socks which they also get every year.

We have decided to do a Xmas eve box too given we will prob be at home this year !

So I’m thinking

Pjs
Slippers / slipper socks
Melting snowman with candy cane
Cookie mix
Sweets etc for movie later in the evening

Do your kids have a shared box or individual ones ?

Our Elf box is a shared one , but I’m thinking the box I have now is going to be too small for their Xmas eve one. I may just buy another two and personalise them with their names

Christmas Eve box so far ! They are going to have one each . Then on xmas day the boxes can be used to store bits and bobs in off their toys !

Letter from Santa each
Snowmen and candy canes for DDs .
Slippers for DDs
Reindeer food .

Still to get

Pjs for them all
Slippers for DS
Something for DS as DDs have the snowmen
Snacks / chocolate
Other bits and bobs I will pick up as I see them

9FAF5438-5388-46BA-A390-EE4DD9484D71.jpeg

Thanks Bev . I just need needed to get it all out so I could actually see it together ! It’s coming along

Our elf brings advent calendars on the 1st. On Christmas Eve they bring new pyjamas, bath bombs and sometimes slippers.

I've been thinking and I actually haven't got much of a Christmas Eve box this year!

School are selling hot chocolate cones and reindeer food so they will come home with the girls. The elves are bringing crafts and activity books.

I've got PJs and sweets and that's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"