1 dpo- anyone else??

Ttc29yrl8r

Reaction score
Anyone ovulate yesterday and af due oct 6th? I need a buddy or a few to go thru this tww with. Lets see how many of us get a bfp.... Today is 1 dpo for me and nothing except Insomnia (bad) been up since 1am and still somewhat wet from bd last night using pre-seed. :winkwink:

Yea lauren! Now I'll have someone to compare symptoms 2. Do u know when u o'd?

Yea lauren! Now I'll have someone to compare symptoms 2. Do u know when u o'd?

i done the OPK on the 20th and yesterday and got smiley faces, but had a really bad stabbing pain in my left side which im guessing was the big O taking place and its gone today so guessing its all over with now just the wait!

Fingers are x'd for you this month xx:hugs:

Hi,

According to my calander i ovulated today!.....:)

awww fingers are crossed for you too.......... hope we all get positive results.

L xx:hugs:

This is my first month of trying......xx

Oh good luck to you Nat! That is wonderful! I hope your little beanie sticks and u get a bfp this month. Please keep us updated. Is this #1?

yep...i had impolon removed on 12aug 4 weeks to the day I got my period so just waiting...i don't want to become too obsessed...hehe xx

I'm due 6th of oct too I'm ntnp this month so don't know when I did ovulate but if I go by the calander I'm ovulating today so fingear crossed :) baby dust to all x

Hi,

According to my calander i ovulated today!.....:)

awww fingers are crossed for you too.......... hope we all get positive results.

This is my first month of trying......xx

Oh good luck to you Nat! That is wonderful! I hope your little beanie sticks and u get a bfp this month. Please keep us updated. Is this #1?

yep...i had impolon removed on 12aug 4 weeks to the day I got my period so just waiting...i don't want to become too obsessed...hehe xx

awww thats fantastic!

this is my 8th month of trying or something,

Tryin for #2 hoping this one makes it all the way!

thats even if i get a bfp,

fingers crossed to us all :)

I'm due 6th of oct too I'm ntnp this month so don't know when I did ovulate but if I go by the calander I'm ovulating today so fingear crossed :) baby dust to all x

awww i wish i was ntnp too many thoughts going through my head and feel like im totally exaggerating every little twinge n sicky feeling.

Probs all in my head!

fingers are x'd to u.

Least we could all compare :)

L xx

anyone else getting little twinges?

Fetiloty friend is showing I am 2 dpo and the reason I got back on the bump is bc I am feeling like what seems to be af type twinges but I feel like it is in my head or just gas and I'm looking for symptoms :haha:

awww i wish i was ntnp too many thoughts going through my head and feel like im totally exaggerating every little twinge n sicky feeling.

Probs all in my head!

fingers are x'd to u.

L xx

I'm sorry what is ntnp?

Probs all in my head!

fingers are x'd to u.

L xx

I'm sorry what is ntnp?

not trying, not preventing xx

I don't no if I have even ovulated yet but symptoms o have so far are

runny nose ( I live in lireland could just be cause it's cold)
af cramps
tierd
felling sick turned off my food
and having to pee alot

I don't no if I have even ovulated yet but symptoms o have so far are

runny nose ( I live in lireland could just be cause it's cold)
af cramps
tierd
felling sick turned off my food
and having to pee alot

Symptoms are good unless It is a cold. Good luck and keep me updated

I had twinges/pain in my left area. It was pretty intense and lasted a few minutes straight. I'm going on a trip and gonna try not to obsess for the weekend. When I get back I'll still only be 4 dpo so grrrr.

Well I am either 2DPO or will be 1DPO tomorrow. I am not using temps or OPKs so not exactly sure when I have. I say CD15 because of the CM and CP but today I've had very stretchy EWCM so who knows. I am in it or either about to enter my 2ww! Af is due around the same time as OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->