1 dpo- anyone else??

it feels like a lifetime away.

I have a feeling im not pregnant so im going on eBay and buying some more clearblue digital ovulation sticks, bought the cheapies but id get it wrong....

I used 3 cheapies a day, and got 20 CBDT which I'll use on the 'not sure occasions' - which works a treat coz I didn't think my cheapy was + and done a digi on the off chance and got a big :) - it was gone by the morning so it was a good job I did it when I did!

Lol! i got like 30 for £4.00 but i dont like the peeing in a cup etc.

Ive not been able to sleep at all like the past 3 nights.

Up at one, two, four and six!

I had the weirdest dream last night - when i could sleep, i dreamt that i had done 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive and i woke up with a big fat smile on my face thinking i was pregnant.

I went to bed with tender boobs then woke up feeling fine.

Had a few cramps and spasms though.

I actually felt like i did when i was first pregnant minus the sore nips......

My body is actually just being cruel to me.

So iv spent £30 on buying crap to help me get pregnant! CBDT - 20 STICKS ON EBAY FOR £21.99!!!!

and £5.00 on a BBT and a few other bits and bobs.

Heres hoping next month it happens for me and kev!!! fingers crossed!!!

L xx :thumbup:

Fingers definitely X'd!
Tryin my best not to symptom spot this month... Had a drop this morning - 6DPO! Possible Implant Dip? I wish...!! :pray:
Had a shootin pain from my right hip to up under my rib case... Weird? Can't wait to see what my temp is like in the morning! I live for that moment lately :rofl:

Hi,
Has anyone tested yet? I missed my period and got my BFP !!!! Only now I am very nervous, was spotting a bit, and found out I needed an RH shot. Now I have it and haven't had anymore spotting...keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again. My mother had four miscarriages and a stillbirth. This is my first pregnancy and scared........ Anyone else has a family history of miscarriages, and has carried and deliver a healthy baby?

Hi,
Has anyone tested yet? I missed my period and got my BFP !!!! Only now I am very nervous, was spotting a bit, and found out I needed an RH shot. Now I have it and haven't had anymore spotting...keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again. My mother had four miscarriages and a stillbirth. This is my first pregnancy and scared........ Anyone else has a family history of miscarriages, and has carried and deliver a healthy baby?

I got my bfp yesterday :) 1-2 weeks on clearblue so VERY early and I'm probs jinxing this as I have already had a miscarriage my cuz had a load and she has 3 healthy girls. Hope u have a plain sailing pregnancy don't worry spotting is considered to be normal when u first find out as ur uterus is growing if concerned see ur doc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->