1 dpo- anyone else??

I don't no if I have even ovulated yet but symptoms o have so far are

runny nose ( I live in lireland could just be cause it's cold)
af cramps
tierd
felling sick turned off my food
and having to pee alot

Interesting. I've had a runny nose and sneezing for 2-3 days and cramping for 1 day, skipped 1 and then today. I have been very tired this whole cycle. I was using the bathroom a lot more about a week ago but I am back to normal. So much so my husband asked me, are you sure you aren't pregnant? :haha:

Can i join you girls, pleaseee? :)

I ovulated today according to opks and bbtc. So I am currently 0dpo and now in the tww :)

Fingers crossed for all you ladies. I wish the time went faster than it does.

When are all you testing??

I ovulated today according to opks and bbtc. So I am currently 0dpo and now in the tww :)

I probably won't test until AF is late. Trying not to get hopes up anymore.

Can I butt in too please? 3DPO with a 12day Luteal Phase!
Last month I had a cold, which I never suffer with, and got my hopes up loads!! This mth I'm going to TRY to ignore everything other than when my Period is due... (We shall see! I give myself 2 days... Haha)
Hope this is my month... Can't deal with the disappointment!
GL and :dust: to u all xx

This mth I'm going to TRY to ignore everything other than when my Period is due... (We shall see! I give myself 2 days... Haha)

hahaha im the same way. I took a hpt TODAY when I ovulated. I know it can't happen, but...:dohh:

Hi Guys,
I am 1 DPO as well :) I am hoping for a BFP this will be our third month TTC. I am happy I found this board because I don't have many people I can talk to about TTC !!

I think I am 1 DPO today, hopefully. My AF is due October 5 or 6. Hoping this is my month, I was crushed last month :(

I want to wait until day after im due on........:wacko:

Ladies, I am 2 DPO and AF is scheduled to arrive on Oct 6. Can I join you ladies?

I had some strange twinges around the time I was Ov'ing. This is going to be a looooooong 2WW.

Ladies, I am 2 DPO and AF is scheduled to arrive on Oct 6. Can I join you ladies?

I had some strange twinges around the time I was Ov'ing. This is going to be a looooooong 2WW.

Im due AF on 9th oct. I think i can test from 3rd im going to see if i can manage a little longer though....xx

i can smell everything 10x more than what i could before.

Kevin came up to give me a kiss n i was lilke u smell of silverskin pickled onions.

He doesnt even eat them!!!

fx'd we got our bfp's this month :)

I don't want to symptom spot either. Everything smelt of cat food yesterday :-S. My tummy just feels full like I've got wind lol if I breath in its like a sharp pain in my tummy odd xx

it feels like a lifetime away.

I have a feeling im not pregnant so im going on eBay and buying some more clearblue digital ovulation sticks, bought the cheapies but id get it wrong....

Ladies I am having sooooo much cm. I have never ever had this. It is very wet and feels lotiony. No odor tho and I woke up with the worst headache ever! Also my urine smells like a mans!!! It's sooo strong. Eek and I'm obsessing and symptom spotting again I think but I know these 3 things are so very real

it feels like a lifetime away.

I have a feeling im not pregnant so im going on eBay and buying some more clearblue digital ovulation sticks, bought the cheapies but id get it wrong....

I used 3 cheapies a day, and got 20 CBDT which I'll use on the 'not sure occasions' - which works a treat coz I didn't think my cheapy was + and done a digi on the off chance and got a big :) - it was gone by the morning so it was a good job I did it when I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->