1 DPO..anyone else?

I got my positive OPK on monday for the very first time!!!

Hoping this is our month x

Baby dust to every one x

Hey were abouts in Scotland u from? I live in Hamilton but originally from Bellshill

Just one thing though....i have spots, now I am 40 and haven't had "spots" since I was a teenager but I have them all over my chin and on my cheek!!! Eh, what's that all about?????? :shrug:

Try not to be negative, we won't know for sure just now, so relax xxxx[/QUOTE]

lol, Hello Ladies! I am 1dpo, and woke up to two spots, one under my nose and one beside it... Lol, Today I feel like I am glowing! Baby Dust to all!:cloud9::dust:

Today marks 2dpo.... Let me pick ur brains.... Since yesterday this is what's going on.

1. Dull headaches
2. Gassious (ppl walking down same isle as me in dollar tree caught it bad :shrug:)
3. Sharp sbooting pain on cervix
4. A little nauseated various times of the day
5. Backache
6. Snuffy nose at the moment- 1 nostril anyway
7. Constant urination, but only a lil tinkle when I do go
8. Nipple tenderness- plus I'm still nursing so it really sucks :nope:
9. I'm hungry, but I haven't really felt like eating for the past couple days
10. Got slightly dizzy when I was doing laundry (when I stood up from folding clothes)
11. Insomnia is sickly rediculous, this morninv I went to sleep at 4 almost 5 and yet its 611am and I am up (who sleeps 1.5hrs and is up like this, truly crazy) yet during the day I want to take a nap but can't seem to fall asleep.
12. Crampy... But not painful

Ok here we go, according to cbfm I peaked on cd19 and cd20, lmp 8 sep 11, I had crazy ovulatory symptoms before and on peak days. I had ewcm 2 days before and during peak but its like the mojave right now. Crazy thing is the last team we BD was 6 days before peak (he had to go out of town with job :growlmad:)

I was thinking that maybe the cycle days were off because there is logically no reason why I should feel like this at 1-2dpo. I'm attributing the tiredness during the day to lack of sleep at night, but I have 0 energy to do anything and am simply just not motivated. In fact I'm typing all this on my phone because I'm to lazy to get my computer off the side of my bad... :dohh:Yea it's bad..... Now I want to attribute these symptoms to PMS but isn't it quite early for that too. Oh yea and I had a small pain behind my navel while laying on my back (just happened once) I opk and hpt just to rule out anything (covering my bases if cd are off) but they were both neg as they should be. Lastly, I did finally eat last night (taco bell) but about an hour later my stomach was growling like a black bear coming out of hybernation.

Ok anybody wanna stab at this:coffee:

How are you all doing today? I had big temp drop this morning, ache all over and had some mega cramps walkind aroung tesco this evening! x

I am certainly hoping so!! trying not to get my hopes up but I cant help it this month :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

Interesting reading x

If FF changes your crosshairs lines to dotted, what does that mean?

Ahh I've just read it means your O signs are somewhat conflicting

Thanks, I wont know until my temp in the morning as to whether it will even go back up.

TMI.. I have so much CM that I keep thinking AF has come mega early! Which I have heard could be a good sign hehe x

I am certainly hoping so!! trying not to get my hopes up but I cant help it this month :haha:

Oh I hope it is too for you! I too had some bad cramps last night but today they are gone - I know for me it was too early to think anything of it though. :dohh:

Temps not gone back up yet:shrug: so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->