1 DPO..anyone else?

its been an odd month for me, emotionally. I pretty much wrote it off, as our BD "quality" wasn't that great close to O. Tired, late, cranky and not much juice :shrug: LOL

I had a tinnny bit of spotting on 5dpo and temp went back up today...but I fear it will head down tomorrow as I have a 10 day LP and I got excited for nothing when I wasn't supposed to even think it was our month in the first place!! :dohh:

This TTC stuff is a roller coaster ride!! LOL

Temps looking good for both of you Mrs. B & italianqtpie! When do y'all plan to test?

AFM, my temp decreased these past 2 days but I am attributing it to the fact that our outside weather temp dropped 20 degrees this past weekend so our bedroom is like 10 degrees colder than it has been.

I have no idea when I should be testing as i am not regular. So I wouldn't even know when to guess. Ff puts my test date ages away as its not sure on my cycle either :shrug:

Hey were abouts in Scotland u from? I live in Hamilton but originally from Bellshill

I live in Saltcoats, for my sins :thumbup: lol

Lol my dad had an aunt that lived there. I remember going up there as a child.

LOL I remember as a kid all the weegies came "doon the watter", it was awesome.....gone way down hill now. I moved away for 14 years but came back and thinking of upping sticks again.

Hope you are well :flower:

FF just changed the day I o'd, so its put me at 15dpo now!

My Ovulation Chart

I am 1 DPO, and I'm already starting to worry that I don't feel any different than normal - even though I know, logically, that I most likely wouldn't feel anything yet.

It's our third IUI, second on clomid with trigger, and I'm starting to get worried that this won't work. I hate the 2ww!!! Usually, days fly by fairly quickly, but it seems like time just stands still for these weeks.

Also, I'm an obsessive pregnancy test addict - but with the trigger, the tests are pointless for a while.

I have no idea when I should be testing as i am not regular. So I wouldn't even know when to guess. Ff puts my test date ages away as its not sure on my cycle either :shrug:

Your chart is looking way awesome!! FX for you!!

Well FF has now changed my O date and says I am now 7dpo. This two week wait just keeps going and going!

Biliboi2 I just noticed you were on cerezette too, how long were you ion it for? Are your cycles now regular? x

I was on BCP for 12 years, cerazette for about 7. Cycles are no way regular - not sure I have even ovulated since coming off it - see my cycle lengths in my sig.

:dust: to all x

Oh yes sorry I didnt spot that before! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"