1 DPO..anyone else?

Hi there,

Yep me!!! (I think) was charting but was away for a long weekend and forgot to take my bb thermometer....so going by my CBFM, I am 1 dpo!

looking at your tickers...I think we have a few things in common.....this month let's hope it is our :BFP:

FX XX

Welcome to the TWW, here is a thread that is full of lovely ladies around the same DPO! Good Luck and :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

I'm 2 dpo. Last cycle was 92 days so hoping I get cross hairs on ff tomorrow!

Meeee!

1 DPO and ridiculously impatient already :dohh:

Been having cramps all day and also a little white CM, anyone else?

Me! waiting for crosshairs on FF, but 2 dpo today :)

meeee!!! and its aggravating me so much already!!! grrrr. trying to take my mind off it but so obviously cant!! nice that we can take this journey together ladies!! good luck everyone!! :)

Hey there ladies!! I am either 1 or 2 dpo. I am not too certain when I OV'd. Quite confusing this month. Really hoping that this is our month. Would LOVE a june baby!!

Hi there,

Yep me!!! (I think) was charting but was away for a long weekend and forgot to take my bb thermometer....so going by my CBFM, I am 1 dpo!

looking at your tickers...I think we have a few things in common.....this month let's hope it is our :BFP:

FX XX

Hey,

Yea it seems we do. I really hope we both get pregnant this month :)
Fingers crossed xxx

Good luck to all of us :)
I wanna take pregnancy test already! so frustrating :( x

Btw whats cross hairs on ff??

fertility Friend is a website where you can track your basal body temperature. When you have a lower temperature followed by three higher temperatures ( a sustained thermal shift) over three days, you will get a red cross on your chart. The centre of the red cross indicates when ovulation was. HTH.

Hows everyone doing? xx

Hey there,

Yeah i'm keeping busy:coffee:

Got friends coming for the weekend :happydance: and OH is still away :cry:

Trying not to symptom spot but can't help it :happydance:

What about you, how are you doing?

I have been fighting a cold since 1dpo so thats kept my mind of things. if i move to fast I get really dizzy. I know its sillay and you cant tell but I'm just not feeling it this month so hope I am wrong lol as it would seem our timing was great x

I have been fighting a cold since 1dpo so thats kept my mind of things. if i move to fast I get really dizzy. I know its sillay and you cant tell but I'm just not feeling it this month so hope I am wrong lol as it would seem our timing was great x

I have a bit of a sniffle but doesn't seem to be going anywhere TG!

Just one thing though....i have spots, now I am 40 and haven't had "spots" since I was a teenager but I have them all over my chin and on my cheek!!! Eh, what's that all about?????? :shrug:

Try not to be negative, we won't know for sure just now, so relax xxxx

Spots is good... well not good but for us its good lol!

Yeah I know, not worrying about it now, just keeping an eye on my temp hope it goes up and up and up :) xx

Hey I am 2 dpo this is my first round of clomid. I was also away for the weekend lol lets hope thats a lucky sign for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->