1 DPO- Let's do this:)

Jacquelyn718

Reaction score
Alright who's with me and wants to spend the TWW analyzing whatever we can?! I would love to meet some new bump buddies!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I hate the first week! You analyze everything, but you know it's nothing because implantation hasnt even occurred yet ;)

lol tell me about it just stay calm and relaxed and hope we both get a BFP when you going to test?

Hate the 1st week. Much prefer the 1WW!!

Really want to wait until next weekend to test at the earliest!

i have just realised my boobs seems soo big :S sorry about that

1 dpo here too i think... gonna try not to think about it too much as got a fun weekend planned. Will try to resist testing til next weekend at least if i can...

Me too~ I'm going to wait until May 1st maybe...if I can!

Big boobies are a good sign!

I cant wait to get to the 1ww ;)

i just took my last opk and its negative that means i defo ovulated right lol sorry first time me using an opk *shy face*

also thinking of ordering some cheap pg test so i can test everyday from 10dpo lol anyone knows any good ones?

i just took my last opk and its negative that means i defo ovulated right lol sorry first time me using an opk *shy face*

also thinking of ordering some cheap pg test so i can test everyday from 10dpo lol anyone knows any good ones?

Internet cheapies have always worked for me from 10dpo with FMU (get mine from Amazon) - they test from about 10miu. Asda are also cheap (£4 for 2) and pretty sensitive too!

Haha it's so hard, especially when you see girls getting positives at 7/8 dpo.

I know but then when you do test at 7/8 dpo and it's a BFN you think 'why did I do it??' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->