• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, testing Sept 12th - trying to keep PMA. Anyone else?

Ooook, I tested about 3 hours later with 2MU, looks GREAT IRL, and PINK!!!!!!!!!!! (I did the digi, yeah yeah I know, and BFN of course)

https://a.imageshack.us/img188/8212/img8475s.jpg

https://a.imageshack.us/img196/5083/img8474s.jpg

Girl that is a positive!! Ohhhh I am so excited for you! Keep in mind I got a negative on digi at 11dpo and then my v. faint positive on frer at 12dpo....digi's aren't as sensitive. Also, your line comes up in the pic...when I got my positives I took pics and couldn't really see anything in the pic, so that means your tests are prolly even better looking in real life I bet! Please don't test every day hoping to see lines get darker, you will go crazy! Test again in the am....then get to a dr. for confirmation and get over into 1st tri with me!!! :haha:

Thanks so much mommy2lexi, I am going to just test tomorrow and Sat AM and hope for a + on the digi by then?
When did u get a positive in the digi? Which kind?

Oh and here are the latest pic + the AM know, dry
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/410397-do-you-think-update-page-11-a-11.html

I am posting allover the place, gotta calm down :rofl:

Thanks so much mommy2lexi, I am going to just test tomorrow and Sat AM and hope for a + on the digi by then?
When did u get a positive in the digi? Which kind?

I never used a digi this time. I took the 3 frers and called it a day :haha:
I just didn't want to spend the money on buying digi's after getting positives. With the baby I m/c'd I got a positive digi at 11dpo and that was my first test I took (because it came with the OPK's). If you have a digi and want to use it I would guess by Sat. you should get a positive on it after getting those frer lines today!!

Yup, they both were, the one I got a positive on last time at 11dpo and this one I got a negative on at 11dpo!! LOL!

Hey LoveChild, am waiting to hear of a darker line today...but I agree with mommy2lexi dont drive yourself mad waiting for darker lines. Get to the dr and have it confirmed. No better answer than that! Hope your doing well mommy2lexi!! I'm still sooooo thrilled for you. I want more than anything to join you in 1st tri....before you get to 2nd tri :haha:

AFM symptoms were dull but yesterday that changed. After 2 days of 97.8, which was quite a dip my temp has gone up to 98.2 today. So relieved cause I thought my thyroid was playing up again. I have really uncomfortable stabbing pain in my right ovary area. Some dull low back pain. Really wanted kebab meat and chips last night...sober! Which I hate!!! The kebab I mean not the being sober bit :haha: And I wanted that last month when I got pregnant... Heightened smell and some really odd tastes in my mouth...bloody and earthy...making any sense??? I dont have itchy bbs (tmi sorry) but on occasion they feel sensitive, however they have gotten really veiny. Tired but could be thyroid. Mommy2lexi am I sounding similar to last month??? Can you remember... Think its in my head all these symptoms :dohh:

Thanks guys - as far as symptoms go I can not help because besides full/sore boobs I didn't have any kin d of pain, IB, metalic taste, nada ;)

I did test this AM with FMU, it is a little darker but only I can notice. Yesterday's 2MU was definitely my best so far ;)

I want to get this on a darn digi already :rofl:

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9826/img8491e.jpg

Hey LoveChild, am waiting to hear of a darker line today...but I agree with mommy2lexi dont drive yourself mad waiting for darker lines. Get to the dr and have it confirmed. No better answer than that! Hope your doing well mommy2lexi!! I'm still sooooo thrilled for you. I want more than anything to join you in 1st tri....before you get to 2nd tri :haha:

AFM symptoms were dull but yesterday that changed. After 2 days of 97.8, which was quite a dip my temp has gone up to 98.2 today. So relieved cause I thought my thyroid was playing up again. I have really uncomfortable stabbing pain in my right ovary area. Some dull low back pain. Really wanted kebab meat and chips last night...sober! Which I hate!!! The kebab I mean not the being sober bit :haha: And I wanted that last month when I got pregnant... Heightened smell and some really odd tastes in my mouth...bloody and earthy...making any sense??? I dont have itchy bbs (tmi sorry) but on occasion they feel sensitive, however they have gotten really veiny. Tired but could be thyroid. Mommy2lexi am I sounding similar to last month??? Can you remember... Think its in my head all these symptoms :dohh:

I'm doing alright, MS has kicked in on/off past couple days so that is a thrill a minute! Can't wait for you to join me in 1st tri either!!!
Again I know nothing about charting temps....but isn't a temp drop and then rise a good thing during the 2ww? Doesn't it mean implantation? The stabbing pain in the ovary is a good thing, and for me it's always been in the right (hmmm...thinking my left one doesn't work :haha:). And of course the sensitive bbs and veininess to them is great! Sounds similar to last month :) The hardest thing for you now is not knowing which of the two dates to use for ovulation!!

I see, when u got a pos did you test when the frer were faint?

What do you mean? I'm confused (not saying much lately!) :wacko:
LOL, its ok my english isn't great.

I meant, when you DID get a Pos on a Digi, how dark were your regular tests?
Did you wait to get dark to test on a digi.

I might be sound even more confusing, sorry lol

LOL...gotcha :)

Ok well with my first pregnancy (daughter)....I just took like 7 regular tests!! :haha:
With the last one that ended in m/c I didn't think I was pg so I never bought any and happened to have that digi from the combo pack of OPK's so at 11dpo I took it, just to have something to pee on and it it said pregnant....so then I went to to the store and bought more reg. tests to confirm (so took the digi first).
Then with this pregnancy test I had another digi (from my ovulation kits) and frers....took the frers everyday from 8dop (becuase I just felt like I was pg)....negative every day...ran out of frers!! Took the digi at 11dpo becuase it was there, it was negative. Then I was really bummed. Went grocery shoping the next day got a pack of frers (just for the hell of it) got home at 730 in the evening and hubby wanted me to take one (this was now 12dpo) and it was faintly positive. So excited too another 2 hours later....positive again....took the third the next morning...still faintly positive....went to the dr. that afternoon and had it confirmed (at 13dpo). So with this one I never took or got a positive digi.

Sorry I wrote a lot about it!! LOL! :haha:

Ahhh, I see, thank you very much ;)

I know I should NOT test everyday but it's sooooo hard. Scared the line will disappear all of sudden. And my plan is to get on a digi before showing hubby.....

LOL...you are STRONG!!! The minute I see two lines I am running and jumping to show my hubby! But I hear ya, the first one he was like "I'm not sure if I see anything" since it was so faint...he had me bummed....but then he was able to see them! Damn men and their inability to see our faint lines that we can see!! LOL!

I'm doing alright, MS has kicked in on/off past couple days so that is a thrill a minute! Can't wait for you to join me in 1st tri either!!!
Again I know nothing about charting temps....but isn't a temp drop and then rise a good thing during the 2ww? Doesn't it mean implantation? The stabbing pain in the ovary is a good thing, and for me it's always been in the right (hmmm...thinking my left one doesn't work :haha:). And of course the sensitive bbs and veininess to them is great! Sounds similar to last month :) The hardest thing for you now is not knowing which of the two dates to use for ovulation!!

Yay :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: to MS!!!!!!!!!! I thought temp dip should be....but it was for 2 days so I thought it might be too long. Plus its really early... I was dumb dumb dumb and poas yester and today. Yester was adamant I could see a grey shadow, and today :bfn: I'm so annoyed at myself!!

When did you start getting the sharp pain in right ovary area??? I dont think my left one works either :haha: I've never had ov pains on that side. Cause I had neg today I am assuming ov was indeed last weekend. Which would mean the dip was dpo 4 and 5...too early for implantation???? I must admit I am starting to feel a bit sicky, but not necessarily nauseous. I had to have kebab meat and chips last night...and woke up thinking about it :haha: That has got me thinking. But I feel like I am out cause of neg tests even though I know its way too early. Just wish I could know. Last month even after neg test at 10 DPO I just knew! Please let me be in 1st tri with you!!!! Pretty please!

Hi there ladies and congrats on the BFPs!

Just wondered if someone could give me a little advice as you are all doing the tww. I am 8dpo and have been experiencing a few symptoms over the past couple of days. My husband and I have been trying for several years to conceive and so am trying not to get my hopes up. For the last few days I have been peeing loads more than normal and also I have been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. This is so not like me as I love my sleep!!! Also have really bad aching legs and very sore nips - feels like someone has punched me there. Any advice or whether you had the same symptoms would be greatly appreciated. Still got 6 days until I can test and it is driving me mad. Thanks x

CJSG:

Well as far as implantation goes...I had what I think are implantation cramps at 6dpo...lasted all day. I thought that was early...and I was starting to think I may be out b/c I read you should get a BFP shortly after...I didn't get mine for 6 days! I think sometimes our bodies are just cruel. I can't remember exactly, but I think the sharp pains in the ovary happened shortly after ovulation and lasted on/off up until I was about 4-5 weeks prego...so I guess that would mean up until 2-3 weeks past ovulatioN! THey had me freaked out, but I guess it was just the ovary releasing the egg and then going back to normal? Please don't get down yet just b/c of negative tests (that you took way too early missy!!! lol!). IF that dip was implantation it could be DAYs until you get a positive....like what happened with me :(

CJSG:

Well as far as implantation goes...I had what I think are implantation cramps at 6dpo...lasted all day. I thought that was early...and I was starting to think I may be out b/c I read you should get a BFP shortly after...I didn't get mine for 6 days! I think sometimes our bodies are just cruel. I can't remember exactly, but I think the sharp pains in the ovary happened shortly after ovulation and lasted on/off up until I was about 4-5 weeks prego...so I guess that would mean up until 2-3 weeks past ovulatioN! THey had me freaked out, but I guess it was just the ovary releasing the egg and then going back to normal? Please don't get down yet just b/c of negative tests (that you took way too early missy!!! lol!). IF that dip was implantation it could be DAYs until you get a positive....like what happened with me :(

You see...there you again...being my ROCK during the 2WW!!! I thought you should get a bfp shortly after too which is why I tested and I hate myself for it. How sharp were the pains cause I have had them since ov but they have gotten worse yester and today. Seem to be easing a tad this afternoon.

On a plus note...I am having some shooting pains down through cervix like before while writing this and I had a wave of heartburn earlier!!! Plus my armpits have started itching again. I feel daft saying that but I know its significant for me. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->