• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, testing Sept 12th - trying to keep PMA. Anyone else?

Thanks so much guys. I'm going to poas again in a couple hours. Not drinking anything either. Then tomorrow AM again. Oh I sooo hope you're all right!!!!

Ahhh :happydance: I definitely see a line on the FRER! So excited (cautiously) for you :winkwink:... can't wait to see another pic in a few hours!!

Plus I've heard SMU can be stronger maybe! :thumbup:

I think I'm going mental....just poas cause of all this talk :haha: There is certainly no pink line but I am imagining up a grey shadow that came straight up. Someone give me a reality check please. In bright light I cant see anything WHATSOEVER. But my daft brain thinks there is a grey shadow. What WAS I thinking testing this early!!!!!!!! I am going to be good now and wait! I will wait. I will wait.

Cant wait to see more pics LoveChild! x

Ooook, I tested about 3 hours later with 2MU, looks GREAT IRL, and PINK!!!!!!!!!!! (I did the digi, yeah yeah I know, and BFN of course)

https://a.imageshack.us/img188/8212/img8475s.jpg

https://a.imageshack.us/img196/5083/img8474s.jpg

CJ-How many DPO are you? I'm 7dpo today and biting my nails trying not to test! Grrrr!

Lovechild, I see pink in that line!!!! :happydance:

I am 9 or 10DPO, most likely 10.

Wait 2 days and test. I did at 8DPO and got nada.

Its not coming up on pics!!!! I swear I am imagining it, but I am starting to get some major twinges on right side and I have the darkest blue veins back up on my bb! Major acid reflux which is different cause last month it was heartburn. The trouble is I cant pinpoint exactly how many DPO I am. Either at the least I am 5DPO or potentially 7-8. I tested cause I had a temp dip and had some major pains which felt like implantation 2 days ago.

Cessa dont put yourself what I have just put myself through. I'm going to right it off and test on the 15th as I promised myself I would. I am going to really try keep focus on my symptoms though cause they seem to be working up a storm. The veins are really giving me hope and I have some white spotting around my nips (tmi sorry) Not acne...like when they are getting ready in pregnancy. Try wait at least 3-4 more days if you can. :hugs:

LoveChild I can defo see a line on the last test!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I wish you guys ALL the luck in the world, because I know how it is.....let's hope my lines get darker or I will be soooo sad

lovechild.....very very happy for you..:happydance:.all my blessing are with you...hope you get your dark line by tomorrow :flower:

I am hoping for a dark line for you too LoveChild, but I would confidently say that is a positive. try not to stress yourself out if it is or isnt, it will do you know good. Relax, enjoy the thought and see if its darker tomorrow. :hugs:

Awe guys, you are soooo great! Thank you!!

I can't wait to test tomorrow. It needs to get darker lol

CJSG... that is sooooo weird we're having similar symptoms! I am having major acid reflux too!!! I have to keep standing up because when I sit or lay down I can feel the acid coming up. And I'm still getting right sided ovulation type pain and twinges. I had a teensy bit of spotting this morning, FX'd for us all!! :hugs:

CJSG... that is sooooo weird we're having similar symptoms! I am having major acid reflux too!!! I have to keep standing up because when I sit or lay down I can feel the acid coming up. And I'm still getting right sided ovulation type pain and twinges. I had a teensy bit of spotting this morning, FX'd for us all!! :hugs:

Well we will have to keep in touch with each other then for updates!!! No spotting for me but I never have before when I got pregnant. That maybe why I keep miscarrying. I'm hoping its early for spotting for me. I'm not used to acid reflux...itshorrible. Although heartburn was more painful for me it got that severe. Our symptoms are VERY similar. Keep me posted hun, I look forward to seeing your :bfp: post! :hugs:

You too girl, hope to hear of a BFP for you as well!

:dust:

You guys WILL get that BFP!!!!!!! And hopefully mine is too :rofl:

Here is for youuu :dust:

I saw a thread about opening the Digi even when it says NOT PREGNANT, here is mine from this AM that said that

https://a.imageshack.us/img37/7921/img8483s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->