• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 dpo want buddy!

How is everyone doing today? I'm not symptom spotting and just waiting things out. I don't really expect a BFP. That would be kind of bizarre IMHO. Plus, I'm only 2DPO. A long wait ahead! I really wish I could be one of those women who go to the doctor and he says "Hey Ho! You're pregnant! And due in 6 weeks!" That would be kind of awesome. :haha:

I wish that too! My sister has 3 kiddos and each time she wanted one she has sex once that month and bam 2 weeks late positive! I really get annoyed when she tells me to not think about it. Yea, if she was me and on the 8th month, I would love to see her not think about it, right!

4DPO today. I don't see a lot of symptoms, just like liz. I feel dead tired in the afternoons, but have been staying up waayyy late and eating a ton of sugar, so that could explain that. I had a brief moment of nausea this morning, but it was accompanied by a pretty horrific smell, so there ya go. :winkwink: I really don't think I see anything that could make me think that a BFP is coming. There are a bunch of other explanations for what I might call symptoms. If I was symptom spotting. Which I'm, you know, NOT. :winkwink:

Baby, when are you planning on testing? I've got my date set for 2 Feb, when I'll officially be late. If I can hold out, I'll only test after then.

4DPO today. I don't see a lot of symptoms, just like liz. I feel dead tired in the afternoons, but have been staying up waayyy late and eating a ton of sugar, so that could explain that. I had a brief moment of nausea this morning, but it was accompanied by a pretty horrific smell, so there ya go. :winkwink: I really don't think I see anything that could make me think that a BFP is coming. There are a bunch of other explanations for what I might call symptoms. If I was symptom spotting. Which I'm, you know, NOT. :winkwink:

Baby, when are you planning on testing? I've got my date set for 2 Feb, when I'll officially be late. If I can hold out, I'll only test after then.

I too feel normal this morning. I am 6 dpo. I will be getting af on the 27. I am not testing ntil the 28 if I miss my period.

5DPO and nothing much happening here. I feel a bit of nausea on and off, but my morning sickness doesn't usually start until 8 weeks. I think it might be a post nasal drip or something like that. There is a lot of mucous in my throat so that could be causing the nausea.

How is everyone else doing?

So I took a test today in the a.m. and I'm sure I'm 11dpo today and got the faintest line, but can't be too sure since it is a blue dye test, don't know if it is bfp or an evap line :/ (only test I had handy) and yes I was so impatient I tested early...shoot me now lol hahaha any updates ladies?

I am freaking out!!! I took at equate test this morning with second urine, got a faint positive line. Then, I waited till 2:30 took 3 more test and all of them came back with faint lines and the first response now has a digital check test and it said YES!!!!!!! I am scared because I am only 9 dpo and all the tests showed the positive line. I did go do my blood work so I am waiting to hear from the dr! Will blood work show up by now?? I don't know what to think!!!!

Congrats!!! Yayy, well even though we're impatient hopefully this is it for us girl! I hope ur blood work comes out positive as well, I'm sure if a test can detect it, a blood test should definitely detect it, but I'm not quite sure, just keep ur FX!! Don't be scared, have a little faith :)

So I tested again and it was a :bfn: :( ...i hope u have better luck, let me know what ur blood results were! Fx for u girly

I went to my OB-GYN yesterday.
Did some tests, bloodworks, sonars ect. He says everything seems healthy and in good working order. Now, just need to wait for the test to come back.

But above the good news that everything seems healthy, there wasn't the news I secretely wanted to hear. (we all know what that is)

So although I have not received my AF yet, I know I will be seeing the :witch: this month.

Another cycle for me and hubby.

:dust:to all.......

Congrats Liz! That's wonderful! Keep us posted!

Baby1km, sorry about the BFN. I hope it was just too early and you'll get your BFP in a couple of days. :hugs:

babyross85, which cycle day are you? Did your OB do a pg test or just a sonar? I'm asking, because I went for a similar check-up a couple of years ago and my OB also did a scan, which showed an empty uterus. I suspected pg, but told my OB that we were ttc, so she gave me a script for clomid. I tested 2 or 3 days after the appointment and got my BFP! It was just way too early to see something on a scan. You might still be in the running this month! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!! Super exciting times huh?!!
I am 1 day behind as was my O day when this was posted! Would still love to follow though if that's okay?
AF is due on the 30th, I'm 9 DPO now :D

Hey! Lets be 2ww buddies!! I'm at 1 dpo and have been trying for 8 months. I'm 32 and the hubby is 37. How about u?? We have been trying for 8 months. Baby dust to u!!!! Lets get the egg this month!

Hey - I'm 32 too and this is our 8th cycle TTC! My hubby is slightly older though at 41 ;)

I am freaking out!!! I took at equate test this morning with second urine, got a faint positive line. Then, I waited till 2:30 took 3 more test and all of them came back with faint lines and the first response now has a digital check test and it said YES!!!!!!! I am scared because I am only 9 dpo and all the tests showed the positive line. I did go do my blood work so I am waiting to hear from the dr! Will blood work show up by now?? I don't know what to think!!!!

How exciting!! Bloods should show up now. The ones my doc does are anything over 25mL....but my HCG's are 10mL, so it's possible to get + tests and then be still too early for blood detection.

Keep us updated!!:happydance:

Hi Anothermom

I was on the 21 day after my last AF and 7-8 DPO.

He did a sonar, and took a lot of blood. One of the blood test was a pg test.
So I hope you are right, and then just have to wait for the blood test to come back.

Not getting my hopes up though.

Hi Anothermom

I was on the 21 day after my last AF and 7-8 DPO.

He did a sonar, and took a lot of blood. One of the blood test was a pg test.
So I hope you are right, and then just have to wait for the blood test to come back.

Not getting my hopes up though.

Fingers crossed for you Babyross!
When do you expect the results?

Most doctors will only do blood tests for pg once you get a postivie on a pee stick, because at 7 - 8dpo, it's possible your baby hasn't even implanted yet. Implantation occurs between 7 - 10dpo. When your baby implants, the placenta forms to sustain the pg and nourish the baby and the placenta (and only the placenta) produces hcg. When doctors do blood tests for pg, they test the level of hcg hormone in your blood. So if your baby hasn't implanted and there's no placenta yet, then there won't be any hcg to measure yet. So I think your doctor is being premature in doing a blood test and telling you you're not pg. You're not out until the witch shows! I do understand about not wanting to be hopeful and getting dissapointed, so I'm sending you extra hugs and loads of baby dust. :hugs:

I completely forgot to post any updates earlier. I'm 9DPO and not seeing any symptoms. So, not much of an update anyway! :haha:

Welcome mrskatie!

Most doctors will only do blood tests for pg once you get a postivie on a pee stick, because at 7 - 8dpo, it's possible your baby hasn't even implanted yet. Implantation occurs between 7 - 10dpo. When your baby implants, the placenta forms to sustain the pg and nourish the baby and the placenta (and only the placenta) produces hcg. When doctors do blood tests for pg, they test the level of hcg hormone in your blood. So if your baby hasn't implanted and there's no placenta yet, then there won't be any hcg to measure yet. So I think your doctor is being premature in doing a blood test and telling you you're not pg. You're not out until the witch shows! I do understand about not wanting to be hopeful and getting dissapointed, so I'm sending you extra hugs and loads of baby dust. :hugs:

I completely forgot to post any updates earlier. I'm 9DPO and not seeing any symptoms. So, not much of an update anyway! :haha:

Welcome mrskatie!

Thanks Anothermom!
Yep, agreed - my doc only did bloods last month as I got a positive FRER and AF was 7 days late at that point.
Hoping the best for us all this month!!
I'm about 90% sure AF is coming as I have stuff all unusual symptoms...

Thank you Mrskatie80.

I am sure they will phone me on Monday with the results.

What you say is very true anothermom. Looks like I will just have to wait for that :witch:
I haven't go any symptoms that I normally get to let me know early to know that she is one her way.

Will post as soon as I get my results.

Holding thumbs for the rest of you, and hope somebody will a give us a :bfp: soon.

:dust:

PS: nobody beforehand warned me that TTC is going to be so tiring and exhausting. But togther with Hubby, I can get through this.

TTC is tiring isn't it?! Such an emotional rollercoaster really!
From the disappointment of AF arriving to trying to time BD'ing correctly while still making it 'fun' and keeping a little spark of spontaneity about it.
Then the agony of the TTW!! I understand some people getting completely stressed over it all and not conceiving until they actually have a 'break' from it all!!

We're trying to approach it casually - but on the other hand I have a self imposed time frame and only have another year of TTC naturally before we give up and I have my tubes tied. Knowing that we're already 8 months into a 24 month timeframe is a little daunting at times as it's gone so quickly!

I'm out, cycle buddies. A/F started yesterday. I hoped it was just implantation spotting, but it's bright red with some flow too. Although it's light, I'm sure it's A/F. I hope everyone else gets their BFP soon. I'll check back in to see how it goes for everyone else. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->