1 dpo want buddy!

liz0012

Reaction score
hey everyone! anyone at 1 dpo and want to wait with me?? I have been ttc for 8 months and being really impatient:) who wants a waiting friend!

Hey girl, I'm at 1dpo as well, I'll be ur waiting buddy if u'll do the same, for now sending u lots of baby dust*** hopefully we get a sticky!!

Hey! Lets be 2ww buddies!! I'm at 1 dpo and have been trying for 8 months. I'm 32 and the hubby is 37. How about u?? We have been trying for 8 months. Baby dust to u!!!! Lets get the egg this month!

Yesss!! Well hopefully this will be the lucky month and you won't have to try anymore, sticky sticky :) I'm also 1dpo, I'm 23 dh is 25. We've been trying for about a yr on and off, really hoping this is it though!! Is there anything specific u tried this month different from previous months? Thanks I hope bby dust helps ;)

nothing new. I use the opk and the fertility monitor and we bd every other day until the 3 days before o and o day. We use preseed and that's about it. We have been trying every month for the last 8 months. I hope this is it. I am going to my obgyn on the 21 for my progesterone levels to make sure I am indeed ovulating and my luteal phase is fine. It's 11-12 days long so i want to make sure all is well with that. Also, I know I am ovulating because all my stuff is on the exact same days for positives and I get cramps and can feel the ovulation. Other then that, that is it for me. How about you??

I like pressed, didn't work for me, but I really hope it worked for you. But as for bd'ing seems like ya'll planned it right on target, it only takes one spermie, so hopefully one of them decided to stick around!! I heard that as long as luteal phases are above 10 it's alright, but only obgyn will be able to assure that. Crossing fingers everything will come out great for you, which I'm pretty sure it will from what u just explained :) have you ever charted your bbt? Or cm? As for us, we are both taking fertilaid, charting bbt, bd'ing every other day like ya'll, and I came upon an article saying to eat pineapple core starting at 1dpo-5dpo for implantation, so I started that today, we'll see what happens. Seems like it took forever to get to this tww this month, was it just me or did u experience that feeling as well?

I like pressed, didn't work for me, but I really hope it worked for you. But as for bd'ing seems like ya'll planned it right on target, it only takes one spermie, so hopefully one of them decided to stick around!! I heard that as long as luteal phases are above 10 it's alright, but only obgyn will be able to assure that. Crossing fingers everything will come out great for you, which I'm pretty sure it will from what u just explained :) have you ever charted your bbt? Or cm? As for us, we are both taking fertilaid, charting bbt, bd'ing every other day like ya'll, and I came upon an article saying to eat pineapple core starting at 1dpo-5dpo for implantation, so I started that today, we'll see what happens. Seems like it took forever to get to this tww this month, was it just me or did u experience that feeling as well?

hey! This month went fast for me because my dog has been sick and I put her down yesterday so my mind has been there instead of on baby. We did manage to hit all the fertile days:) I do not notice my cm. I get TMI sorry, creamy, but I do not notice egg whites which is why I used the preseed. I did chart my temp for a few months, but I got sick of it. The temps are the same as the OPK and monitor so I figure I am ovulating. I guess, like everyone else, it would happen over night and not take this long. We bought a sperm kits off the internet so if I get my period this month I we will do that. I am seriously starting to think it's never going to happen but then I read the BFP on this site and read how long it's taken some women and then think I am normal. not sure! well, I hope this is it for us girl!!!! When are you testing?? How long is your luteal phase??

I'd like to join you. :flower: We're not actually ttc right now, but my cycle has been weird. I'm on CD19 today and only saw some increased CM yesterday, with O type cramping today. We dtd the day before yesterday, so I guess there's a chance. Dh and I have been discussing a baby, but haven't decided to ttc or not. I'm really not going to obsess over this, but having company while not obsessing would be good. :winkwink:

I'd like to join you. :flower: We're not actually ttc right now, but my cycle has been weird. I'm on CD19 today and only saw some increased CM yesterday, with O type cramping today. We dtd the day before yesterday, so I guess there's a chance. Dh and I have been discussing a baby, but haven't decided to ttc or not. I'm really not going to obsess over this, but having company while not obsessing would be good. :winkwink:

Welcome! Nice to have more people in the same position of wanting a baby! If you are not TTC are you preventing or are you like whatever happens, happens? My hubby and I have been trying for 8 months now. It's getting to be annoying! I just want to be pregnant:) do you have a regular cycle or it is irregular?? Baby dust to you!

Oh no, I'm so sorry about your dog :( it's really sad, specially if they've been a great part of your life! But glad ya'll got ur bd'ing in for this month BC this might just be it for ya'll. But I've heard great things about pressed, specially if ur not getting ewcm and I really hope that's all u needed to get the spermies up. But have faith, BC like u said, theirs alot of woman out there that have been trying for yrs and yrs, and end up eventually getting their bfp, so don't give up girl. I did opks but they were so hard to guess which were darker and all that, so I decided to stop using them, which opks do u use? I like temping BC it helps u learn alot about your body, but unfortunately this is my first cycle charting, so I'm unsure how long my luteal phase is yet, I'm hoping somewhat normal. I haven't heard about sperm kits, what are they? (how do u use them). I might actually not test until I see 18 consecutive high temps, BC I don't want to keep being disappointed and buying unnecessary pregnancy tests. What about you, when are u testing??

Hi Ladies.
I am also on 1 dpo. I have been married now for nearly 2 years and we have ttc now for 2 months. Going to the doctor on the 23rd for some check up. Haven't been there yet to know if all is a okay. Hope it is. Holding thumbs and being very hopeful that when I go for my check up there is a chance that I get some good news (positive thinking).
Reading about you guys been trying for 8 months, makes me feel normal. I think I kind of hoped that if will happen straight away......(if life was only that simple).
Baby dust to all.........

Oh no, I'm so sorry about your dog :( it's really sad, specially if they've been a great part of your life! But glad ya'll got ur bd'ing in for this month BC this might just be it for ya'll. But I've heard great things about pressed, specially if ur not getting ewcm and I really hope that's all u needed to get the spermies up. But have faith, BC like u said, theirs alot of woman out there that have been trying for yrs and yrs, and end up eventually getting their bfp, so don't give up girl. I did opks but they were so hard to guess which were darker and all that, so I decided to stop using them, which opks do u use? I like temping BC it helps u learn alot about your body, but unfortunately this is my first cycle charting, so I'm unsure how long my luteal phase is yet, I'm hoping somewhat normal. I haven't heard about sperm kits, what are they? (how do u use them). I might actually not test until I see 18 consecutive high temps, BC I don't want to keep being disappointed and buying unnecessary pregnancy tests. What about you, when are u testing??
Hey! Thanks, It's been hard with the loss of my dog. Anyways, I have been trying for 8 months. I went off the pill in June and my period started right away and every month it's right on track and all my opk were right on every month. My Luteal is 11-12 days so I am hoping that is ok and my progesterone is fine. I bought the sperm test online. My hubby is a Dr. so he felt strange going and getting the sperm test done at the hospital he works at:) so we will do it at home and then if we feel it needs to be analyzed more, we will go to the Dr. I am not going to test for pregnancy this time around unless I am way late. I am sick of testing at 10-11 days and it's neg. so I will save the disappointment and wait.

I have faith that everything will turn out ok for ya'll. Even if for some reason something doesn't come out too good, I bet it can be fixed by taking some sort of pills for it, or making a change in diet, but once you find out u'll feel much better and will be able to work with what they tell you. That's pretty awesome that ur dh is a Dr. But that's understandable that he wouldn't want to go get checked where he works. But yes girl it sucks being disappointed every month, but usually the month u don't test is when it happens, but ur right, better to wait after af is completely late in order to say we actually have a chance. I still have hope that we have a chance for a surprise, crossing fingers!!

Hi Ladies.
I am also on 1 dpo. I have been married now for nearly 2 years and we have ttc now for 2 months. Going to the doctor on the 23rd for some check up. Haven't been there yet to know if all is a okay. Hope it is. Holding thumbs and being very hopeful that when I go for my check up there is a chance that I get some good news (positive thinking).
Reading about you guys been trying for 8 months, makes me feel normal. I think I kind of hoped that if will happen straight away......(if life was only that simple).
Baby dust to all.........
Hey girl, welcome to liz's buddy forum! Wishing u a healthy check up on the 23!! Hope u don't have to go through what we've been going through all these months and u get ur bfp sooner than later! It can be somewhat stressful at times, but u seem like a positive girl, and that's all u really need during these days of trying, what have ya'll been doing these past cycles when ttc? Thanks, baby :dust: to you as well

I'm sorry about your dog, liz. To answer your question, we don't use birth control so I guess we're always kind of not trying, not preventing. I'm sorry that it's taken so long to get your BFP. If it's any consolation, I came off BCPs when we decided to ttc our first baby and it took me 13 cycles to conceive. There was nothing wrong, it just took time to conceive after coming off birth control. :hugs:

babyross, I hope everything checks out at your appointment and that you even get some positive news! :flower:

I'm sorry about your dog, liz. To answer your question, we don't use birth control so I guess we're always kind of not trying, not preventing. I'm sorry that it's taken so long to get your BFP. If it's any consolation, I came off BCPs when we decided to ttc our first baby and it took me 13 cycles to conceive. There was nothing wrong, it just took time to conceive after coming off birth control. :hugs:

babyross, I hope everything checks out at your appointment and that you even get some positive news! :flower:

Good to hear that it takes awhile, but it happens. I am just getting impatient! I want it yesterday:) I will be getting Af in 9 days, so we will see! Fingers crossed.

How is everyone doing today? I'm not symptom spotting and just waiting things out. I don't really expect a BFP. That would be kind of bizarre IMHO. Plus, I'm only 2DPO. A long wait ahead! I really wish I could be one of those women who go to the doctor and he says "Hey Ho! You're pregnant! And due in 6 weeks!" That would be kind of awesome. :haha:

Hey! I'm at 4 dpo and I feel like normal. I too am not symptom spotting. I have been disappointed for 7 months so I'm not looking into any thing or testing till after I miss my period.

Hey ladies, I keep looking at my chart and can be any where from 4-6dpo, but one thing is for sure, no symptom spotting like ya'll, but got a temp dip this morning, slight dull cramps, and feel like I'm getting a fever, it can be nothing though! I'm not fina test until after missed af as well. Still sending ya'll :dust: anything is possible!!

Hey ladies, I keep looking at my chart and can be any where from 4-6dpo, but one thing is for sure, no symptom spotting like ya'll, but got a temp dip this morning, slight dull cramps, and feel like I'm getting a fever, it can be nothing though! I'm not fina test until after missed af as well. Still sending ya'll :dust: anything is possible!!

I feel great today.... nothing going on. Yesterday I had this weird feeling by my right ovary, but that happens every month. So I am not really feeling positive since this happens every month. I am getting annoyed with this whole trying to have baby thing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->