1 DPO, Yay!

chloesmommy

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Here we go with my TWW again! I'm new to this forum, and just found out I ovulate around CD 20 or 21, not CD 13 or 14 like I originally thought. It's exciting to know I BD'd at the right time this month, lol. Good luck everyone!

Here we go with my TWW again! I'm new to this forum, and just found out I ovulate around CD 20 or 21, not CD 13 or 14 like I originally thought. It's exciting to know I BD'd at the right time this month, lol. Good luck everyone!

Did you use an OPK to determine when you ovulate?

Also, much much baby dust to you!
:dust:

Yes, it's the first time I've used them. I also tried charting my temps for the first time, but I didn't really notice any major changes. Maybe next month I'll see more of a pattern...or hopefully not!

Yes, it's the first time I've used them. I also tried charting my temps for the first time, but I didn't really notice any major changes. Maybe next month I'll see more of a pattern...or hopefully not!

I am still waiting on AF. Still no sign. If she comes late, then I am going to try an OPK for my next cycle. What brand did you use? I was looking online at the First Response kit. I also heard that Preseed is good to use as well to create a welcoming environment for the sperm to live in for a few days.

And yes, hopefully you won't need it again for next month!! :happydance:

I just used the cheapie dollar store OPKs, because I didn't want to spend the money! I'm not sure how reliable they are, but I did get ovulation symptoms when I should have been ovulating according the test, so I think they're pretty accurate.

Preseed is good because it's also a lubricant that is safe for sperm, unlike traditional lubes, or even saliva...

Good luck! FX'd that AF doesn't show!

I have been hearing good things about these Dollar Stores HPT's and OPK's! I think I am going to try them if AF shows up!

And thanks! I am going to test tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->