1 faint bfp, 2 bfn, one week late... grrr!

sar0417

Mother
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some advice really.. I am now 19dpo.. 7 days late.

at 16dpo I went and got a clearblue plus i took the test just before bed and I put it on my bedside cabinet, looked saw it was negative then went to sleep without much thought. When I looked in the morning there was a very faint but noticable positive plus line (easier to see in the light) but clear for my eyes.

I wanted to double check this and tried an internet cheapie which I had which showed a bfn. There was no line at all. I was hoping that it was just the test and asked the OH to go into tesco and get a digital one (meaning clearblue) but he got me a tesco digital cheaper one. This also showed bfn at 17dpo.

So now 2 days later I am confused and still no sign of :witch:

What do you think? Not sure I can face another let down :cry: ive been trying for well over 2 years now and still nothing.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some advice really.. I am now 19dpo.. 7 days late.

at 16dpo I went and got a clearblue plus i took the test just before bed and I put it on my bedside cabinet, looked saw it was negative then went to sleep without much thought. When I looked in the morning there was a very faint but noticable positive plus line (easier to see in the light) but clear for my eyes.

I wanted to double check this and tried an internet cheapie which I had which showed a bfn. There was no line at all. I was hoping that it was just the test and asked the OH to go into tesco and get a digital one (meaning clearblue) but he got me a tesco digital cheaper one. This also showed bfn at 17dpo.

So now 2 days later I am confused and still no sign of :witch:

What do you think? Not sure I can face another let down :cry: ive been trying for well over 2 years now and still nothing.

The blue dye ones are known for evap lines. Sounds like thats what it was :nope:. Hopefully you will get your BFP soon! Good luck, when you test next time use a pink dye test that way you won't have any confusion..... xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->