1 faint BFP -- With Digi Positive then next day faint

StephtheHiker

Reaction score
So I finally got my BFP! :happydance:It was on Tuesday afternoon, it was so faint but I could see it! I decided not to be excited and also not deal with a guessing game so I went to the store and got a Clearblue Digi so I could see YES or NO. Wed morning it said ... Pregnant!! I was excited but since I've had a cp before I was pretty skeptical still. Yesterday, Thursday, I was in Walmart buying things for work and I decided why not, just buy cheapie line test and see how dark it is now. But, 48 hours since the last test, it was still pretty faint but still there.:nope:

I just scheduled a dr appt for a blood test this afternoon. I'm so nervous though....please send good thoughts my way! :nope: I hear a lot of cp the levels of HcG don't really get higher and just fade away into AF. Anyone have this experience?

Congrats on your bfp, hope everything went well for you this afternoon. :hugs:

Thanks so much!!

They had me do a pee test but it was BFN. :cry:

They gave me a blood test as a just in case but I am very doubtful at this point. Plus, the results won't come in til Tuesday since it's a holiday weekend here in the States.

I almost held back the tears at the dr's office. Almost.

Any updates Steph? How are you?

I lost it :( AF finally came yesterday morning, which was good because there was always just a little bit of hope with it still not around. Just had to get my hCG back down to non-pregnant levels.

Still sad but hopefully the next one will stick.

How are things with you? Still feeling off and not wanting coffee? :D

Soo sorry Steph.. It sucks how things just aren't fair! I am praaying you get your bfp very soon and who knows end up with triplets! LOL I'm feeling great today, my hot flashes/chills are seeming to go away, Idk what to think about that! Had a really low dip today, under my Coverline.. it's been about 3 years since I charted and only did it through one round of Clomid so I'm very confused and not familiar with my cycles.. so this is a learning experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->